Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
12,594
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
988

Passion meets days

Summary:

none

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Title: Passion meets Days

by Christen and Krystal

This is a story with Days of our Lives and Passions

Writer: Christen write Salem and Paris writes some of Harmony and Krystal writes most of Harmony

Comments: please send all comments Purplehaysc@hotmail.com and krazystar15@aol.com

 

Passion meets Days
by Christen and Krystal

 

~Chapter 1~ Paris

As I sat waiting on the plane, I could not help but think what if I did not get there before the invitation did. As much I knew Luis, will not want me to, I just had to. "Lady and Gentlemen we are about to land so please put your seats up right and buckle your seatbelts."

It will not be long before I was going to be landed in Paris and talking to Ethan Crane.

When I got to the Crane's house, I knocked on the door. Ethan came and opened the door. "Pilar, what are you doing?" He quickly hugged me.

"Actually Mr. Crane..."

"Pilar you've know me since I was a baby. Please call me Ethan. And please come in."

I walked into the door. "Ok Ethan I came here to talk to you about something very important."

"What is that Pilar? Is everything ok in Harmony? Take a seat." I sat down on the couch. He walked over to his desk, picked up a letter, and started to open it.

"No, Ethan everything's fine. It's about Theresa. You remember the guy you tried to set her up with for prom, Justin." He looked up and nodded. Then picked up another letter. "Well he and Theresa?." Then I looked up and saw Ethan's face lose color. "Ethan are you ok?"

He then held up the letter. "This is what you were coming to tell me. Right Pilar? That Theresa and Justin are getting married?" I nodded my head. "Why did you come all this way just to tell me this Pilar? You think I care. Well I don't. I'm happy for Theresa and Justin. Hopefully they're marriage will work out as well as Gwen and mine."

"I just thought that you would want to know."

"Pilar?. Look I have some important business to be done. If you don't mind Pilar I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I got up. And starting walking to the door.

"I understand Ethan but you can please at least come to the wedding."

"Pilar, I can at least say that I'll thing about it. Now can you please leave?"

"Sure I'll leave Ethan. Bye Mr. Crane." I walked out of the door. I didn't walk very far when I looked back at the Crane house and saw Ethan sitting down on the coach and looked depressed?.

I quickly turned around and walked away.

 

I found the restaurant that Austin and had told me to meet them at and walked in. I saw Austin sitting alone at a table. I walked over. "Austin, where's you wife?"

He got up. "Oh Roman, I'm glad you came. Sit down."

I took a seat. "Austin, why did you want me to come? And where is Greta?"

"Greta's at home. She doesn't know that I'm here."

I looked at him shocked. "Austin, is something wrong with Greta or you?"

"No, it's Billie. I do not know the whole thing but Billie told me that someone was stalking her and she said the Paris police would not help. I told her that you, Bo or Abe would defiantly help her. She told me that she wanted me to get you. Roman do you think you can help her?"

"I can try Austin. That's really all I can do until I find out what's going on."

"Thank you Roman so much. Billie said she would meet you tomorrow here at six in the morning. Look I have to go. Thank you again Roman."

He got up. "Your welcome Austin. Tell Greta hi from me."

"I will. Bye"

"Bye." He walked out the door and I sat back down. I ordered something to eat.

After I got my order, I looked up and there was this woman standing next to my table. She looked familiar but I could not think of who she was.

"Roman? Roman Brady? Is that you?"

"Yes, I'm sorry but I don't remember who you are?"

She looked a little sad. "Pilar Lopiz-Fitgerald, Luis's mom."

"Oh now I remember you. Why don't you sit down?" We had met a long time ago when her oldest son Luis was taken his training to become a police. It had been so long. "So Pilar how are you and what are you doing here?"

"Well I'm doing fine. I came here to give someone some news. That didn't go over to well. And what are you doing here?"

"I came here because someone I know is in trouble. But let's not talk about it. So how are your three children?"

We talked till the place closed. It was wonderful to have her company. As we started to leave, I asked her, "Pilar, what would you think about doing something tomorrow?"

She looked at me and smiled. "That would be nice. When?"

"How about you give me the number of where you are staying and I'll call you."

"Fine." She picked up a napkin and wrote the number down. "Here. I guess I will see you tomorrow. Good night Roman."

