Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 6 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
552
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
11
Hits:
1,622

humorous deathfic: Greg care to explain what happened this time?

Summary:

Fandom: CSI
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: Deathfic
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfics series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfics page (under construction)
Synopsis: It had been way too quiet in the lab, that's a bad thing, right? It is when a bored Greg Sanders is involved.
AN: Remind me not to let the bunnies watch mythbusters any more, they get too many ideas from the show.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

humorous deathfic: Greg, care to explain what happened this time?
by Josette Grover

Grissom opens the door to the garage. "Greg, why have I been smelling dough baking for the last couple of . . ." Gil's voice trails off as he sees packages of refrigerated biscuit dough on the counter, two bodies on the floor across the room, and the guilty looks of his dna tech and csi's. Greg's eyes look towards the ceiling and Grissom looks up, just in time for a bunch of dough to fall directly onto his head.

Sighing, Grissom pulls the dough off his head and looks at the others. "Greg, I'm waiting. Why are Sara and Ecklie lying across the room, are they hurt? Why are there cans of biscuit dough all over the room, and why is there dough dripping off the walls and ceiling?"

"Umm, Sara and Ecklie are kinda, sorta dead. The biscuit dough is from a test we were running, and there's dough dripping off the ceiling because we suceeded?" Greg squeaks, running and hiding behind Nick. Nick snorts and moves out of the way.

"Sara and Ecklie are dead . . ." Grissom says in an eerily calm voice.

"We were just fooling around, I didn't think it could kill somebody." Greg says, trying to explain. "There was an old rerun of mythbusters Sunday, showing that you could cause refrigerated biscuit dough to explode if you left it in a hot car. We didn't have anything to do, and the local store had an old batch they were going to throw away. So, we kinda duplicated what they did. But we also wanted to see what would happen if you just left it out on a table under heat lamps."

"Which is why there's dough dripping from the ceiling." Grissom says.

"Uhh, yeah. The containers had just started popping off when Ecklie and Sara came into the room. A can hit Ecklie in the temple, one hell of a lucky shot because it must have hit the temple. He died instantly. Sara broke her neck when Ecklie's body fell on her. Doc Robbins has been called, he's in the middle of an autopsy right now, but he's coming for the bodies when he's finished."

"Greg, I want the bodies out of here and the mess cleaned off the ceiling by the time you leave." Grissom says sighing, pinching his nose as he turns to leave. "They're going to try to make me take over the lab again, I just know it." he can be heard muttering as he leaves.

"How the hell am I supposed to get it off the ceiling?" Greg asks his partners in crime.

"Fire hose?" Warrick says with a grin as the door across the room opens again and David comes in with a gurney and body bag.

"Mac Taylor please?" Grissom says into the phone, "Mac, it's Gil Grissom from Vegas. I need your help. What do you say on the official paperwork when one of your lab techs manages to kill one of your csi personnel as well as the man in charge of the lab?" He sighs as he can hear Mac start snickering over the phone line.

end

Series this work belongs to: