Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
396
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
866

Ham and Pineapples

Summary:

Cam learns why he should never let Hunter order pizza.

Work Text:

"Blake told me to never let you pick the toppings," Cam said, looking at the pizza Hunter had ordered." I should have listened to him."

"Hey, don't diss my pizza until you've tried it." Hunter picked up a slice of the ham and pineapple pizza, and started to eat it.

"I don't need to try it, Hunter," Cam said. Watching Hunter eat with a look of disgust on his face. "I like meat on my pizza, not fruit."

"Ham is meat you know."

"Yes I know ham is meat, Hunter." Cam picked up a slice of the pizza, he carefully picked off all the pineapple and took a bite.

"Well?" Hunter asked, smiling.

Cam made a face, and inspected the slice again. "I wish it had more ham and no pineapple."

Hunter laughed, then put down his slice of pizza on a paper plate. He leaned over the arm of Cam's couch and lifted up another pizza box.

He placed it on the table in front of them, opening it to reveal a meat lovers pizza.

"See, I know what you like." Hunter laughed at how fast Cam dropped the slice he was holding, and grabbed a slice of the new pizza.

"Now this is pizza," Cam said. He ate a mouthful and sighed in contentment.

Hunter finished his slice of pizza, before picking up a DVD rental box. He opened it and got up and walked over to Cam's DVD player, and put it in. Coming back over to the couch, he sat down close to Cam.

"Now for the movie I promised you."

"I hope your taste in movies is better than your taste in pizza."

"My taste is fine, you just need to live a little," Hunter said, laughing.

"I'm dating you, aren't I?" Cam smiled at Hunter.

"Yeah I'm dangerous," Hunter said, before he leaned over and kissed Cam on the cheek.

Hunter picked up the DVD remote from the table, pushed play. Then he picked up a slice of his pizza. Leaning back against Cam, he started eating it. They both watched the TV, and when the opening credits of Lord of the Rings started to play, Hunter looked at Cam.

"Well you do have good taste in movies," Cam said, smirking. "But next time I'm ordering the pizza."

The End