I took the napkin. "Good night Pilar." I opened the door for her and she walked out. As I watched her walk away, I was glad I had come to Paris.

 

 

~Chapter 2~ Salem

Brooke was sitting down on Eric's couch when he walks in.

"Hey you." Eric says and kisses her.

"What do you want to do tonight, Eric?"

"I'll do anything as long as it involves you." She smiles.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"You didn't have do anything but get hired at Titan."

"And get you to be my photographer."

"I think that's the best choice you've ever made." They had meet not long after Nicole had died. Eric didn't want to start working again but Titan said they would fire him if he didn't come working now. They said they had a wonderful new model named Brooke Solieto who had brown curly hair, dark tan, brown eyes, and was an inch shorter than Eric is. They fell in love at first sight.

 

Lucas looked at the picture of Nicole that he still had in wallet.

He took it out and ripped up. "God why does she still bother me. Why can't I just get her out my mind!"

Right then his mother walked in. "Lucas, honey what's wrong?" She looked at the picture of Nicole shredded on the ground. "Oh I see, Lucas she's dead but you know it's ok to think about her. I know you loved her."

"Mother, can you please just stay out of my life?"

She seemed hurt.

"Look, I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Paris again. I think there might be a good business deal I can get up there for Titan."

"Lucas, what is in Paris anyway? You have been up there a lot of times since Nicole died. Is there someone?"

He started to laugh. "Mother, if there was a women don't you think I would tell you? And there is no one. Now do you believe me?"

"Of course, I believe you. I just want to see you happy again."

"I'm happy. See..." He smiles.

"OK, sweetheart I'll leave you alone." She walked away.

He looked at the picture of Nicole on the floor. "Paris is just what I need. And hopefully she'll be there too." I will not have a problem thinking about her if she her last word was not Eric.

 

Sami was sitting on the couch with her son Will. They were watching TV. Will turned off the TV. "What's wrong, honey?"

"I want to do something! Where's Uncle Brandon?"

The door opened. Brandon walked through the door. "I'm right here, Will. Is there something you want?"

Sami looks at him. "Please tell me you didn't forget?."

"Forget what? Was there something I was supposed to remember?"

Sami got very unhappy. "You mean you don't remember?"

"You mean I don't remember that today is our Anniversary?" He took what he had behind his back and gave it to her. "Actually I did remember that today is our one year wedding anniversary. I got you this. I hope you like it." He hands Sami the present.

She opens it. "Brandon, it's beautiful, just lovely."

"What is it?" Will asked. Sami takes it out of the box. "It's a framed picture of Brandon and I that was taken on our first date. How did you get this, Brandon? I didn't even know we toke a picture."

"It really wasn't that hard but I am glad you like it."

"Well I do." Then she walked over and kissed him.

 

Chloe and I had gone to Dot.com. We had had been going out for over a year now. I was really in love with her and tonight I was going to tell her. I brought her ice tea to her and sat down. "And how are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for the tea. I can't wait for tonight. If it as special as you said it'll be then I know I'll love it."

"I hope you do." I leaned in to kiss her when I was tapped on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jan and Jason behind me. "Is there something you two want?"

"Yes there is, I want to talk to you."

I looked at Chloe. "Do you mind?"

"No, you and Jason go talk. I'll be fine. I am going to go sing anyway."

I got up. I had no clue why Jason wanted to talk to me.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?"

He just smiled. "I wanted to talk about you about Ghoul Girl."

I suddenly got mad. "Jason! Don't call her that! That's my girlfriend you're talking about."

"I know. You know I think your girlfriend would love to know how you two started going out. Don't you?"

"What are you talking about Jason?"

"You remember that bet you and Shawn had about Chloe?"

"Jason, don't bring that up. That was two years ago. And Chloe doesn't need to know."

"I still can't believe it lasted this long and the fact the she never find out about it surprises me. You know I think I will tell her."

"You do Jason and I'll break everyone bone in you body!"

"I still think she would love to know that the only reason that you went to the last blast with her was because you lost the bet all those years ago to Shawn."

I turn around and saw Chloe standing behind she looked very mad, like she had been crying. All the sudden she ran off out the door. I screamed at her, "Chloe wait!"

 

As I was running out of Dot.com I ran into Shawn. He started running after me. He got me to stop. "What do you want Shawn? Because I really not in the mood. I found out about the bet."

