Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
392
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
1,155

Alone Time

Summary:

Pairing: Mac/Danny Gil/Nick
Disclaimer: Not mine, not making money
Notes: For Dani. CSI NY/CSI
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

Alone Time
by Eri

Gil picked up the phone for the fifth time. He really did want to call Mac, ask his old friend for advice. He just couldn't do it. He couldn't dial that number.

Nick had been moody lately, really moody, and Gil couldn't figure out why. He tried talking to the younger man, but got no where.

Picking up the phone for the sixth time he finally dialled the number.

A gruff voice answered on the third ring. Expecting to hear Mac, Gil was surprised at the rough coarse voice of Mac's young lover, Danny. Feeling slightly guilty at calling when the two were clearly involved in something Gil didn't reply right away. An insistent "Hello?" bellowed into the phone. Danny was getting rather ruffled over being ignored.

"Hello." Gil finally spoke.

"This is Gil; may I please speak with Mac?"

"Uhh..." Danny seemed hesitant, and a little annoyed that Gil had called.

Finally handing the phone over, Mac pulled out of Danny causing the younger man to pout.

"Gil, is everything alright?"

Feeling rejected, Danny pulled the covers over his bare body, making Mac frown. It wasn't his fault that Gil had called. He rarely does call, and when he does its usually very important. Things come up, and it's not like Gil purposely called when Danny and Mac finally got some alone time. The first bit of intimate contact ALL week.

"Its Nick, he's becoming distant."

Mac stood, grabbing a pair of sweats and walking from the room. A loud whine erupted from Danny followed by cursing in Italian.

"I interrupted, I should let you go." Gil said, slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, but he can wait a few more minutes."

Taking a deep breath, Gil sighed.

"I don't know what to do." He finally said, voice shaky.

"Have you tried talking to him?" Mac asked, running a hand through his sweat soaked hair.

"Yes, but to no avail."

"Maybe he should spend some time only giving attention to Nick. No distractions. Ask him when he did that last."

Danny's voice startled both men.

"It's been awhile." Gil admitted, Mac nodding.

"Maybe you should try that then." Mac suggested.

"Yeah do that..." Danny whined.

"And you come back to bed before I decide to pull a Nick!"

-End-