Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,101
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,116

Sleep Walking

Summary:

Mason goes sleepwalking

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Sleep Walking

Author: Hudine

Date: 24th October, 2003

Paring: George/Mason

Category: Humour

Summary: Mason Goes Sleepwalking.

Spoilers: 1x09. 1x14

Warnings: Mild Sexual situations, language

Disclaimer: Dead like me and all that is associated with it belongs to Showtime. I in no way claim any way to own any of it, I just borrowed some caricatures and things to write a little story about
them, purely for the amusement of myself and others. No money was made and no copyright infringement was intended.

Archive: Anyone that has asked before, and anyone else just give me the URL to your website so I can take a look at what you've got :)

Author's Notes: My boyfriend talks in his sleep, and was working for an ISP at the time... he woke me up asking how a non-ticket machine is supposed to handle non-zip files. Sorry Simon Hun, I love you to bits, but I still don't know what a non-ticket machine is... one that's not in a car park I guess.

 

Sleep Walking
By Hudine
****

 

Mason was lying in his bed, drifting off to sleep. Just looking up at the ceiling, thinking about how he hasn't had a good shag in ages. Being dead didn't help matters, in the romance department, as he couldn't get involved with the living, other than a quick one in the storage closet in the record shop. He fell in love once when he was alive, only to find her in bed with his best friend. After that Mason had avoided attachment, only falling for a living girl once, and even then in an ironic twist of irony to find her mooning over George's father.

So his only real choice of women was other reapers in the same boat. So that left him with Roxy, Daisy, and George. Roxy was just too scary to consider, Daisy was really good looking, and he was attracted to her, but then he read her last thought 'why has no one ever really loved me' and realised he couldn't do that to Daisy, she's been through enough, he was attracted but just not in love with her. Then there was George, he liked George, she was not like the others. Smart and sophisticated, always questions things, never makes a fuss over the way she looks. She was his ideal woman in many ways. The only problem was well... she was George. George was not a girl
who's heart could be won over easy, he tried flirting with her at the beginning to no avail, not even getting a smile out of her. So he stopped trying, just be himself and take him for what he is or not at all. Of course she probably won't if he doesn't say... and he wasn't going to, not unless he wants his heart broken all over again.

Sighing he rolled over onto his side with his eyes closed thinking of George, hoping to have all he wants from her in his dreams.

****

Two hours later...

Mason got out of bed in a trance like state, and stole a car. He headed to the all night Wal-Mart, completely ignoring all traffic lights, and parked in the flowerbed outside the front door. Getting
out of the car he jacked, he got a shopping cart and went inside, promptly headed to the cereal. After filling his trolley to the top with fruit loops (I love those wish we could get em in N Ireland) he headed to the checkout, paid for them and filled the car. He drove all the way to George and Daisy's house and parked outside and unloaded all the fruit loops, bringing them into the kitchen.

George couldn't sleep and had run a bath and was going to get in when she seen Mason bring in the last load of cereal. Going to the kitchen she found Mason packing fruit loops into the kitchen into the fridge, then the oven and then the cupboards. Not responding to her or Daisy who had now woke up, he finished, and headed into the bathroom and jumped in the bath fully clothed, that was still full of water.

The shock of the water woke him up and he looked up to see George and Daisy laughing at him. "Bloody hell, what the fuck am I doing in a bath with my fucking clothes on!" Looking around where the girls was almost choking with laughter, he noticed, "this isn't my bathroom..."

Daisy stopped laughing long enough to answer, "you know Mason, it's nice to see you are taking a bath for once, but your supposed to take your clothes off first." She then ran off to her room laughing hysterically not able to take the look of confusion and the soap suds on his head.

George ran out quickly and grabbed Betty's old Polaroid, and ran back and took a picture of Mason sitting in the bath with his clothes on. "Now that's a Kodak moment." She sniggered as a very confused and distort Mason got out of the bath, "Oh and thanks for the fruit loops, but what are we going to do with all of those?"

"Fruit loops?" Mason asked even more confused, than he was before.

George beckoned for him to follow her unable to speak because she was laughing more than she ever had in her life, this one or the last.

Mason followed stripping off this shirts and sopping wet shoes, socks and trousers, and grabbed a towel. He walked up behind her into the kitchen and seen every bit of storage space taken up with boxes of fruit loops. "Bloody hell, where did they all come from?"

"I don't know, I was hoping you could answer that, after all..." she trailed off as she turned around to see Mason dripping wet wearing nothing but a towel. "you brought them," she ended distractedly.

"The last thing I remember was going to bed... I mean I just woke up in your bath with my fucking clothes on." He just noticed George was looking at him like he was a really nice strawberry cheesecake, and she loves cheesecake.

"Guess that must have been some dream then," she stated moving closer to him.

He met her halfway and had his lips inches away from hers. "Yea, very," he answered his lips was about to meet hers, when suddenly he heard a loud buzz, and he jumped right up finding himself in his apartment, sitting on his bed with the alarm clock blaring.. "Fucking, bloody alarm clock! I almost got to kiss her this time!"

 

End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Hudine.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.