He looked shocked. "Philip does love you Chloe and he really cares about you too."

I could not possibly believe him. "Shawn I don't believe you! You know what I wonder if all of this wasn't all a lie for the past two years."

"I know for a fact that it that it wasn't. And that he does and will always love you. And you can't believe me then who can you believe?"

I smiled. "No one. Shawn I have to go. Thank you."

"Any time." Then I headed for home.

When I got home I wanted to head straight up to me room. But Nancy stopped me and she was not happy. "Where have you been?"

"Nancy I don't really want to talk about this right now."

"No! We will talk about this now! Right now!"

"I mean it Nancy! I don't want to hear it right now!"

"Chloe Lane, do you remember the last thing I told you before you left?"

"No, not really."

"Well to refresh your memory, I said something like Chloe you have to stay home because I don't want you anywhere near Philip Kiriakis! And someone just told me that they saw you and him together. Is that true?" I was mad I just wanted to scream at her.

"Yes it's true, Nancy. God, you are so stupid! We have been seeing each other for two years. Yes, I have been sneaking behind your back and Craig's back for the last two years. Are you happy, now?"

Then I realized that Craig was behind me. He looked kind of hurt.

"Oh what's your problem! Don't tell me that you are upset by me too! Just what I need more people to be upset with me."

He tried to talk to me. "Chloe?."

"No, this time you aren't going to solve everything with another one of your corny jokes! You know I'm sick of you trying to act like you have a solution to everything you're not that smart!"

Then I realized I had made him and my mother mad. All the sudden he started to scream at me, "Chloe Lane! Don't you dare speak to us that way! As long as you live under our roof you will treat us both respect. Is that understand?"

"Yes, now do you want me to clean the floor with my toothbrush? Sir?"

I knew that was rude but I didn't care.

"OK, that's it! You go straight up to your room right now! And neither one of us want to see your face until we say for you to come down."

"Ok, I'll go." Then I start up to my room. The nerve he had to boss me around like that. He wasn't even my father! And her! She makes me so mad. When I got to my room I took out a suitcase and started packing. There was no way I was going to stay here anymore.

 

~Chapter 3~ Harmony

"I can't believe that my own family doesn't even realize that I am leaving Harmony," Kay said while packing a bag. " I don't care where I go as long as I don't have to see Miguel, Charity, dad, Jessica, or anybody else from this two bit town! Ever since Charity arrived here, no one has even given me the time of day. How could my family do this to me? I thought that they loved me!" Kay still could not get over what happened last week.

It all started last week when we found out my mother had died. Her, TC, Eve and Julian had all died. I could not accept the fact that I had lost my mother. I had gone to Miguel looking for some comfort but he was already with Charity. And I didn't want to be with her. So I went to Simone's but she was way to upset to deal with me. She told me she just wanted to be with the people who were still left in her family. Then she lost it she started telling me how mean I was. I left and went the police station to find my dad but he did not want to see anyone. All he wanted to do was work to find out who had blown up the plane. I even was so desperate that I went to Reese but Jessica was with him. I called my uncle Hank but he was not home. I felt so unloved. All I wanted was to have someone to comfort me but the only person I could find was a stuff animal that my mother had given me. I cried for hours. And when I woke up the next morning no one was at my house but there was a note. It said that the funeral was tomorrow for mom, Eve and TC. I did not want to go at all. But I did. After that day, nothing was ever the same in my house. My dad never came home. Charity was always and Miguel's house which was the only plus. Jessica seemed to try to stay away from home and Uncle Hank was the only one I had to talk to. I talk to him for hours until the night my father lost it over the cost of calling him in Paris. He told me that if I need someone to talk to you I should talk to him but then he left. That was the day I decided to leave. If he was not even going to let me talk to the one person I had left in the world.

Then why should I stay here?

