Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2006-07-19
Words:
395
Chapters:
2/2
Comments:
2
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,479

Roy's Horrible Choice!

Summary:

Beta reader: (Whichever Person is available)
Editing: (Maybe)
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Roy Desoto/Johnny Gage/Julie Lee Shannon/Zack Richards
Archive: Yes
Fandom: Emergency!
Summary: Roy's marriage to Joanne is put the ultimate test after she kicks him out for his embarassment towards her, now he needs Johnny's and Pop Sensation Julie Lee Shannon's help in order to get them back together, fast!!
Content Warning: Harsh Language, Mild Violence.
Copyright June 2006 By Rick Cortez
THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR PLEASURE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO INFRINGE ON ANY PREEXSISTING COPYRIGHTS THAT MAY BE VIOLATED.
FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH FRIENDS, BUT NOT FOR PROFIT.
THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL, A WORK OF THE WRITER'S IMAGINATION.
THE CHARACTERS AND INCIDENTS USED IS THIS STORY ARE PURELY FICTIONAL, AND IS NOT BASED ON ANY PERSON AND/OR PERSON'S ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.
Submitted through the Station51Fic_Squidge mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter Text

Roy's Horrible Choice!
by Rick Cortez

"Joanne, wait up let's talk!" Roy pleaded with Joanne.

"There's nothing to talk about, Roy just leave me alone!" Joanne angrily shouted.

It was that way all evening with Roy's wife Joanne Desoto, who was married to him for six straight years and he's never seen her that angry in his life.

"Okay, i'm sorry i was drunk i've had a couple of beers and dance with a few women that's all, come on let's you and talk to each other aboutb this problem we're having!" Roy exclaimed, pleading with Joanne.

"No, you embarassed me in front of my mother at her 54th birthday party, and this was supposed to be the best night of my life!!" Joanne shouted.

"I know that, but let's talk it over!"

"Forget it, you and i are not speaking to each other for the rest of the evening or for the rest of our whole damn lives either!"

"Joanne, what are you saying?" Roy demanded to know.

But Joanne did not say anything more about it, instead she angrily went upstairs to grab Roy's belongings to angrily escort him out of their place of residence.

TBC