Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
302
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
3
Hits:
791

See The Light

Summary:

Pairings: Slight BF/MT
Rating: G.
Type: Friendship.
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters and I'm not making any money from this story.
Note: This is a quick snapshot of Thatcher's thoughts about Fraser.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

See The Light
By Riley

I suppose I should have realised sooner! It all makes sense when you think about it. The remarkable things he is capable of! How many people do you know who is able to jump off a building, or onto a moving car, and not end up in the morgue! Yes, the fact that he seems to have more lives than a cat, should have been a give-away. The way he is *ALWAYS* saving people, and not just their lives, but their souls too. His politeness, and manners from a different era.

The way he seems 'too good to be true!' His need to serve, and his overwhelming habit of trying to bring in even the most foul scum alive, rather than with a bullet in their head. No wonder he really doesn't seem normal!

It's understandable why no-one feels adequate around him. Yes, I really should have realised sooner. Maybe I did, but with being an adult, I dismissed anything I thought wasn't rational! That's probably why he has such an amazing relationship with the wolf! I've sat here recounting how many times he's been somewhere in the nick of time and averted a tragedy, and the count is astounding. Not to mention the thoughts of what would have been allowed to happen if he hadn't been there! And the way he has no need for material possessions, just the bare necessities. The way he always seems in tune with himself. And he never is racist, but on the contrary, he is the most accepting man I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and calling my friend. I see it all now in a different light, knowing what I know. I love him even more. And I feel privileged to know---that he's a "White Lighter."

 

--- Riley

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Riley.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.