Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warnings:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-07-18
Words:
9,183
Chapters:
8/8
Kudos:
20
Hits:
5,290

Look What You've Done!

Summary:

Orlando and Viggo were involved in a car-accident, in which Viggo was nearly killed. Everyone blames him for what happened. Who will help him? (VM/OB, OB/male)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: 01

Chapter Text

Title: Look What You've Done! 1
Type: RPS
Author: Sivan Shemesh < sivan325@walla.com >
Beta: Manon.
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: OB/VM, OB/Jim Modar "Two Butter Fingers" (OC)
Warning: Angst, a lot of pain and torture, rape, bdsm, suicide.
Disclaimer: I only borrowed them for the story. This never happened in real life.
Timeline: Set after "ROTK". AU.
Notes: This is my first RPS fic, so be gentle. Inspired by "Amazed By You" by Sarah Eleven, and by "Unrequited?" by Juniper.
Summary: Orlando and Viggo were involved in a car-accident, in which Viggo was nearly killed. Everyone blames him for what happened. Who will help him?

~

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break

"One Step Closer" - Linkin Park

~

~*~

1.

Orlando and Viggo never left each other's side since they met on the set of "The Lord of The Rings".

They spent as much time as they could at Viggo's ranch, beneath the sheets; their bodies wrapped around each other, enjoying being together.

"We should celebrate, my love," Orlando said.

Viggo felt tired. He wanted to rest, but as he saw the joy and happiness in his lover's eyes, he could not say "No" to him.

"Where will we go?" Viggo asked.

"Let's hang out at the pub," Orlando suggested, getting out of bed.

"Okay, but want to have a bath first," Viggo said.

"I will join you in a moment," Orlando said, disappearing from the room.

Viggo lay on the bed for a few more minutes before getting up and making his way to the bathroom. Opening the door, he saw there were candles on the edge of the bath, and he could smell sandalwood and cedar in the air. Orlando was already in the bath, and seemed to be waiting for Viggo to appear.

"How long did you plan this, my love?" Viggo asked.

"For a while," Orlando said, signaling with his hand for his love to join him.

Viggo stepped into the bath and the two men wrapped their arms around each other. Orlando sighed; he never felt so much love. He didn't know what he would do without his lover.

"I love you," Orlando said, "With all my heart. I would die for you."

"You don't have to die for me, my love," Viggo said and kissed him, while his hands began exploring his lover's body.

"Take me," Orlando whispered.

"I will take you, my love," Viggo said and leaned towards his lover.

Kneeling in the bath, Viggo raised Orlando's hips onto his lap, making sure his lover's head rested on the edge of the bath. Moving his hand down, he carefully pushed one finger into Orlando. "Please, don't make me wait," Orlando said, his eyes full of love, then whimpered as Viggo began moving his finger within him.

Viggo removed his finger and replaced it with his cock, slowly pushing in till he was fully sheathed. He kissed his lover's face and neck as he slowly started to thrust.

Orlando started to moan softly, the feeling of Viggo thrusting inside of him and the scent of sandalwood and cedar taking him to another world. 'It feels so good,' he thought happily.

"Don't you ever stop," Orlando said to him, wrapping his legs around his lover's waist, pushing him deeper inside of him.

"We'll have to stop... somehow... my love," Viggo teased and started to move faster and faster inside his lover' body.

"No... we don't," Orlando tried to protest. 'Why should we stop?' he thought angrily.

"Are you arguing me, Orlando Bloom?" Viggo asked officiously.

"I am... my love..." Orlando teased him, feeling himself getting closer to his climax.

"Come with me, oh..." Viggo moaned softly.

"I'm coming..." Orlando whispered.

"Then come fast...soon... oh..." Viggo moaned and shivered as he reached his climax, his seed shooting into the tight channel, Orlando coming at the same time. They held each other, content, until they could feel the water starting to get cold. Getting out of the bath, they dried each other.

"Let us stay here," Viggo suggested, feeling numb and tired.

But Orlando needed to party, to celebrate. "Come on, Viggo," he pleaded.

"You want to have some fun, don't you?" Viggo asked, smiling at him.

"Yes, love, I need it," Orlando said.

"I'll give you the keys to the car, you are the driver for the night, my love," Viggo said.

"Thank you,"

"Just don't kill me," Viggo said. Orlando grinned at him. Viggo watched his lover; his naked body was so perfect to his eyes, and he felt desire again for the younger man. He saw the brown eyes, the sweet lips that tasted like honey, his cock, his slender cock, that gave him so much pleasure, the tight butt; they all looked so good in his eyes, and he licked his lips.

"You desire me, I can see it in your eyes, love," Orlando said and walked towards Viggo, leaning in to give him a deep kiss, leaving the other man without words.

~

Viggo and Orlando left as night began to fall.

Orlando opened the door for his lover, before moving around to the driver's side and getting in, starting the car, and driving to the closest pub.

~

Orlando sat next to the barman and drank beer after beer, while Viggo felt the tiredness overtake him once again. He could feel his eyes closing.

Viggo tried to take his lover back to the car.

"Just another drink," Orlando tried to protest.

"No, Orlando. That's enough," Viggo said.

"Should I order you a taxi?" the barman asked, noticing how they both looked.

