Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: R
    Catagory: Slash romance, sci-fi
    Pairing: Liam/Joshua Doors
    Spoilers: Everything up to Season Four Episode Second Wave then goes AU.
    Description: After being experimented on by the Taelons. Joshua Doors and Liam grow closer.
    Disclaimer: I don't own them I never claimed to please don't sue me. Really the Characters and concepts of Earth Final Conflict belong to the nice people who make this really great show. I'm just borrowing them for my own and perhaps the amusement of other fans. I'm not making a dime off this and suing me would be a real waste of time because I'm flat broke.
    Note: This is an AU Fic that diverges from Cannon following Episode #407 Second Wave. Which was one of the earlier Fourth Season Episodes. Also I suppose I should warn this fic will contain slash at some point in the future. Don't know what that is leave and find out then come back if you still want to read it.
    Note: /Talking/ Represents Telepathic Speech.
    Warning Major Character Death in Chapter Ten

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    11,918
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    746