Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
331
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
944

Games

Summary:

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm normally a lurker on the list :O) This is my first attempt to write a fan fiction story and comments or hints are more than welcome. (And please don?t be so strict with my english (especially the grammar) English is a foreign language for me :O) )

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Games
by Stefanie O.

It was silent in the woods. Just the chirping of some birds and the noise of the rustling leafs high up in the trees, when the wind went through, came to his ears. Uly moved forward carefully and forced his way through the dense undergrowth.

The sun shone through the leaves and created a nice pattern of shadows everywhere.

Nervous he observed the surroundings attentively. Nothing unusual.

Something moved right next to him . Scared he turned around , the weapon fast in his hand , ready to fire.

It was True. Her camouflage was as good as his. She gave him a sign and they moved on.

The strain grew. Nervously they looked around. Some birds raised not so far away.

He was near. Uly could feel it. He knew their victim was out there. And they were getting closer and closer to him.

And then they saw him. Slobbering and grunting he sat on the clearing.

Very carefully and silent they moved closer. He could hear the familiar whirring of the Magpro next to him. True had armed her Magpro and was already aiming it at the Grendler.

The Grendler raised his head, snuffled and at the same moment True shot.

But she missed him and the Grendler stared right at them, petrified for a moment before he turned around and rushed into the undergrowth as fast as he was able to.

True and Uly didn't hesitate and followed him. Very noisily, they broke through the undergrowth. Totally in panic the Grendler stormed through the woods and tried to escape --- but True and Uly were getting closer and closer with every minute.

And then they got him. Hard breathing they were faced with the Grendler.

They grabbed the weapons. The Magpros whirred, they aimed them at the Grendler and.....

"Uly , True stop playing VR - games and get back to your work" , Devon shouted angrily. The VR - scenery disappeared and they looked right into Devon's angry face.

- The end-

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Stefanie O.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.