Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-09-12
Words:
55,777
Chapters:
17/17
Comments:
49
Kudos:
55
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
10,119

Forbidden Love

Summary:

Following an accident, secrets are revealed. Pairing: Bo Duke/Rosco Coltrane

Chapter 1: one

Chapter Text

Disclaimer: I don't own the Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money just cheap thrills

 

Warnings: Violence, angst, graphic sex, slash

 

Rating: FRT-17

 

Summary: When an accident occurs, secrets will be revealed.

 

Pairing: Bo/Rosco

 

This is a response to skymouth's request for more Rosco smut as well as an answer to her shooting challenge.

 

Forbidden Love
Chapter 1

 

Pulling up to the old Jenkins place, Rosco stepped out of his patrol car and carefully looked around the yard. Satisfied that nobody was in the area, he slowly crept towards the house. Freezing at the sudden noise, he glanced towards the bushes. Perhaps he had been wrong and there was somebody out here after all. He giggled in relief a moment later when the small form of a racoon suddenly darted from the bushes, and headed towards the surrounding woods. Continuing on to the front door, he opened it and stepped inside. Yelping in surprise when a hand grabbed his shirt and he found himself slammed into the wall. Vaguely he heard the front door slamming shut, but before he could do more than notice, he found his mouth covered by a set of lips.

 

Moaning with need, Rosco responded with a matching hunger to his lover's kiss. Lips pressed hard together, his lover's tongue licked at his lower lip, demanding entrance. An entrance he was only too glad to grant. The kiss deepening, Rosco was becoming lost in the sensations his young lover was creating. He felt hands roaming up and down his body, coming to rest on his shirt front. He groaned with frustration when the mouth that had been ravaging his pulled away. Frustration being replaced with desire as the same mouth began to attack his neck, while nimble fingers worked the buttons of his shirt loose.

 

"Missed you...thought you'd never get here...took so long?" Bo questioned as he kissed and sucked at his lover's skin.

 

"Missed you too. Ahh Bo....sorry....last minute, I'll explain later," Rosco managed before Bo's hungry mouth latched onto his again. It didn't take long for Bo to divest Rosco of the rest of his clothes. And how he did that without interrupting the kiss, Rosco would never know. As Bo began to kiss his way down Rosco's body, the older man pushed him away.

 

"Uh-uh....my turn," he whispered, beginning his own assault. Shoving Bo backwards, until back met wall, Rosco showered the younger man with passionate kisses. "Love you....want you..." pausing only long enough to remove Bo's t-shirt, he began to suck at his lover's sensitive nipples. Running his hands across every bit of skin he could touch, he was soon working at the zipper of Bo's jeans. Pushing down jeans and boxers together, he shivered at the feel of the younger man's cock against his own. Stepping back, he enjoyed the view as Bo toed off his boots and stepped out of his jeans. Walking backwards, Rosco stopped when he felt the table behind him.

 

Grabbing Rosco, Bo pulled the older man against him, "Bedroom?" Grinning with anticipation when Rosco nodded in response, he led his lover up the stairs. Stepping inside the bedroom, their own private sancutuary from the world, Bo pulled Rosco towards the bed. Lying together, they lovingly stroked their hands against each other's skin. Kissing and nibbling throats and nipples, they fought for dominance in a dance as old as time.

 

Firmly pinning his lover to the bed, Rosco slowly kissed his way down Bo's body, towards his straining erection. Wrapping warm lips around the head of the blond's cock, Rosco couldn't quite contain the grin when Bo bucked up in response to the sensation. Traveling the length of his lover's cock with his tongue as he slowly increased the pressure of his suckling, Rosco knew he'd never get enough of this man. Loving the sounds of the younger man's moans and whimpers, Rosco reluctantly pulled away in order to reach the bedside table. Quickly grabbing the lube, he moved back to his previous position before Bo had a chance to miss him. As he once again nibbled at his lover's cock, Rosco slicked his fingers with lube and began to teasingly move them around Bo's opening. Firmly holding Bo down, he was fully prepared for the response from the younger man when he finally pushed one long finger inside. Slowly pushing the finger in and out, he soon added a second. Scissoring them apart as he pumped them in and out, matching the rythym to his sucking, Rosco felt the sudden quiver as he found his lover's prostate. Increasing the speed and pressure, he made sure his fingers hit the sweet spot every time. Swallowing every drop his lover offered a moment later, enjoying the sound of Bo screaming his name as he found release. Waiting a moment for Bo's trembling to slow, Rosco positioned himself between his lover's long legs and draped them over his shoulders. Slicking himself with a generous amount of lube, Rosco placed the head of his dick at Bo's entrance and slowly pushed inside. Stopping a moment, allowing Bo to adjust to his presence, Rosco soon began a slow rythym, drawing out the pleasure for every moment he could.

