Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The West Wing
    Pairing: Jed Bartlet/Leo McGarry
    Rating: NC17 for loving m/m sex and for graphic scenes of torture and rape.
    Category: Slash.
    Summary: When Leo starts behaving strangely, Jed is left to unravel a sad story that has been untold for 30 years.
    Feedback: Yes please! The friendly variety is always welcome
    Author's Notes: This fic is set in my "June 17th" universe and events from that fic are referred to in this one, although it can easily be read as a standalone. Please note that it is slightly AU both from the real WW universe and the real world in terms of dates - US bombing raids in Vietnam had stopped in 1970 and Leo was in Vietnam a little earlier but those are the dates I started with in "June 17th" so I thought I'd continue with them.
    Dedications: Huge and heartfelt thanks to Phoebe for being the source of such amazing knowledge on Vietnam and for the usual in-depth beta.
    Thanks also to dot for support.
    Special thanks to Sergeeva for the striking title graphic.
    WARNING: This story features graphic scenes of torture and rape.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    49,136
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    1,176