Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
385
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
11
Hits:
881

Plans

Summary:

Fandom: MASH
Pairing: Margaret/Frank, Hawkeye/Trapper
Rating: PG
Weird, fluffy crap with a terrible title. Exams fry brains!

Work Text:

Plans
by Littlexpinch

"Shadows," Margaret hissed.

"Shadows?" Frank whined.

"We might be throwing shadows," Margaret whispered. "Put out the candle."

Two pairs of eyes peered out from the Swamp, waiting for the epic saga to unfold. Trapper snickered and nudged Hawkeye. "Now for the fire works."

Meanwhile, the other dynamic duo continue unaware. But soon enough they discover pudding in places it does not belong, holes in tents that were not there before and a strategically placed bucket of water.

Howls of laughter echoed in the clear night. "That was an hour well spent."

"I'm proud of us, I think we broke our personal record."

Hawkeye nuzzled against his companion. "We make a good team."

Trapper smiled affectionately. "That we do, Hawk. That we do."

Hawkeye had another sip of his martini. He knew he was fairly drunk but was sober enough to be completely in control. And now, with Trap a touch drunker than he was, seemed a damn good time to test the waters. "You're cute Trap. Did you know that?"

"Yeah. You're not though."

"What?! I am..." Trapper put a finger against his lips.

"You're not cute, but you are handsome."

"I think I should give you a kiss good-night."

"I think that is a good idea." His eyes fluttered closed and his body tensed slightly. The alcoholic haze made the fact his best male friend was about to kiss him seem perfectly reasonable. Infinite time seemed to pass. "Well, are you going to do it?"

Hawkeye paused thoughtfully. "That depends," he said slowly. "How will you feel about this tomorrow."

Trapper appeared deep in though for a few moments. "To be honest, I'm not sure I'll remember it tomorrow. But if I do, I think I'll be okay...or great, one of the two."

"You're not as drunk as you're acting, are you?"

"Finally clicked did it? Well, there goes both our evil schemes."

"Great minds really do think alike."

"Hawk, I think this is more a case of fools seldom differ. Now I want my kiss!"

Hawkeye grinned. "I think I can do that." They started with a single, chaste kiss and kept going until they heard the imminent approach of the Ferret.

END