 

Theresa was sitting at the desk in her room writing a letter:

Hey,
I just thought that I should write you a letter because I think that you deserve an explanation on what happened all those years ago. I know that this is long over due, but I think it is time to close that chapter in my life due to the fact that I am getting married soon and you have a life with Gwen now. I was so upset that night that you told me that you were going to marry her no matter what I said or how I felt. I just have one question for you, even though I know I will never hear the answer to it, but I still have to ask. Why did you say that about how I felt? Why did it matter if you didn't feel it to? I know you will never understand what I felt and I don't expect you to but I think you should know that with out you being in life I'm not sure my life would have been much of a life at all. I know I will never actually mail this letter but I still had to write my thoughts down before I can get married.
Love
Theresa

 

~Later~

Theresa was sitting on the couch when Justin walked in. "Hey beautiful. I have missed you sweetheart. So how are the wedding plans coming?" She smiled and walked over to him. "Let's put it this way it won't be long before I'll be Mrs. Theresa LeDet" He smiled and kissed her.

 

~Chapter 4~ Paris

After Pilar left, I couldn't help but think back to when Theresa and Justin first met.

 

~Flashback~

Two years ago, at Gwen's wedding and mine, Justin LeDet found a maiden in distress in the garden on my estate. He could not comprehend why a beautiful girl like this would be crying so much. All he could think was that it was the cause of someone breaking her heart and he could not understand why anyone would want to break this lovely girl's heart. Also they must be very cold hearted to hurt her. Just one look at her any guy could see that she was a special girl. He was so lost in thought that he did not even realize I had walked up behind him. My voice broke him out of thought.

I was staring at Theresa crying and my eyes were filling up with tears but I quickly wiped them away before I spoke, "I can see now why you are out here. I know what you're thinking and you are correct, who ever has hurt her should be hurt, and you don't know how bad he is hurting." I cast a gaze at Theresa, then quickly back at Justin to realize that he had fallen in love with Theresa. I now wanted to hurt him very badly for falling in love with my woman, but then I realized that I had just made the biggest mistake of my life in letting go of Theresa. How could I be so stupid to let go and hurt her so badly? Now I hated myself so much that I had to go to her but it was to late. Justin was with her. He was making her smile.

~ Flashback Ends ~

 

(Talking to myself) "I can't believe this! I am suppose to be the one to make her smile and laugh and make her dreams come true not him! It is suppose to be me not him!"

"What is supposed to be you?"

"This job that I was picked over for. I know I could do a whole better job than Justin could. He is no good for it."

"I never heard you speak this passionately about anything like this before. What has gotten in to you? Where is this coming from? And what is that you are looking at?"

I took the innovation and tried to hide it but it is too late Gwen has already seen it.

"I can't believe it! This is what has gotten you so worked up; this is what you are talking about, not some stupid job but their wedding! Ethan are you not going to tell me what is going on! While Gwen was ranting I went up stairs to pack a bag. I didn't even hear a thing Gwen had said. I called to get the jet fueled up for a trip back to Harmony!

 

I had called Billie and she said that she wanted me to meet her at her house. I had not seen her in so long I was actually looking for to it. I knocked on the door.

She answered it. And hugged me. "Roman! It's so good to see you. Come in?"

I walked in. "So what's wrong, Billie? Austin said you that you thought someone was stalking you. Can I help?"

She sat down on the couch. And patted it signing for me to sit down. "You know Paris can be very lonely with out someone."
"Billie what are you talking about? Did you hear me."

"I heard you. There is something you can do to help me?"

"What is that? I'll do anything to help you."

"Anything you really mean, anything. Do you really mean anything, Roman? Because there is something, I'll show you if you come with me to the my bedroom."

"Billie, what's back there, that you have to show me?"

"Can't you just wait for a little while. You know patience is a virtue." She smiled.

"Very funny." She then started to lead me back to her room. When we go there she told me she had to go get something. I sat down on her bed. When she came out I was shocked and didn't know what to say. She was dressed in a piece of lingerie. Finally I spoke up, "Billie, what are you doing?"

"Roman, do you remember when we slept together?"

I got up off her bed. "Yes but what does that have to with you being stalked?"

Then she looked like she got mad. "God! Roman how can you be so dumb.

There is no stalker. I made that up to get you here. I have really missed you. I told you Paris was lonely."

"Billie, I can't believe you would do that!"

"Don't be mad. You are lonely too. I know you are."

"Billie, I'm not anymore, I have someone. Someone who is special to me. And that is why I have to leave. And please don't say anything." As I left Billie crying, all I could do was think about Pilar.

 

Roman had called me and we had arranged to pick me up here. He said to dress up nice. It had taken me so long to get dress and I was so nervous. It had been so long since I had been on a date and I did not know what to do or say. I wish I had Theresa here to help me get ready. I tried on at least twenty outfits before I found what I wanted to wear. When he knocked on the door, I thought I was going to jump out of my skin.

