Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Pastiche (or is that parody?) of Raffles--the Amature Cracksman
    Pairing: None yet
    Summary: Bunny's feelings for Waffles may go a bit beyond hero worship
    Archive: Yes
    Feedback: Yes.
    Disclaimer: This is a pastiche. There's a fine old tradition of these. A pastiche is a dramatic, literary, or musical piece openly imitating the previous works of other artists, often with satirical intent. Actually, this is probably closer to parody, but I like the other term--pastiche.
    Notes: The term 'fag' wasn't always a derogatory term for homosexual. Though according to some accounts, sexual favors HAVE occasionally been required as part of 'fagging'. The names of the original characters were AJ Raffles and Harry 'Bunny' Marsden. I'm telling you this so you can appreciate my wit with their names here. :) I'm leaving Bunny because frankly I can't think up anything funnier.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_Squidge mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,146
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    28
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,229