Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Eyal/Axel and based upon the film WALK ON WATER, wherein Israeli Mossad assassin Eyal is assigned to play tour guide to a German man visiting the country in hopes it leads to the whereabouts of a Nazi war criminal who is the young man's grandfather. Axel is a bit of a philosophical type, but during the course of the film he reveals a strong sense of right and wrong, and to Eyal's surprise the young man is also gay. As the two men interact, and learn more of each other, Eyal in particular seems to fall deeply under the young man's spell.
    This story takes place between the two scenes that close the film, taken two years apart. Note: Israeli government MOSSAD (Hebrew for "institute"] has responsibility for human intelligence collection, covert action, and counterterrorism.
    Additional Note: The inspiration for the screenplay is that of a true-life former Mossad agent (whose wife had committed suicide) who fell in love with a young man and later ended up marrying the man's sister.
    NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,971
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    949