"No... I will take him home," Viggo said, half-asleep.

"Are you sure? You looked tired," the barman said.

"No... I will manage..." Viggo said.

As they left the pub, Orlando grabbed the key from Viggo who had almost dropped it on the sidewalk.

Orlando helped his lover into the car and put the seat belt around him. Viggo's head dropped, and he fell asleep almost immediately.

Getting into the car and putting his belt on, Orlando began to drive home. After about five minutes, his sight started to blur, and he had trouble trying to keep his eyes open. His foot felt like lead on the gas pedal. He struggled to open his eyes, but failed. The last thing he remembered was Viggo.

~

When he finally opened his eyes, it was when he arrived at the hospital. He turned his head on the stretcher, trying to see where his lover was, but he could not see Viggo anywhere. He began to panic.

~

At Liv Tyler's house...

When Liv divorced her husband, she started to spend a lot of time with Elijah. Soon he became more than a friend to her, and when they became lovers he moved in with her.

"Turned on the TV darling," she said.

Elijah took the remote control and start flicking through the channels.

"Wait... stop, turn it back," Liv said. She had seen something that disturbed her, something that involved some familiar faces.

Elijah turned back, and noticed what she had seen.

"Breaking news," the reporter said. "Orlando Bloom and Viggo Mortensen were involved in a car accident. Mr. Mortensen was badly injured in the crash, and is currently fighting for his life. Mr. Bloom, who was driving at the time of the accident, has escaped with a few minor scratches. It has been reported that Mr. Bloom had a high alcohol content in his blood."

Liv stared at the screen in shock, watching as the camera showed the car, crashed against a tree.

"What? How could Orlando do such a thing?" she asked.

"We need to make some phone calls," Elijah said, reaching for the phone and passing it on to her.

She called Hugo. When he picked up the phone, she immediately asked him if he had seen the news.

"What news?" Hugo asked.

"Viggo and Orlando were involved in a car accident," she explained.

"What? When did this happen?" Hugo asked worriedly.

"It was only just in the news," Liv said.

"Do you know which hospital they are in? Are you going to see them?" Hugo asked.

"Yes. I want you to help me contact the all the others," she said sadly.

"I will help you. Meet me at the hospital in thirty minutes," Hugo said before hanging up the phone.

Liv started to cry, and Elijah put his arms around her to comfort her.

"The others will meet us at the hospital in thirty minutes, my hero, my love," she said.

~

Orlando was in the waiting room. His scratches had been looked at, and now all he could think about was Viggo. He could not believe he had done this, that he had almost killed his lover, his world. He felt the regret eating away at him. He walked around the room, head bent, hoping he will be able to see his lover again.

'I will kill myself if you die. I don't have anyone like you, you are my world,' Orlando thought in despair.
~

Entering the emergency section of the hospital, they made their way to the waiting room and saw Orlando sitting down, the police next to him.

Elijah walked over to one of the officers. "How high was the alcohol level in Orlando's blood?" he asked.

"More than a normal," the officer said.

"Will you arrest him?" Elijah asked.

"He will be charged with drink-driving. Should Mr. Mortensen die, then we could be looking at other charges," was the reply.

Elijah returned to the group, and told them what he had found out.

They sat in silence, until Liv asked: "Where is John?" She could not see him anywhere.

John was Orlando's best friend. When Orlando wasn't with Viggo, he was usually with John. They were extremely close, so Liv was a little surprised that John wasn't at the hospital to be with Orlando.

"I left him an SMS, asking him to get back to me as soon as he got it," Dominic explained.

Suddenly Elijah saw a doctor making his way towards them. "Do you have any news on Viggo?" Liv asked.

"Are you friends of his?" asked the doctor.

"Yes, we are" Hugo said.

"What is his condition, doctor?" Dominic asked.

"Right now he is on a respirator, but the situation is very grave. Every minute counts," the doctor said.

They all turned when they heard a nurse yell: "Doctor, we need you!" All looked worried as the doctor quickly raced back down the corridor, before turning their eyes towards Orlando. As one, they all walked over to the young man, whose face was full of despair and regret for what he had done.

"Look at what you've done!" Elijah yelled.

"Viggo is probably dead now! You killed him by your own hand, Orlando!" Hugo said, and Dominic nodded his head in agreement.

"Don't you feel ashamed?" Liv yelled.

"Dead?" Orlando whispered. He felt so numb. His shoulders slumped; he lost hope, and he gave up fighting the inevitable. 'What have I done?' he thought to himself. Now his lover was dead, he really wanted to end this, to kill himself.

"Hey, cops. Over here, arrest him!" Billy called, looking in disgust at Orlando.

Orlando let the officers hand-cuff him and lead him out of the hospital. 'I won't hurt to anyone anymore,' he thought on his way to the police station.

After the officers took Orlando way, the doctor re-appeared. "He is still alive, but the next 48 hours will be crucial," he said, looking at the group in sympathy. He was about to leave, then he remembered something and turned back to them. "Oh... I forgot to tell you. He mentioned a name, before he lapsed back into unconsciousness."

"What name, doctor?" Ian asked.

"Orlando..." the doctor said and left them with their thoughts.

End of Chapter 1.

R/R