Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
412
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
919

I Have Something to Tell You

Summary:

Xander gets a surprise.

Work Text:

Two years ago he had found love with a person he would have never expected. One year ago he married the love of his life. Now their lives were about to change.

He made sure everything was perfect for tonight. Candles were lit, romantic music played in the background and dinner was cooked to perfection. He was making last minute touch ups when his lover walked through the door of their apartment.

Xander had just came home from a horrible day at work when he saw everything his husband had done for him. Smiling he kissed his love passionately on the lips.

"Spike, this looks wonderful."

"Sit down luv." Said the ex-vampire huskily.

"What's the occasion?" I didn't forget our Anniversary did I?" Asked Xander worriedly.

"I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?" He asked excitedly.

"I'm not telling you until after dinner. Now lets eat."

Putting all ideas of what Spike's surprise might be on the back burner, Xander tried to enjoy his meal, but the anticipation was killing him. So instead of eating, the young brunette began to pick at his food. Noticing the tension in his lover's shoulders, Spike decided to take pity on Xander.

"I can see that you can't wait until after dinner," Spike said with a smirk.

"No, I can't so please tell me." Xander begged.

"Remember what we talked about two months ago with Willow?"

"Yes."

"Well, I had her do the spell for us...and I'm pregnant."

"Really?"

"Really."

Getting out of his chair, Xander ran to Spike's side and kissed his for all he was worth. As their tongues mated together, Xander slipped his hand on Spike's still flat stomach. Once the kiss ended Xander caressed his lover's abdomen with gentility and awe.

"When are you due?"

"In July."

"I love so much Spike."

"I love you too pet."

"Thanks for making me a dad." He said with a smile.

Looking at his mate tenderly, Spike moved his hand over Xander's. Smiling at his husband, the ex-vampire knew he couldn't wait for their little one to come into the world to the love that he and Xander could provide.

The End