Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
250
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
693

No more tests

Summary:

The Sentinel
Warnings: -x-x-x-x-x
Beta : Super Annie

Work Text:

No more tests
by Peter

Friday!!

My God, finally Friday. Jim couldn't get the thought of it out of his head..

He'd anticipated this weekend eagerly, for him and Blair, to fish, in pure air, silence, peace and then.....

He opened the door of the loft...

"Hi Jim."

"No!"

"No, what?"

"I am not going to do tests, no tests, no way!"

"Jim, who said anything about tests. I just said, 'Hi'."

"I know that look, I know that smile and the answer is 'no'!

"But Jim, we need these tests. I understand that some of them aren't pleasant-"

"Some of them? For your information, this Sentinel is not going to do any more tests, understand GUIDE!?"

"Okay, okay, all-powerful SENTINEL !, no tests, the guide will obey. A guide always obeys his Sentinel, so forget about the tests, Blair" Blair murmured to himself. "Forget the candle, the handcuffs, the chocolate, the strawberries. Forget the tests. "

The loft stayed silent as Blair mentally began counting: 'One, two, three, four.' And then...

"Blair?"

"Yes, Jim?"

"Those things are for the tests?"

"Yes, my Sentinel, but I understand, no tests, I understand."

"Blair, I've thought about it, and perhaps tests like that aren't such a bad thing. Maybe just one or two wouldn't be a problem."

With mischievous cleverness in his gaze, Blair answered, "You are very wise, my powerful Sentinel. Your humble and submissive guide respects you."

Then silently Blair completed his mental list. 'Do not forget the sage, the pepper...'

End