Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
230
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
922

A Romantic Moment

Summary:

Pairing: Storm/Logan
Rating: FRC
Archive: list archives are fine anyone else just ask me.
Summary: Just a look into a moment of the two newlyweds
Disclaimer: I don’t know any thing. I wish I did but I don’t
Warning: Nothing
Notes: Not a drabble but VERY short
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

A Romantic Moment
by Mystic

Storm smiled when she saw her beloved lilies were in full bloom, She bent to smell their lovely scent.

"Beautiful view."

Storm jumped. She turned and smiled at her new husband. "I'm afraid to ask which view you are meaning."

Logan laughed, "You know me to well."

Storm smiled, "I would hope so. So Are you going to tell me which view you were meaning?"

Logan walked farther into the indoor garden. "I was looking at you. You're my flower darlin'."

Storm blushed, "You are a sweet man Logan."

Logan laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist. " Don't tell anyone or my rep is ruined."

Storm lifted her face to his for a kiss.

Logan was only happy to oblige. He leaned in close and kissed her passionately.

Storm moaned. She loved the feel of his scruffy beard against her soft skin.

The delicate skin of Storm's face felt like the finest silk against Logan's rough work calloused fingers.

Pulling back Logan looked at Storm's beautiful sun-kissed face. "I love you Ro."

Storm smiled, "I love you too."

XXXXXXX

Professor Xavier watched out the window into the little indoor garden as Logan and Storm kissed. He smiled to himself. If the future was as bright for the mutant population as it was for these two newlyweds. Everything was going to be just fine.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Mystic.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.