Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,185
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
4
Hits:
1,028

The Mobster And The Hollywood It Girl

Summary:

Sonny steals a film company from under Jax's nose. He falls for an actress playing the lead in one of the company's films. The problem(s)? She's Jason's long lost little sister Emily, she is in the middle of a nasty divorce....and she's pregnant!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: As I said before if I owned General Hospital Maurice Benard and Steve Burton would sue my ass for sexual harassment. ;)

This story is AU. Emily and Jason are blood related. Emily is a famous Hollywood actress, not a med student. She is NOT Michael's godmother, she doesn't even know he exists. Nikolas Cassidine is Emily's ex-husband, but he is also an actor. Jason has had the accident but he doesn't remember Emily or the rest of his family. Sam does not exist. And finally Carly is dead! Yay!!! lol
Also you will see names you might recognize. Other actors names, movies, books ect. Because I could only figure out one original movie title...The Mobster And The Cat. And that's not really original because it is the title of a novella that I wrote for an original fiction website like 2 years ago. The Mobster And The Cat "film" that is described in this story has the same plot as that story. As I said I was brain dead when it came to finding names for films for this story. lol
I am only going to be able to update once a week. Because between school, work, family, friends, my boyfriend, my other stories that I write for Fanfiction.net, and my website I don't have a lot of time on my hands at the moment.

 

Chapter One

Sonny Corinthos stood looking out the window of his Port Charles mansion, wondering when he had let his life get to this point. Two years ago his five year marriage fell apart. Carly was no big loss to him, he was happier without her. Who wanted a wife who turned you into the feds? But the divorce had taken it's toll on his two small sons, Michael 7, and Morgan 3. After the divorce was final Carly lost all sense of reality and was institutional. Than a little over a year and a half ago, he got the call. Carly had downed a bottle of sleeping pills she had stolen from another patient. She died before she made it the hospital. Again Sonny didn't care, but it almost killed him to tell the boys.
When he first married Carly he thought that he had found his soul mate, a woman to share his life with and raise a family with. But Carly could not handle his business dealings and she had a back problem...she couldn't stay off of it. Now he found himself 38 and alone raising two small boys who didn't understand why they were without a mother.

The sound of the front door opening roused Sonny from his musings.

The door to the living room opened to reveal his bodyguard Max.

"Mr. Morgan here to see you boss."

"Yeah let him in." Sonny said not turning away from the window.

Sonny's right hand man and best friend Jason Morgan walked in carrying a manila envelope.

"Beat Jax to the punch. Broken Dreams Entertainment is all yours." Jason said throwing the envelope on the coffee table.

"How good of an investment is this?" Sonny asked coming to sit in the leather arm chair next to the sofa.

"Pretty damn good." Jason said flopping down on the couch. "Broken Dreams has produced 8 of the top 10 grossing films of all time. They own the rights to the Phantom Of The Opera. They are in the middle of filming the 5th Harry Potter film. And they have two of the biggest stars in the world Emily Bowen and Nikolas Cassidine under contract." Jason explained going through the contents of the envelope. "They are also filming a new movie called The Mobster And The Cat. It stars Emily Bowen as a cat burglar who falls in love with a Scottish mobster, played by Gerard Butler."

Sonny smirked and raised an eyebrow at Jason.

"What?" Jason asked.

"Sonny shook his head. "Nothing it's just that the way you explained that makes me think that you have seen Get Shorty one time too many."

 

"Yet again what?" Jason asked bewildered.

"It's just a movie. A mobster takes over the production of a movie. Forget it." Sonny waved a hand with a laugh.

"Naw it's just that this actress Emily Bowen. I feel like I know her from somewhere."

Sonny gave him a questioning look "How do you mean?"

Jason rubbed his hands over his face. "Not in a romantic way. I just feel like she might be someone I knew...before the accident."

Sonny was flipping through the papers Jason had thrown back on the table.

"There filming The Mobster And The Cat here in Port Charles. Do you want to go 'check on my investment' tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to take my bike out for a while." Jason said standing and walking out the door.

No sooner had Sonny heard the front door close, than Max came into the living room.

"Boss, is Mr. Morgan okay? He didn't look to good just now." Max asked concerned.

"Not really sure. Hey Max what do you know about an actress named Emily Bowen?"

"My niece is obsessed with her sir. I don't know much about her myself. But my niece watches Entertainment Tonight every night because Bowen is always on it."

Sonny nodded his head "Thanks Max, you can go."

 

That night Sonny sat in the living room. He had no idea why but he grabbed the remote and hit a button. A pop up plasma TV came out of a table against the wall. He flipped through the channels until he found what he was looking for.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Entertainment Tonight. I'm Mary Hart." A blond women came on screen. "Our top story tonight is the Hollywood divorce that is turning nasty." A picture of a beautiful brunette with big brown eyes flashed on the screen next to a picture of a man with jet black hair and a sour face. "ET broke the news last month that 24 year old Hollywood it girl Emily Bowen filed divorce papers on her husband of 2 years Nikolas Cassidine sighting infidelity, after pictures of Cassidine kissing pop princess Courtney Matthews turned in US magazine. Now we've learned that Bowen has taken out a restraining order on Cassidine after he reportedly made several threatening phone calls to Bowen's cell phone and home.
Cassidine has moved out of the couples 20 million dollar LA mansion. Bowen a native of New York is currently staying with her family in Port Charles where her new film The Mobster And The Cat is being filmed."

Sonny turned the TV off. Several thoughts running through his mind. 'Emily's from Port Charles meaning there's a good chance that Jason did know her before his accident'.
Another thought he was trying to push aside was 'why would a man cheat on a woman that beautiful? And with a blond bimbo like Courtney Matthews. Cassidine must be insane!'

 

Okay there is the first chapter. Please give me feedback so I know you like this story! *gives sad puppy dog eyes* lol

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author PortCharlesPrincess.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.