He told me I was beautiful. He took a rose out from behind his back. "Oh Roman, thank you."

"Your welcome. Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, just let me grab my purse." I grabbed my purse and then we left the room. As we left the phone rang.

 

As I took a walk through the park, I thought about Harmony and Sheridan. I had heard Luis and her got married. At first, the news had upset me but then I realized that Luis was a great guy and that Sheridan deserved him. After their wedding, I decided to leave Harmony, my family and everything else I was use to. I heard someone crying and looked over at a bench under this oak tree and there was this beautiful brunette sitting there and crying. I walked over to her and handed her a tissue. "Excuse me, ma but are you ok?"

She looked up at me shocked. "I'm fine."

She took the tissue and brushed off the tears. "Thank you, um..."

"Hank, Hank Bennett."

"Well thank you Hank Bennett. Why don't you sit down."

I sat down next to her. "You sure you're all right, miss?"

"I'll be fine and my name is Billie, Billie Reed."

"Well nice to meet you Billie Reed. If you don't mind me asking but why is a beautiful girl like you crying?"

"I just got my heart broken that's all."

"Hey I know the felling?" Then my phone rang. "Excuse me a minute."

I picked up my phone. "Hello?"

(This is this conversation) "Uncle Hank, it's Kay." She sounded a little uneasy.

"Kay is everything alright?"

"Not really?"

"Kay what's wrong? Are you still upset about your losing your mother? I know you were upset last time I talked to you. Do you want me you want me to come there? I will Kay if you need me."

"No Uncle Hank you don't have to come because I won't be there. I'm going away from here."

"Where are you going?"

"Where ever the train will take me probably to Salem. It's just about at far as I can afford to go."

"Kay you can't leave Harmony."

"I have to but you can't tell anyone I'm going and I'll promise I'll stay out of trouble. Please Uncle Hank?" I thought about it for a moment. I knew that there was no way Kay would give up on this. She was going to get away no matter what I did and Sam really did not need any more pressure on him. Then I remembered John Black. He was a friend I had met. I knew him and his wife would not mind taking in Kay and plus he owed me a favor. "Kay, I won't tell anyone, I promise. Just promise me you will be careful. Ok?"

"I promise, thank you Uncle Hank. I love you."

"I love you too Kay." When I put down the phone, I dialed John Black's phone number and told him about Kay.

 

~Chapter 5~ Salem

After I got off the phone with Hank, I walked over to Marlena and decided that this was going to have to be the time for me to tell her about Kay moving in with us. "Marlena, what would you think about having another child?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "John, you're kidding right?"

"No, honey, I'm serious. So what would you say about having another kid?"

"You know we can't take that. Because between both of us we have five children: Eric, Sami, Belle, Brady and Little John. We couldn't possibly take another child."

I sighed heavily. "Marlena, we have no choice we're going to have another child. Her name is Kay Bennett. She just ran away from home. That was her uncle on the phone. He wants us to take her in. Marlena please?"

She sat down on the couch. "Of course will take her in. We just have to tell Belle, Brady and Little John before she moves in."

I sat down next to her. "Sure, but Kay just can't know that Hank called ahead. Ok?" She smiled at me.

"Have I told you recently how much I love you?"

I smiled back at her. "No, I don't think so."

"Well I do." And then she kissed me.

 

After I had written my note and left it on my desk, I made a quick call to the Brady house.

Shawn's dad answered. "Hello?"

"Mr. Brady it's Chloe."

"Would you like me to get Shawn-d? He's really wants to talk to you."

"No Mr. Brady but what you can do is leave a message for Shawn for me."

"Sure what would that message be?"

"Just write Harmony down on the note that's all."

"Just the word Harmony?"

"Yes that's all. Thank you."

After I hung up the phone, I got my stuff and headed for the train. When the train stooped at the halfway point I met this girl, her name was Kay she was headed to Salem and she said she was running away. I asked her what she was running away from. She said her completely messed up, horrible life. I told her it could not possibly be as bad as mine could. When I told her I was going to Harmony she told me I would see. She told me who her family was and how no one would miss her. I told her that if she was going to Salem she would see how bad my life was. As soon as I told her who my family was, both of the train whistles blew and we head for our destinations.