 

Bo hissed at the slight pain of his lover's dick pushing into his ass, breathing deeply he forced himself to relax the muscles. Pushing against Rosco, he silently signaled the older man that he was ready. The feel of his lover's rock hard erection pumping in and out of him, stroking across his prostate with every stroke, soon had Bo hard again. Matching Rosco's rythym as he pushed against him, he loved the feel of his lover pounding into him, harder and faster as they went along. Meeting the eyes of the man he loved, Bo slowly reached for his aching cock and began to stroke it, using the same tempo as his lover. The sensations being created by the twin actions soon had Bo tossing his head from side to side. The feeling of electricity shooting through his body made it impossible to think, all Bo could do is feel. The tingling in his balls had increased until Bo thought he would fly apart from the sensation. The feel of Rosco's dick pulsing inside him and the sounds as his lover found release pushed him over the edge into his own release. Collapsing back to the bed, he couldn't help the feeling of loss as Rosco pulled from his body. Seemed like no matter how many times they made love, he could never prevent that feeling. Being joined to his lover body and soul was the only time he felt complete, he wondered if it was the same for the older man.

 

Lying beside each other, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, Rosco reluctantly brought up the subject of his tardiness. "Bo? We need to talk a minute."

 

Recognizing the tone, Bo raised his head and gazed down at Rosco, "What's Boss up to this time?"

 

"The usual, that's why I was late. He stopped me on the way out to tell me his plans. He's figuring on robbing the bank, framing you and Luke for the job."

 

"Well heck Rosco that ain't nothing new. You don't have to worry, we'll figure a way to stop him and keep ourselves out of prison," Bo assured him.

 

"I know ya will Bo...I just get tired of all this. Don't know why that little marshmallow can't just be satisfied with what he's got. And why he's so intent on putting you boys in prison I'll never understand, but I ain't gonna let that happen. I'll turn him into the state police myself, brother-in-law or no if it comes down to it. No way I'm letting you boys rot in prison for something ya didn't do, especially you. The thought of you locked up and what could happen to you, it scares me half to death." Rosco told him, the worry and sadness coming through loud and clear.

 

"I understand Rosco and...I get tired of it too. Hate having to worry about Boss all the time and pretending we're enemies when all I want to do is shout my love for you from the rooftops. I wish we could tell everybody and never have to deal with Boss' schemes again. Guess it's like Uncle Jesse always said, if wishes were horses, we'd all be riding." Lowering his head, Bo gave his lover a gentle kiss, hating what Boss' schemes did to the older man. A man of honor, who just to keep body and soul together was forced to pretend he was corrupt. It wasn't right that the good man he knew Rosco to be had been forced by necessity to work for Boss Hogg. Of course because he was a good man, he couldn't bring himself to fully participate and so the deception had begun. Every time one of his schemes failed Boss thought it was because Rosco was nothing more than a bumbling idiot. You'd think people would notice and wonder how a man who had been one of the best and most competent sheriffs in the state could become so useless overnight. Just proved people saw what they wanted to was all he could figure.

 

"You're awfully quiet sweetheart, what are you thinking?" Rosco's voice pulled Bo from his thoughts.

 

"Just wondering how I got so lucky," Bo whispered huskily. "So, what are we gonna do about this scheme?" Bo asked, swirling patterns on Rosco's chest with his finger as he spoke.

 

Shrugging his shoulders, Rosco tightened his grip on the younger man, as he was hit with a feeling of foreboding. "Guess Luke will come up with something and I'll just play along. You let me know if there's anything special I need to be aware of and I'll do the same, okay? Good, I can tell ya right now that he plans to have the bank robbed in two days and is gonna plant some of the stolen money in y'all's barn."

 

TWO DAYS LATER:

 

It had been easy for the Duke boys to stop Boss' scheme and clear their names, again. Bo and Luke stood next to the General, grinning as Boss stomped around the clearing ranting about dipsticks and no-account Dukes. Off to the side, Rosco watched, gun in hand as Enos cuffed the two crooks and put them into the back of his patrol car. Stalking over to Boss, waving his gun as he went into his idiot sheriff routine, he failed to see the slight depression in the ground.

 

Bo saw Rosco step onto the uneven ground and begin to pitch forward, instinctively he reached out to catch the man. Eyes widening in shock and pain as the gun exploded and he felt the bullet tear through his body. Bo saw the fear and worry on his lover's face, he wanted to reassure him, but couldn't. He tried to keep his eyes open, wanting to tell them that he'd be okay but the battle was too much. The last thing he heard as he slipped into unconsciousness was his cousin calling his name.

 

As long as he lived, Rosco knew he would never forget the look in his lover's eyes when the bullet hit him. Gently lowering the younger man to the ground, he found himself pushed to the side by Bo's cousin Luke. Helpless all he could do was look on as Bo passed out, praying that God would not take the only man he'd ever loved away from him.

 

TBC

Okay, y'all let me know what you think.