Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-07-21
Words:
2,569
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,131

To Kill A Demon

Summary:

Dean and Sam get called to the seaside town of Port Charles. The demon is back but this time the rules are off...its part human! This time it's gone too far going after the huntress Dean vows to protect!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: A Phone Call From Dad

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I woke up this morning and was shocked to find that I do not own Supernatural or General Hospital...damn!

Okay even though I am currently working on two other stories I have decided to start work on another one based off of the WB series Supernatural and the soap opera General Hospital. You don't have to be a General Hospital fan to read it as it is mostly centered on the Supernatural world. I just borrowed a town and a few characters from GH to use for my own amusement.

If you are a GH fan here is what you need to know. Robin isn't HIV positive. She had a child with Jason whom Carly killed. Sonny is her uncle and Jason doesn't work for him. Jason and Carly are still together, the whole Sonny/Carly thing never happened. Anna is still dead but she was killed by a demon when Robin was a baby. Patrick is Robin's older brother...sorry Scrub fans. And finally Robert never took off, he's a paranormal hunter, he owns Kelly's and Robin is also a hunter not a doctor.

Again this is centered around Supernatural and Dean, Sam, and John trying to kill the demon. As well as Dean's search for love...with Robin. I just borrowed a few people from GH. This is a Supernatural fan fic.

 

 

CHAPTER ONE: A PHONE CALL FROM DAD.

 

Sam lay peacefully sleeping for the first time since Jessica's death. No nightmares nothing but true sleep when his cell phone began to ring.

He groped around for the annoying phone from hell when he heard.

"If this isn't an incredibly beautiful woman, I'm hanging up." Dean had found the phone.

Sam watched as Dean shot straight up in bed. "Where?" Was all he said. "We're on are way dad." He snapped the phone shut and got out of bed pulling on his jeans faster than Sam had ever seen anyone dress before.

"What's going on?" Sam asked he too getting out of bed.

"Dad's found the demon." Dean said throwing a shirt on.

"Where?"

"Port Charles, New York it just attacked a mob hit man."

 

Dean drove as fast as the Impala would go all the way to New York. John had told him to meet him at a diner called Kelly's.

When they arrived at the diner, the first thing they saw was their father sitting with a man with gray hair.

"Boys over here." John waved them over.

They walked over and took a seat at their father's table.

"This is Robert Scorpio, he's a hunter. He's the one that called me." John introduced them to the man.

"Nice to meet you." Sam shook his hand.

Dean just nodded to him. "So why's it here?"

"This is where it originated 25 years ago. It killed my wife." Robert explained. "But I think it's back to finish my family off."

"Your related to this mob boss guy...Jason Morgan?" Dean raised an eyebrow.

"No, but he is my daughter's ex-boyfriend. And father of her daughter. It's doing what it did before. Going after people close to the family."

"What about your daughter and granddaughter who is watching after them?" Sam asked.

"My granddaughter was murdered 6 years ago. As for my daughter she can take care of herself, she's also a hunter." Robert explained.

"Did the demon kill your granddaughter?" Dean asked.

Robert shook his head. "No, Jason's mistress did."

"Damn" Sam shook his head in disbelief.

"Yeah, I was tempted to let the son of a bitch die. After everything he did to my daughter he deserves to die. In the course of two years he got her kidnapped and raped which in turn caused her to miscarry their first baby, she was only 18 than. Cheated on her and than chose his mistress over her, even after she killed Cassie...my granddaughter. Which is why I don't understand why the demon chose him of all people, Robin hates him." Robert explained.

"I would hate the prick too, how old is your daughter?" Dean asked.

"26." Robert said.

"Is she your only child?" Sam asked.

"No" Robert shook his head. "I have an older son Patrick...who just walked in the door. Over here son!" Robert yelled to him.

A man with dark brown hair wearing medical scrubs walked over to the table. "Hey dad I need to talk to Robin have you seen her?"

"No, why? What's going on?" Robert asked.

"Alan asked me to perform Jason's surgery. I turned him down. I wanted to check with Robin to see if she was cool with that."

"I talked to her this morning she said she was going to head up to the PCPD to see if she could find any cases related to...you know what." Robert explained. "She's working the night shift here for me tonight so she should be here at around 7."

"So what's the diagnoses on Morgan Doc?" John spoke up.
Patrick pulled a chair up from a near by table and took a seat. "He's burned over 95% of his body and the fall from the ceiling has caused bleeding in his brain, but I ain't operating on the son of a bitch, I have no idea why you didn't just let the fucker burn to death." He nodded at his father.

"It wasn't right son, no one deserves to go out like that." Robert shook his head sadly.

"He's right." John agreed.

"Yeah well Cassie didn't deserve to die the way she did either. I gotta get back to the hospital. Tell Robin I'm looking for her." Patrick stood and made a hasty retreat.

"He's a real charmer." Dean said "Now do either one of you know anything new about this thing?"

"Yeah son we do." John nodded "We think it might be part-human."

 

TBC
Please leave feedback...I live off it!