Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
248
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,744

Kyle 2: Every Move you Make

Summary:

Fandom: Kyle XY
Pairing Tom Foss/Kyle
Portrayed by Nicholas Lea/Matt Dallas
Rating: FRT
Summary: Tom watches
Sort of a companion piece to "Kyle". Set in the same verse I imagined for these two beautiful men.

Work Text:

Every Move you Make
by PEJA

Sitting here in front of the monitors I had managed to slip into the Trager house, I can't resist smiling.

Just being able to see my beloved is a balm to my aching heart. And a knife.

Don't get me wrong, I'm doing this for more than just the pleasure of seeing him. God knows how important it is that I know know what's happening inside his head. If he regains his memory....god, its a double edged sword tearing my guts out.

Yeah, I pray that he will look at me and know what he means to me someday....But there are things buried in his brilliant mind that could cause national destruction. If he remembers. If he speaks out of turn.

Good lord, It's my job to protect the company. The country.

But...Kyle. He is my life. I need to protect him over all else.

So here I am, sitting and watching him as he settles down to bed...Christ, to tub. Kyle and his crazy need to sleep in a confined area.

I press my fingers to my lips, kissing them then press them to the monitor where my precious love lies sleeping.

He may not know I'm alive, watching, waiting...killing for him, but being able to see him, to know he is safe and happy. For now that is enough. for now, I watch and wait

 

end