Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
435
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
22
Hits:
1,214

Wimp!

Summary:

Fandom: Mighty Ducks
Disclaimer: The Mighty Ducks belong to Disney and Steven Brill. I own nothing and gain no monetary retribution. Caveat Lector
Rating: PG
Pairing: Averman/Luis
Summary: Averman gets a splinter. Takes place about 3 years after the third movie.
Notes: Written for the “Minor Annoyance� prompt (Prompt # 14) of the 2 Dozen Owies challenge.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Wimp!
by Joyful

"Rassafrassinkarmalectricmonkeyarmpits!" Lester Averman screamed as he slammed the door to his dorm room at Eden Hall. He shook his hand in the air as his eyes began to water. Little droplets of saline pooled along the rims of his coke-bottle glasses.

Luis Mendoza was woken abruptly. "Que?" he asked sleepily. His was not content with being disturbed so rudely during his nap. He'd been happily dreaming about Connie and Julie doing naughty things in the girls' locker room.

"What's wrong now, Wimp?" Luis asked, still grumpy.

"I got a splinter," Averman said, slightly embarrassed, as he knew his lower lip was quavering.

"You're crying over a splinter?" Luis asked, slightly amazed. He knew Averman had a low pain tolerance, but crying over a splinter? "Suck it up Averman. Your body will push it out eventually."

"No, you don't get it!' Averman said, hyperventilating. "A splinter can get into your bloodstream and go straight to your heart and kill you! Not to mention the possibility of infection, or even gangrene!"

"Okay, okay," Luis said, grabbing a pair of tweezers off his nightstand. "Come here."

Averman sat on Luis' bed, and held out his hand.

Luis arranged the lamp so he could see the other boy's ailment more clearly. He took Averman's hand in his, noticing how big and strong it was. Les was a much stronger man than he appeared to be.

"Please, just do it," Averman said, clenching his eyes as he whimpered a little. Luis took just a moment to admire Averman's face. When Luis first met him, Lester Averman was a geeky, gawky boy going through an awkward phase. But now, at seventeen, Averman had finally developed into a strong, beautiful man. His acne had cleared up, and Luis admired how smooth his skin was becoming.

Averman whimpered again, and Luis snapped out of it, locating the splinter in Averman's finger.

Luis grasped the end of the splinter with the tweezers and pulled out quickly. Averman let out a tiny gasp and opened his eyes. Luis noticed a tear slowly make its way down Lester's cheek, and his heart softened. Not completely aware of his actions, Luis raised Averman's finger to his lips and gave it a gentle kiss. Averman let out a soft moan as his sore fingertip came into contact with warm, silky human skin. Luis reached for the Neosporin and a Band-Aid to cover Averman's finger, and smiled.

"Don't worry, hombre, I won't tell anyone about this." Averman blushed and smiled as he took back his bandaged hand. He looked at the beautiful Cuban boy. "Thanks."

*end*

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Joyful.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.