Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Due South
    Pairing: Ray Kowalski/Renfield Turnbull
    Rating: NC-17
    Disclaimer: The characters from Due South do not belong to me, but I treat them like they do. They are, in fact, property of Alliance, etc.
    Archive: Yes, please.
    Feedback: Yes, please and thank you kindly.
    Series/sequel: Nope, Stand Alone PWP
    Date: July, 1999
    Notes: This is NOT a fixit. I do believe RayK belongs with Fraser forever and ever amen. This takes place before that happens (of it ever does ;-).
    There was a challenge on Serge List to "Write a story about The Night Before Asylum. Who was Ray with? What did they do?" So this smutty PWP is what I think could have happened the morning of the 3rd Season episode "Asylum." Dedicated to Hamlette as a thank you for "Beautiful Oblivion" (I'm not worthy!). Thanks and hugs to Mouse and Nicole for beta work. I have since made some changes, so any mistakes are mine.
    Summary for archive: Why Ray's hair was flat and he looked like he'd spent a very busy night, at the beginning of the episode "Asylum."

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,938
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    962