Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
249
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,260

Witches And Wisdom Teeth

Summary:

Pairing: Jim/Blair
Summary: Jim is getting his wisdom teeth taken out -- but the dentist is rather odd...

Work Text:

Witches And Wisdom Teeth

"Are you sure about this, Chief?" Jim asked as he leaned back in the oddly shaped leather chair. "Positive, Big Guy," Blair said comfortingly. "Naomi says they use an anesthetic that will have no adverse affects, and keeps you knocked out for the whole time, guaranteed. Plus they give you painkillers that will completely take care of the aftereffects. Your wisdom teeth are coming out today, and you won't have to worry about waking up in the middle of the operation, or any severe post-surgery pain." "I still don't see why we had to come all the way to Britain just for me to get a few teeth pulled," Jim grumbled. "Well, we were here to expedite a prisoner exchange anyway. Why not kill two birds with one stone?" "Sure, Chief. Whatever," Jim said, giving in less than gracefully. At that moment a tall woman with long, blondish-brown curls walked through the doorway. "Mr. Ellison? Come to get your wisdom teeth pulled?" she asked in a lilting British accent. Blair, sitting in a chair against the wall, said, "That's him." He nodded at his lover, who smiled tightly. "All right, then let's get started. My name is Dr. Elizabeth Granger, and this won't hurt at all." The woman held up a syringe and a bottle of some strangely colored potion and walked over to Jim. Jim just closed his eyes and settled back in his seat, thinking, Sure it won't, lady. And you're a witch.