Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-08-07
Words:
15,512
Chapters:
4/4
Comments:
4
Kudos:
76
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
7,961

Reinforcing Ownership.

Summary:

Authors: azure chaos & Toomuchfandom
Pairing:
Gibbs/Abby
Summary: Abby is in trouble and Gibbs has decided that she needs to be reminded who she belongs to.
(Disclaimer: None of the characters from NCIS belong to us; they’re the property of the show’s makers. No money has or will be made.)

Chapter Text

Chapter 1

Gibbs pretended not to pay attention to the usual bantering of DiNozzo and McGee. Sometimes, he really felt like a high school principal: having to slap one or both of them upside the head to get their minds back at work, instead of talking about girls; especially DiNozzo, since he liked to brag about his latest conquests. But, when McGee mentioned that he was going out on a date with Abby, his blood started to boil. He didn't show he was angry, and he usually wasn't jealous, but McGee asking Abby out was one step too far away from his comfort zone. Abby was his, and his alone.

"DiNozzo, take McGee and find out where the hell Ziva is hiding." Gibbs barked as he got up from his desk. "Help her out if she's in trouble."

He walked to the elevator in his usual casual manner, but once the elevator doors shut, he balled his fist and hit the wall. It didn't dent, of course, all it did was make his hand hurt, but he didn't care. He was going to show Abby that she belonged to him and that she should have asked for permission to go out with McGee, first.

The loud music coming out of Abby's lab was perfect. Abby usually didn't hear him walk into the lab, despite the sliding doors, and this was an advantage. He paused for a short moment near the doors to see Abby dancing to the music while she processed bloodspatter from the crime scene. She was damn sexy the way she swung her hips on to the beat and he wanted to take her there and then, but that wasn't the option or the plan that he had in mind for his girl. He snuck up behind her, and grabbed her pigtail, before dragging her off to the nearest storage cupboard.

Lost in the music while she was absorbed in her work it was a real shock to find herself being pulled by the pigtail. She yelped and turned to lay into the person when she saw it was Gibbs, she started to smile but he had a stony expression that told her to think better of any cheerful welcome.

They reached the storeroom and she looked up at him, "Um, hey, Boss." She never called him Master at work, even though she longed to, even in their little haven as they were now. "Is...something up?" She started to strip off her latex gloves to avoid contamination.

Once the latex gloves were off, he pushed her against the back wall. Gibbs didn't push too hard, just enough to let her know that he wasn't happy with her at all. She had smiled, at first, and now she was looking like a deer caught in headlights; even though her eyes were sparkling. He put his hands against the wall, locking her in his personal space and stared at her for a long time.

"I don't know, beautiful." He spoke with a low, threatening voice, almost growling at her. "Is there?" he cocked his head a little and studied her face.

Abby had the feeling she was in trouble, he had backed her up to the wall and now held her in place, without actually touching her. His words led her to believe she'd done something wrong; racking her brain she couldn't put her finger on anything. She mentally reviewed her day, she couldn't remember breaking any rules: she'd only had 2 giant Caf-Pows, well within her daily limit; she most certainly hadn't been off masturbating; and she hadn't told anyone about the two of them, which was the other big no-no. She frowned, thoughtfully.

She hadn't... Oh! McGee! A big doomy feeling crept over her, she hadn't told him she couldn't go out and she hadn't checked with Gibbs about going out for a drink with him. "He caught me off guard, Boss. Honestly, I'd have asked before I went." She tried to placate him, but suspected it was too late already.

"McGee just informed DiNozzo upstairs." Gibbs growled and took one step closer towards her. "You think you can keep secrets from me, Abs?" He was glad that Abby wore a short skirt underneath that lab coat. It made access so much easier, if he decided he needed access. For now, this mental game they were currently in would do. If she squirmed, he'd take action.

Abby swallowed hard, "No, I don't keep any secrets from you." Her voice was almost a whisper, "I tell you everything." Just maybe not when she should, she thought to herself. Just what had McGee told Tony anyway?

"Fancy restaurant, Abby?" Gibbs took one more step. Abby would need the rest of the space to turn around, if he thought she had to. "Clubbing? Drinking?" He fought his urge to turn her around and whack her ass. She was going to give in to him eventually and until then he had to be patient. He was making sure he wasn't touching her, with only his eyes fixed on her, he made sure she wouldn't touch him or move around.

