Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
975
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
19
Hits:
949

Beloved Secret

Summary:

A (NEW BSG) Tigh & Adama Slash story - In a moment together...

Work Text:

Prompt Word: Secret (No. 10)
Slash – Tigh/Adama (NEW BSG)
FR: AO
Word Count: 234

As Saul lay there next to him, Bill Adama knew he was the subject of his lover, Tigh’s, silent musings. He knew what Saul thought about him. Every day when the man supported him, stood with him so loyally, Bill knew… But he could never figure out why Saul was inspired to think so greatly of him.
Bill reached out his hand and brushed it along the profile of Saul’s body, allowing Saul, this time, as ever, to look at him… He wasn’t fearful of it. Just bemused. Saul was his beloved secret – Bill’s love for Saul equalled Saul’s love for him… He was just in awe of the reverence, even when they were equals, out of uniform, and here in Adama’s bed, with which Saul treated him… It wasn’t as though Saul was always subordinate. He was never meek. But reverence never left his eyes whenever or whatever he and Bill did here. The reverence for Bill was always in Saul’s eyes, even when they walked the corridors outside of this room –Even when Saul stood his ground to argue his point or was almost too drunk to stand because he had an argument in his heart that he wanted to have out with Bill Adama…
And, with each caress in here, every act of love out there, Bill Adama was saying thank you to Saul; thank you and I love you, too…


The End..?



Prompt: Meet The Ex (No.11)
Slash – Tigh/Adama (NEW BSG)
FR: T 13
Warnings: Angst, H/C, Grief
Word Count: 356

Saul stood at Bill’s side over the grave of Zac Adama, Bill & Caroline’s son. Saul imagined that Bill, despite the fact that their relationship couldn’t be saved, ending in divorce years earlier, had always been so strong for Caroline, when he could be there for her… As he was now… Even in grief, Bill was so contained, so strong… And later, back in Bill’s apartment, when tears threatened, and tears fell, Bill’s resolute strength was awesome.

“I have to get back to them, Saul… I can’t just abandon them. Why am I back here again?” He indicated his apartment, where he lived alone, when he was home.

“You have been there for them for days, been with them all dark day long, Bill… You need the space from them to grieve for your son… You’ll never let yourself, if you don’t do it now. I know you.” Saul stood before him, looking into his beautiful, bleeding eyes.

“I don’t deserve to grieve, to lay some claim to him I haven’t got..!!!” Bill replied emphatically.

“Yes, you do, and yes, you have…” Saul replied evenly.

Bill just stood there. He wanted to hit himself somehow, to pound out some of the fury on, and for, and with, (within and with-out of) himself. His silence cracked as every emotion there was swamped him.

Saul stepped forward and enveloped the man in his brace, simply standing there with him.

Bill growled with fury, not at Saul… He set his body still, like a steel block, and tried to break free of Saul’s grasp with the immense pressure that was building up and flooding him from every direction… It wasn’t Saul. It was the situation. It was the grief. The ranting, raging refusal he had for the reality he would now face forever… It was Bill Adama’s undying will.

Saul gently refused Bill’s instinct to stand alone… He’d never let him do that. Didn’t know how to let him start now, and damn well wasn’t going to, even if he had known how…

Bill felt Saul’s arms around him, and, let them become his world. He cried within them.


The End..?




Prompt Word: Illness (No.12)
Slash – Tigh/Adama (NEW BSG)
FR: T 13
Word Count: 87

Bill had held him through every illness he’d suffered, right from the first day they met – After that, from then on, Bill had held him through it all… Sat with him when the drink forced him to cry some of his tears. Sat with him when loneliness had become more than he could bear, when memories left him heartsick. He’d never had someone to live for, and with, until Bill Adama came and put his arms around him from the day they first met and ever since…


The End..?






Prompt Word: Promise (No. 17)
Slash – Tigh/Adama (NEW BSG)
FR: T 13
Warnings: Poetry
Word Count: 69

Perhaps, I am not the best…
Riot in my heart makes you as much my victim as the one I save
Only, I know it will never be that simple between us!
Moment to moment, I don’t stop loving you…
I just need the stars in my soul.
Selfish is what I am…
Even though I know it is love for you I feel…

I love you, Saul……

Bill


The End..?


Prompt Word: Separation (No. 18)
Slash – Tigh/Adama (NEW BSG)
Warnings: Angst (after Bill is shot by traitor Sharon)
FR: T 13
Warnings: Poetry
Word Count: 96

So now, is this the way it’s going to be?
Eternity is not an exaggeration… An eternity of life without you – I just can’t get through
Pull through, Bill, please, just make it back here, for all of us…
And me
Riches about which I don’t give a frack
Are mine now…
Though sorry state I have always been, I have never before been so poor
I cannot afford to lose you… None of us can.
On any given day, you are the brightest light and hope in our Universe
No, I can’t live without you!


The End..?