Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
534
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
18
Hits:
1,705

Kisses Like An Ocean Breeze

Summary:

Fandom: Gilliagan's Island
Pairing: Gilligan/The Professor (Roy Hinkley)
Portrayed by Bob Denver/Russell Johnson
Rating: FRT
Summary: A quiet discovery
Note This story is inspired by the second prompt on 3RandomKisses. Prompt is "Ocean Breeze". I'm trying to match the fandom to the word, so expect you'll see some way out bits. This one was a tosser between Riptide and Gilligan. get enough feedback I might do the riptide as well.

Work Text:

Kisses Like An Ocean Breeze
by PEJA

The Professor knew Mary Ann and Ginger had tracked him down with a purpose. It was too obvious to miss, their grim intent. Written sharply in the determined set on both women's faces. So, although he had no idea what he might have done to raise their ire, he did know without a shadow of doubt that he'd most certainly had done something and he was about to be lam-blasted by two over protective mother hens.

The mere thought of being on the wrong end of those two had him trying unsuccessfully to suppress his shudder of dread.

"Well?" Mary Ann demanded coming to a grinding halt before him, standing so close her heaving breasts brushed against his chest with each breath. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Yeah," Ginger glared daggers into his eyes, her slender fingers braced on those luscous hips that screamed sensual promise when she was after something. "What?"

The professor flinched under their combined anger, hoping against hope that neither one of them noticed the sweat breaking out over his upper lip. His tongue darted out, trying to moisten suddenly dry lips. "What..." His voice broke, and he cleared his throat. "What seems to be upsetting you, ladies?"

"As If you don't know." Mary Ann hissed.

"Gilligan," Ginger snapped at the same time.

A feeling of being gut-punched washed over the man. "Gilligan?" The over-eager young man was always bumbling his way into some kind of trouble. Had something happened to... "Is something wrong with Gilligan?"

"As if you don't know."

"He's in love with you." Ginger's words were a nasty voice over to Mary Ann's repeated dagger-sharp comment.

Gob-struck, The professor stared at the women for several heartbeats. The smile blossoming over his face grew in radiance during those seconds to something truly blinding. "In....love with me?" he managed finally.

Mary Ann's hands dropped to brace on her hips, her cute little pig-tails bouncing with agitation. "Of course he is. And if your to pig headed to know how special he is..."

"I know how special he is."

Mary Ann's harsh words came to a halt. "You...You do?"

The professor nodded and asked softly, "He told you he loves me?" he raked a shaking hand through his hair. "Why didn't he cme to me? Why tell you and not..."

"He didn't mean to tell us." Ginger interrupted, laying a comforting hand on his arm.

Nodding, Mary Ann added, "You know how he is. The words come out without him knowing what's being said. We asked him what was upsetting him and the dam broke"

"...After some Gilligan humming and huffing." Ginger added.

"When he realized what he said he just ran off." Mary Ann wrung her hands fearfully. "Oh, I do hope he doesn't do something silly. You know how he is. Oh...Oh....we have to go after him. Find him before..."

"I'll find him." The professor calmed. "I think I know where he is."

Concludes in part 2....maybe