Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
156
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,095

Wishes

Summary:

Title says all
Challenge 3

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Wishes
by JoJolee

 

Our Wish, her wish, my wish...a wish...a delicious wish...beautiful wish. A useless wish, you can't caress a wish! I can't grab hold of it. I try but I can't...I fight but I can't...I'm buried in the dark shaking and needing like all the other junkies. I clutch at the lifeless, formless yearning for that wish, desperately like a wino clutches at his bottle of cheap wine.

I'm afraid, I use to be strong, I think I might have been brave, a lionheart she said, or did I only wish she said it? I'm not brave anymore.

Are you here? Why don't you talk to me? TRUDY!!! Why don't you talk to me? Where are you in the dark? Is there something you've been hiding? OH GOD! TRUDY!!! You've been hiding something...Trudy where are you...I am so lost...so afraid...Trudy...wish for me...take me.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Jo Jo lee.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.