Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
828
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,510

Adoration

Summary:

Nick loves to give head...very much

Work Text:

Seeing Nick on his knees in front of him was a sight to behold; at least for Gil Grissom. The dark head bobbing up and down, back and forth; the strong hands touching and inflaming him in all the right places.

Nick loved to give him head. He often caught Gil by surprise, sometimes when the older man came out of the shower, sometimes when he came home in the early hours of the morning. With the strength of his youth he usually pushed Gil against the nearest available wall or door or whatever, pulled his trousers down, and within seconds had his mouth closed around Gil's rapidly hardening cock.

That morning it was no different.

Gil was barely through the door with Nick hot on his heels, when he could already feel the hands of his younger lover on the collar of his coat, slowly but insistently undressing him. Gil smiled as Nick turned him around and started to kiss him; loving and gentle at first but soon with growing passion. After a few minutes, Nick's mouth moved down, kissing away his shirt, and his clever fingers opened his trousers, pulling them down and taking his boxers with them. Gil closed his eyes and let his head fall back against the door, enjyoing the feel of his lover's hands. After a few seconds he could feel Nick's warm, wet tongue gliding over his penis, and hot breath on his sensitive skin.

His hands found their way to Nick's head and touched it gently.

Suddenly, all those sensations stopped. Gil breathed heavily. Without opening his eyes, he murmured, "Nicky, please...go on, babe. Please..."

"Gil." A soft whisper breathed against his erect member.

Helplessly Gil moved his hips forward, seeking the heat the other man denied him. But again he only got a whispered "Gil. Look at me, love."

It took all of his willpower to obey that order, but finally he managed to open his eyes, and he looked down. His breath caught in his throat and he felt his knees grow weak.

Nick gazed up at him, his dark eyes almost black with lust. Slowly, very slowly, Nick moved closer and took the tip of Gil's penis in his mouth, all the while his gaze never leaving Gil's. Inch by inch the older man's hard cock dissapeared into the hot mouth of his lover until finally his pubic hair tickled the younger man's nose. And just as slowly he moved back again, releasing his prey which glistened wet from his saliva. Gil's heart was beating so fast it seemed to jump out of his chest. He moved his left hand to Nick's face and gently put his fingers under the other man's chin.

"You're incredibly beautiful like this, Nicky."

Nick smiled around the cock in his mouth and took him in again. This sight was more than Gil could bear. With his right hand he steadied himself against the wall, while he rested his left hand gently against the soft skin of Nick's throat. His gaze never left the dark eyes of his lover as he pushed his hips forward, again and again. He got the feeling then that he could go on forever. But Nick made a deep, purring sound in the back of his throat and the sensation undid Gil. He pushed his cock one last time deep into the tempting mouth of his lover and came.

Nick swallowed it all, as panting heavily, Gil slipped down the wall into the waiting arms of the Texan. His trousers were puddled around his ankles and his shirt was open while Nick was still fully dressed. Gil kissed him lovingly, tasting himself in the kiss.

"I love you, Nicky," he murmured lazily.

"I love you, too, Gil," came the whispered reply. Gil smiled and pulled the other man closer.

"God, Nicky...that was amazing. To look into your eyes while you...you..."

Nick laughed lightly. He knew his lover's problems with talking 'dirty' so he jumped in to help him out. "While I sucked you off?"

Gil's smile was one of pure relief. "Yes, that."

Nick winked at him, and pulled him closer again. After a few moments Gil could feel his lover's erection and realised that Nick hadn't come yet. Slowly he moved his hand down and took the hard member in a tight grip. Nick moaned loudly at the sudden contact. It didn't take Gil long to bring his younger lover to an almost screamingclimax.

The way to their bedroom was long and loving and teasing. They kissed each other's clothes away, as fingers ran over silken skin, kisses were exchanged and sometimes, with a smile, stolen.

Under the shower they gently soaped and rinsed each other off. And later, as they were both snuggling together under the covers, Gil pulled his lover close and his last thought was just how lucky he was to have someone like him in his life.

The end.