 

It was almost night time and I finally decided I was going to go upstairs and try to talk to Chloe. I knew she didn't want to talk to me but I was hoping she would change her mind. I use to be able to make her smile easily. I was sorry for losing my temper with her earlier. I had never really screamed at her before. And I never meant to but she had never been so rude before. And she had never lied to Nancy and I for so long before. It hurt to think that all this time she'd been lying to us. When I got to her room, I knocked on the door. I could her opera music playing. "Chloe?" I didn't hear a response.

"It's Craig, can we please talk?" I still didn't get a response. So I opened the door, "Chloe?" I looked around and didn't see anyone. The window was open. Oh great! She must have sunk out to see Philip. I went and turned off the music when I noticed there was a note. I read it:

Nancy, Craig and who ever will read this:

If you have not realized I ran away. I went to a small town not far from here. It a place where I think I can find people who will care about me, and won't lie to me and I hopefully I won't let them down. If I need you, which I probably won't then, I'll write but I won't tell you where I went because I want to have a life with out you.
Chloe Lane

 

As soon as I finished reading the note I called Nancy. When I told her what had happened she started crying and I couldn't help but miss her too even though she wasn't my daughter.

 

As soon as I got to Salem, I started to look for a place to live. I went into this place called Dot.com. It was so strange; I had never seen a place like this before. I sat down at one of the stalls. I saw this group of people talking. There were two boys and one girl.

They sounded like they were talking about someone else. They looked like they were my age. I decided I would ask them if they knew where I could find a place. I walked over to them. "Hi, I'm Kay Bennett. I was wondering if you could tell me where I could fine a place to live?"

The blond girl spoke up, "Hi I'm Belle Black, these guys are Shawn-Douglas Brady and Philip Kiriakis. Well if really need a place to stay. You can talk to my parents. We have an extra room that you can stay in till you find a permanent place."

I was glad she spoke up and glad that I met them because the guy named Shawn was very cute. "Thank you Belle. I might just take you up on that."

"I hope you do. Look guys I have to go I want to be home just in case Chloe calls. You should too. Especially you Shawn. I mean she did call you before she left." Oh my goodness, they know Chloe. This is not good. Let's just hope I don't tell them where she is.

"Belle, you want me to go with you?"

"Yeah, you can meet my family. Bye Shawn, Philip."

Then we left Dot.com and headed for her house.

"So Kay where are you from?"

"Oh I from a small town not far from here called Harmony." We talked all the way to her house.

 

After Kay and Belle left, Shawn and I started to talk about Chloe. "I still can't believe she left. And with out even calling me."

"But she did call me Philip."

"And that was a lot of help all she said was Harmony. I mean what does that mean? Why couldn't she tell us where she was going?"

"Probably because she didn't want us to go after her."

Not go after that was impossible. That's all I wanted to do. When Belle called and told me the news, I had to put down the
phone I was so upset. I didn't want to lose her. But I did and all because of that stupid bet!" Now all I could do was pray that she would come back.

 

I took a drink of Sherry and sat down on my couch when Allister Crane called. (This is the conversation) "Stefano D here. Who is this?'

"Stefano its Allister Crane. I called about the plane "accident". "

"What is there to talk about? Luis is died right?"

"No he isn't but other people are."

"What! He was supposed to be on that plane!"

"Well he wasn't but my son, Eve and TC Russell and Grace Bennett were."

"What were they doing on the plane?"

"Well Grace Bennett was going to get medical help and Dr. Eve Russell and her husband were going with her."

"And what was your son, Julian doing on the plane?"

"He was following Eve. Stefano how could you have messed this up!"

"Allister don't get so mad. I was doing you a favor. And it's not like they will find out. No one has ever realized when I do something and they won't now. And you can't possibly be upset about losing Julian. You two never got along any way. And at least now you won't have to worry about him every figuring about his son."

"You're right Stefano. Well then I guess I should be happy. I mean now that the mother is dead too. This kid will never know who he's parents are. So I guess I should thank you for a job well done but I still want to get rid of Luis." "Oh in time Allister, in time. You'll find a way."

"You're right I will." Then he hung up the phone and I toasted myself to a job well done.