"Just a drink after work, it was no big deal, boss, honest." She tried to explain why she hadn't checked with him first. He hadn't minded her going out for a drink with Tony in the past; but then Tony was all talk about the ladies and actually preferred the guys. Abby always knew she was in real trouble when he didn't touch her, not many people saw the tactile side of Jethro Gibbs, but she did and she knew that when he didn't touch her it was bad... really bad.

"Why?" Gibbs saw that she was thinking. He saw in her eyes that she realised how deep she was in trouble. His mind already flashed forward to the new body bag he had ordered for her, and how much fun he could have with her and that body bag, but that was for much later; after she had screamed, given herself completely to him, after he had made sure that nothing, absolutely nothing, could make her think other than that she belonged to him.

"Just a drink with a colleague, you've let me go before and it's not like it's a date or anything." She pulled her lower lip between her teeth, "Oh god... he didn't think..?" She cringed, McGee had been asking her for a "drink" not just a drink. "Oh! Really boss, I never thought." Her tone turned a little pleading, the last thing she wanted was to be punished over this, and damn she really had to start thinking like a man.

"Abs, Abs... Abs..." Gibbs said tauntingly, while he shook his head and he licked his lips. "I really thought better of you."

He kept his hands in place but leaned a little forward to make sure that the next words were taken seriously. "Turn around."

Her blood red lip was pulled between her teeth again as she looked at him nervously. Slowly, she turned in the little space she had, almost afraid of what was going to come next. He obviously wasn't satisfied with her defence of how it was all a misunderstanding. She should have known better, she really should have had a clue that McGee wasn't just interested in a drink with a colleague. Whatever her Master did to her, she deserved it for being so stupid. How had she overlooked the evidence? Abby's hands came up to brace against the wall automatically.

"Good girl." Gibbs approved. "Spread your legs." She wasn't going to get away with this. There were so many things that he wanted to do with her, but he knew he had to behave himself as much as possible in the cupboard and take the rest home with him. He helped her out of her labcoat with minimal touch and directed her hands back to the wall with a small push of his finger on her shoulder blades. "What kind of a bad girl are you, Abigail?"

She followed his instructions and spread her legs as wide as she knew he liked them to be. Abby's hands had to leave the wall, as he stripped her lab coat off, and his small touch was enough to make her to put them back where they had been. His question made her shiver inside, he hardly ever used her full name. It was an unusual question and one she didn't have an answer for, so she didn't try to make one up, she dropped her head forward slightly though, to acknowledge that she'd heard him.

He knew that she didn't have an answer to that, and he wasn't really in the mood to give her that answer either. "Stay." he ordered, while he moved away. "Don't move a muscle."

He pulled his keys from his pocket and opened a box on the nearest shelf. He hardly used that box, especially because of its contents, but it had proven useful to have around at work on more than one occasion. In that box, he kept the smaller toys, toys that could be easily explained by Abby in case someone found them.

He decided to go for the slightly vibrating butt plug with a remote control. There were still 6 hours left until they could go home, and Gibbs would probably enter her lab more than once in the coming 6 hours, with either DiNozzo or someone else, and this was the perfect tool to make her go crazy when she was not allowed to cum; but she didn't need to know that.

He put both the small remote control and the butt plug itself into his jacket pocket; he didn't need them right now. He turned back to Abby and lifted up her skirt. "I thought I told you this morning... no underwear."

The Goth girl didn't dare move, she hardly dared breath, but she heard his movements and knew the box was being opened. She bit back a whimper of nervousness at what he might choose to do to her. She felt the draft of her skirt being lifted up and then she was in trouble again. Had he said that? God, she'd forgotten. She closed her eyes, "Sorry, Boss, I forgot."

"Good, you're going to need them." he told her, as he pushed the cloth of her skirt into the thick black belt she was wearing over her skirt. Then pushed the panties down her legs before he helped her step out of her underwear.

Gibbs was going to give her a choice in what he used to spank her: his belt or his hand. He decided that she deserved to choose, even though she had made two mistakes today, and the last mistake had already been forgiven in his head; it was actually quite useful that she had forgotten that she wasn't allowed to wear underwear today. "Belt or hand?"

He had to admit, not touching her like he was used to, was getting harder and harder; he always found it hard not to touch his girl, she was absolutely beautiful... even though she needed to be punished.

She did whimper then, she hated being given a choice, especially when it came to punishments. He had exposed her to him and she was stood bare-assed in the cupboard, she shivered as cool air tickled her sex between her spread legs and she prayed to every deity she could think of (and they were numerous) that no one would walk in.

