Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
461
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
15
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,089

Strong Enough?

Summary:

Rating: PG
Pairings: Mac/Danny
Archive: just tell me first
Series: no
Disclaimer: not mine, but I want them :P
Notes: Request fic. Thanks to DeAnne for the request. Any comments would be great!
Warnings: none
Summery: Mac and Danny are finally together, but is it meant to be?
Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.

Work Text:

Strong Enough?
by Eri aka Space Monkey

Danny couldn't believe it; here he was in Mac's arms. They had just had the most passionate sex in his life! His brain kept echoing "I love you Danny" Over and over again. This was amazing, Mac Taylor loved him!

Danny skipped down the hall; well it was a manly skip, whistling a tune. He was in love, he was loved, and life couldn't get any better. Nothing was going to get him down.

They had plans for the evening, just him and Mac. Alone, a quiet dinner and hot sex! He just couldn't wait for shift to end.

As he rounded the corner though, he saw Flack barely holding back tears. Stopping abruptly, he places his hand on the small of Flack back and asked if he was ok.

"No I'm not!" Flack practically screamed into Danny's face.

"What's going on Don?" Danny figured now was not the time to call him by his surname.

"I came out to my parents" Don whispered quietly

"They disowned me Danny, they told me that they were ashamed of me, I know I should be stronger, I'm a cop damn it!"

Danny stood stalk still, they had disowned him? Just for liking men not woman? Damn, No just Mac and Danny tonight. Tonight he'll be with Don.

So he wasn't going to see Mac tonight, that's ok. They still have the weekend off, and Mac said they would sneak out of town. It would be great. Right? Wrong!

The weekend didn't happen, triple homicide, needed everyone attention on it.

Danny sighed, this was getting to be nuts. One thing after another, first Flack, then the weekend, and now Stella was insisting Mac attended some seminar on our ONLY day off!

Smacking his head against his locker Danny was trying to hold back his tears. He loves Mac but he saw more of him when they weren't a couple.

Hearing a banging Mac walked into the locker room. Seeing Danny slumped against his locker Mac walked over and began to rub his shoulders.

"I know it's another day ruined, but we'll figure things out Danny" Mac tried to sound convincing. Truth was he was starting to think this wasn't meant to be.

"Mac it feels like the world is against us"

"I know Danny, but I want to ride this out, things will come together"

Taking a quick glace to see if anyone was there, Mac then leaned down and pressed his lips to Danny's.

They may have it rough, but they were going to see this through, one way or another.

The end