 

~Chapter 6~ Harmony

I was home when I got this weird call. I had been looking though pictures of my parents when the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Simone, go the Bennett's house and see Kay now!"

"What? Who is this? And why would I want to see Kay?"

"Just go over there, Simone." And then they hung up. It was so weird.

It did not sound like anyone I knew but I decided I would go over to the Bonnet's house anyway. I thought I could apologize to Kay for being so rude. As I walked out the house, I saw Whitney and Chad looking through my parent's papers. I did not even say bye.

 

When Simone left, I tried to get her attention but it was to late. We were not even talking. "Chad, I wish she would at least talk to me."

"Whitney, she's just upset. Give her time."

"I'm trying to." I looked in the box that I was looking through the box that was titled birth certificates. I had already looked at Simone's and nothing unusual showed up. Then I opened mine and something did look a little strange. There were adoption papers. "Chad, come see this."

"What?"

"There are adoption papers in my file."

"Adoption papers? But Whitney you weren't adopted." I started to read it. Next to Biological Father it said TC Russell but next to Biological Mother it didn't say my mother it said Rebecca Hotchkiss.

I was so shocked. My parents had lied to me all these years. "Chad, you want believe this."

"What is it?"

"It says that I'm not my mother's child."

"Whitney that can't be."

"But it can be Chad. And it is." Then I broke out in tears and Chad held me.

 

When I go to Kay's house, I had this weird felling that something was not right. I knocked on the door, Charity answered.

"Oh hey Simone."

"Hey Charity, can I speak to Kay."

`Sure let me go get her." She went upstairs and it seemed like she did not come down until what seemed forever. When she did come down, she looked very hurt. She walked over to the phone and called her Uncle Sam.

"Luis, can I please speak to my Uncle? Thank you. Uncle Sam, can you please come home quickly? No, everything isn't fine.
Please hurry. Bye."

Miguel, Jessica and I asked her at the same time what was wrong. She told us to wait until her uncle gets home to ask questions. So we all sat down and waited.

 

When I got the call from Charity, she really worried me. I could not possibly think that of something else that could wrong. I was just praying that I did not lose anyone else I love because I knew I could not take it. When I got home, Charity quickly came up to me and said that we need to talk in private. I took her into the kitchen. "Charity are you ok? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine but it's Kay?"

"Kay what's wrong with Kay?"

"I think she ran away because all of her stuff is gone and her suitcase."

"Charity, she can't be gone." I felt like crying. I walked into the living room. I had to tell everyone because I knew they would have to know. "Guys I have some bad news?"

"What is it dad?"

"It's Kay. She ran away."

"What no she couldn't have. Dad if this is a joke it's not funny!"

All the sudden I got really mad. "No it's not a joke! But I really not surprised. Jessica you were always so mean to her! And Charity you took over life! Simone and Miguel you two forgot you friendship with her. And I stopped loving my little girl." Then I started crying.

 

As soon as my dad started crying, I left and went over to Reese's.

He quickly let me in. "Jessica what's wrong?"

"Oh Reese, Kay ran away and I just can't take it. First my mother and now Kay. I do not know what to do Reese; I just can't take it anymore. Can you please just hold me."

"Of course, Jessica." I then start crying and he held me in his arms. I had never felt so protected before in my life. I for that one moment felt like there was nothing wrong in the world. I just wished that he would never had let go of me.

But he did. "Jessica, you know you do have to go back home. You've been here ever since your mother died."

"I know but can we just go to the Book Caf̩ʢefore I go home."

"Sure, I'll do that just for you." I hate to think that if it was not for my mother's death I would never have realized how special Reese was.

 

When I got to Harmony, I went into this place called the Book Caf鮼br>
It was very nice. It looked just like a place I would love. I sat down at one of the tables and ordered a cup of coffee. After I finished the cup of coffee, I decided that I need to find out if there was a place available for me to stay at. I saw this couple sitting over at the table near by so I decided to ask them. I walked over to them. "Excuse me but I was wondering if you knew of a place where I can stay? Oh by the way my name is Chloe Lane."

The girl spoke up, "Yes actually I do. My family owns a B and B. Oh my name is Jessica and this is Reese. If you want me to show you the place, I'll take you there."

"Well that would be very nice." I was so glad I met them and especially because that Reese person looked cute.