"Hand, please, Boss." At least it would allow her some physical contact with his flesh, even if it were punishing her.

"I want you to be quiet." Gibbs threatened. He usually didn't spank her at work; mostly because people could walk in and out, and they could easily get caught; but as long as Abby could stay quiet, he didn't have a huge problem with it right now - it also offered a little thrill of excitement. "Can you promise me that, Abby?"

She bit her lip and nodded, "Yes, Boss."

Gibbs raised his hand and let it come to rest on Abby's ass. He started softly, but by the time his hand landed on her ass for the fifth time, it had started to grow in intensity.

She had learnt a long time ago how to breath during a spanking, it wasn't always easy to remember how in the heat of the moment though. She was fine as he started off lightly, it would have been pleasant if it hadn't been a punishment. But she was in trouble and her headspace wouldn't let her enjoy it.

The sixth stroke fell heavier than expected and she sucked in a breath, but kept from crying out in surprise. Her flesh was starting to sting and heat up in response to the repeated smacks.

By the tenth stroke he didn't know whether to quit or continue until twenty; Abby was sure as hell doing her best not to make any noise. While spanking her, he'd continued to listen to her breathing. "Breathe, Abs!" he reminded her. He kept wishing that it was already 6 hours later, so they could go home and continue this more privately; he wasn't done with her yet, though. He paused for a short moment for Abby to catch her breath. He didn't really know why, but he suspected that if he didn't Ducky might have had to come and give her extra oxygen, he was sure about not letting that happen.

She hadn't realised that, with holding the noise in, her breathing had gotten all wacky; his prompt made her aware of it and she was grateful for the pause to get herself breathing normally again. Her butt felt like it was on fire; Abby never could understand how he managed to do that with just his bare hand.

She knew that she wouldn't be lucky enough to get away with just a spanking, this was just the tip of the iceberg, a reminder and a promise for later; Gibbs was like that.

He spanked her hard, one last time, to surprise her and then turned her around. He knew he had to get back upstairs, to the bullpen, to keep an eye on DiNozzo and McGee. If they'd already returned, they would need to continue the search for that unknown witness to the murder of the petty officer who was lying on Ducky's slab.

Abby barely suppressed the surprised yelp that tried to escape at the sudden random hard smack; it rocked her on her feet. She was spun round to face him before she had even recovered from the impact. Somehow she managed to resist the urge to rub her butt, she knew he didn't like it when she did that.

He looked at her, sternly, and let her continue to catch her breath until she could breathe reasonably normal again; even though part of him felt she didn't deserve it. There wasn't much he could do to her right now, he couldn't continue like this in the cupboard, and at home there was this whip just begging to be used. Plus, he had something else in mind for her.

Her breathing under control she looked at him with something akin to remorse. Saying sorry, right now, wouldn't help; she knew that from experience. She waited to see what he would say or do next. It was nearly never so straightforward.

"It's all so pretty." he gently pushed her back against the wall and put his leg between hers. He was very close to her; and he needed to be. He lifted up the front of the skirt and, like the back, pushed the cloth between her belt and her stomach so he had free access. "All red..." he muttered. "And it will be worse when we get home." that sounded like a threat and promise at the same time.

She swallowed hard at his words, her eyes locked on his face, studying his blue eyes as he talked. The front of her skirt lifted up like it was gave her a thrill; any other time it would have made her wet just to be like that in a work area. She wasn't surprised by the promise of more punishment at home, but she wondered what he was planning now. Her shaved pussy displayed for his viewing pleasure as her now red ass had been.

"If I wasn't so disappointed in you..." Gibbs nuzzled her neck. "I would have gotten down on my knees and made the pain in your ass go away by kissing your fine pussy." He needed her to relax now, otherwise the little surprise he had in mind wasn't going to work. It was a surprise to her, but at the same time a punishment and it would make sure she remembered that she was his for the rest of the day.

She gave a small sigh as she felt his lips at her neck, tilting her head to give him more room. Abby knew he was still unhappy and she wasn't being let off, but the affection was welcome; it was a sign that even though he was disappointed, he still loved her. The image of him on his knees, pleasuring her, his mouth on her sex was enough to get her juices flowing, not that it took much; she was usually easily aroused when it had anything to do with her Master. Her tongue flickered out over lipstick-covered lips.

Gibbs moved his hand down to her pussy and started to gently rub her clit with his thumb. She was already getting wet, which was very good.

