Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Highlander/Due South
    Pairing: Cory Raines/Tyler King
    Rating: NC-17
    Date: July, 1999
    Status: New, complete
    Feedback: Creative flames, comments, and constructive criticism accepted
    Disclaimers: If TPTB don't want to use them, why shouldn't I? Cory and Tyler belong to Rysher and Panzer/Davis, while Fraser and Diefenbaker (and that other blonde guy ;-) belong to Alliance or someone. No Muses were harmed in the making of this PWP-- and no money was made. ;-)
    Notes: I'm in complete denial about the outcome of "The Innocent", but what else is new? I'm in denial about so many other things that one more can't hurt. For those who don't recognize these minor characters-- Tyler was played by Callum Keith Rennie (in the ep. The Innocent), and Cory was played by Nicholas Lea (in the ep. Money No Object). This is for Maya (--I hope it's OK) and for Nicole (feel better soon!). Thanks to Mouse and Audra for outstanding beta.
    Summary for archive: Cory Raines meets his old friend Tyler King in a bar in Chicago.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,545
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    892