"Good girl." he told her. "Just so we're clear, you're not allowed to have an orgasm," he continued more sternly, as he wet one finger with her juice and found his way in to her vagina; all the while still rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Her hands reflexively came up to hold onto his upper arms, as his fingers found her little nub and played with it; his words and the movement of his fingers only increased her arousal. Abby nodded her understanding, "Yes, Boss." Her voice sounded a bit gaspy even to her own ears. When the finger pushed inside she had to bite her bottom lip to stop a moan. She wouldn't be allowed to cum, this was torture. He could be such an evil man at times; which of course was why she loved him so much.

He moved the second finger inside of her, and observed the expression on her face. She was having a hard time, and he was pleased. He knew that she thought of this as torture, but oh boy, if she only knew. Gibbs couldn't help but stifle a grin. Unlike Abby, he held great control over his hormones. He especially needed to right now, because he couldn't return upstairs with a huge bulge in his trousers. "You like that, Abigail?" he muttered.

As she opened her mouth to respond, the only sound that escaped was a gasp. She took a moment to re-compose herself the best she could. "Ye-s, Boss." She gave the tiniest of keening noises as the two fingers moved inside her, he was trying to drive her crazy; it was the only explanation.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of her, knowing that she was ready, and to tease her he softly pinched her clit. "Close your eyes."

She squeaked at the pinch and let her eyes fall closed. She trusted him completely, but that didn't mean she wasn't nervous as anything closing her eyes on him, knowing there were so man different things he could have taken from the box.

Retrieving the plug from his pocket, he wet it with his own saliva, before gently pushing it inside her pussy. She jumped a little in response to being filled and made strange muted moans, which didn't surprise him. "Don't cum." he warned her.

She whimpered at the added instruction as the plug settled inside her pussy. No coming; she had to hold off, take deep breaths, eyes squeezed closed as she backed herself away from the metaphorical edge. Abby could handle it: she'd handled worse.

He wasn't going to let her feel what this plug could do, not yet at least. It would come as a total surprise. He made her step back in to her underwear, mostly because he didn't want to run the risk of the plug falling out when Abby had other people in her lab. Things could get messy if that would happen.

"Open your eyes, look at me!" he lifted up her chin with his index finger and looked at her. Her usual pale cheeks looked flushed with red, her breathing had picked up a little more pace, and Gibbs knew that her heart was probably beating in her throat. This was torture. Not the spanking or the words prior to the spanking, but the plug, and the instruction not to come.

Abby's eyes fluttered open; her panties back in place and the skirt had been freed to hang as it was intended. She felt hot all over and it didn't help to look into those piercing blue eyes that could always make her melt.

"We've got work to do." Gibbs said calmly. "You're going to go back and finish processing those bloodspatters, and call me when you're done doing so. I will come down to the lab and hear you out." He spoke slowly, to make sure every word he said would be heard and understood. "Whatever you do, don't cum." He didn't really like to go cold turkey like this, he usually wanted to continue, but he knew that this was in fact the ultimate punishment. Abby would be hot and on the edge for most of the time, without the opportunity to reach climax.

He turned around to lock the box again, so Abby couldn't see what he'd taken, and then turned back to her. "When I leave this lab, I want you to call McGee down and then tell him off, set things straight. You're mine, don't ever forget that."

She nodded her understanding to everything Gibbs said. It was going to be a real test of skill and concentration to work with the plug in, but she'd done it before; granted it had been a long time ago and she'd been allowed to cum then. She didn't know what she was going to say to McGee, she had to make sure he knew she wasn't interested in him like that.

She picked up her lab coat and slid it on, waiting for him to go first and give the all clear before she followed. Every step she took caused the plug to move inside her and she bit her lip. She pushed the white sleeves up to her elbows, ready to get back to it.

Gibbs smiled, and nodded. "See you soon, pretty girl." he softly patted her cheek. "Wait until this song is over before you come out of the cupboard." He turned, pushed open the door and left her standing there as he closed the door on her. When he rode the elevator back upstairs, he felt a little less angry with Abby than he'd been before he'd gone to her, but if she believed that he was done with her, then she was wrong.

She swallowed and nodded, "Yes, Boss." Watching him go, she stayed where she was until the song that was blaring out faded away, her sex was already aching with need, they had hours of work left and she was going to die of arousal. Abby had eased herself out of the cupboard, tightening a pigtail as she went and returned to her work.