 

~Chapter 7~ Paris

He had called me and told me he was coming to Paris. I was so happy because this time I will not have to worry about Ethan catching us because he was in little old Harmony. I went to the airport when the plane was supposed to land. I waited for the longest time because the plane was late. During this time, I started to remember how we met. It was at a business meeting that my father had sent me to so I could get some work done. His business was thinking of working with Titian, a business which Lucas's stepfather and mother owned. He was at the meeting at least in body but he did not seem all there. I was not all there either. Ethan and I had gotten in a fight that morning about some picture of Theresa, that I had found. I was actually staring to believe everything my mother had told me.

So I sat down and talked to him, "So what's your problem?"

He looked annoyed but actually glad to see me. He told me how his wife had died early in the month and the last words she uttered where an old lover's name.

I felt bad for him and in a way knew what he was talking about. I had told him about Ethan and Theresa. He said he felt sorry for me since he had been through it before. After that we met whenever we need each other. He always told his family it's was for business and I told Ethan the same. For the first time I was in a relationship where I actually loved a man who loved me in return. When I finally snapped out of my daydreaming, I saw Lucas standing in front of me.

"I see you were smiling please say you were thinking of me?"

I looked up at him and kissed him. "Of course, Lucas, you're the only man who could make that happy."

"And you're the only women who could make me that happy." I grabbed his hand and led him to the car.

 

As I walked into our living room, I saw Greta sitting down rocking our baby girl. "So how are my two favorite girls?"

Greta looked up and smiled. "You're home? I am so happy. Your sister called."

"She did why did Billie call?" I reached for Casey.

And Greta handed her to me. "She said that Roman found the answers to the Stalker and something about I guy named Hank. Why didn't you tell me you were meeting with Roman?"

I was now holding Casey and trying to think of a good excuse. "I didn't want to worry you. I knew that you would. You always do when you know someone's in trouble. And with Casey I knew you were probably stressed out enough all already. Please say you will forgive me." I looked at her and she turned away. I looked at Casey. "Casey, don't you think Mommy should forgive Daddy?"

Greta turned round and Casey said, "Yes, yes mommy forgive daddy."

"I agree. And do you Greta?"

She walked over to me. "Of course, how could I be mad at you?" Then she kissed me, while Casey was screaming yes.

 

When I got home, I was actually happy which was odd because I had found this hard to be, ever since I moved out here. I mean all of my brothers and my mother had someone and I did not but. I was glad that I finally got someone. I looked over at my answering machine. The light was blinking. The first one was from Austin saying that he was glad that everything was fine and that Casey wanted to see her Aunt so please come over. The second one was from Hank, "Billie, it's me Hank. I am calling to ask if you wanted to do something tonight maybe get a bite to eat. I really want to see you again. Call me back you know the number. Bye." As I heard the answering machine say, "End of final message." I picked up the phone and called Hank to tell him I would go.

 

When I got back to my hotel room, the light was flashing. I put down my rose, walked over, and pressed the button to listen to the messages. The first one was from Roman, "Pilar, I'm calling to make sure you had a wonderful time. I did. I miss you all ready. You are such a special and beautiful women. I am so lucky to have met you. I am leaving tonight; I am supposed to go Salem. But I am thinking of buying a ticket to Harmony, to go with you to your daughter's wedding. Call me back and tell me if you want me to go. I love you, Pilar Lopiz." I could not help want to call him back right now and tell him to come with me. And I was going to as soon as I heard the other message.

It was Luis. "Mama, its Luis. I do not know where you are but I tried calling you last night and you were not there either. I worried about you. Please call me back." Right then the phone rang.

I picked it up. "Hello?"

"Mama, its Luis. Are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Why are you calling?"

"Well Theresa has been bothering me to make sure that you are coming to the wedding. So I called to see if you were still going to make to Harmony in time for the wedding."

"I am going to be there Luis and I'm bringing something special from Paris."

"What is it?"

"You'll see."

"Ok, well the baby's crying so I have to go."

"Bye Luis."

"Bye Mama." As I put down the telephone, I knew that Luis will not like my surprise but I was not going to leave Paris with out him. I loved him too much. I picked up the phone and dialed Roman's hotel number.

 

~Chapter 8~ Salem

Kay and I were sitting on my bed in our pj's talking and eating. I was trying to see what she would tell me about her self. I grabbed a handful of popcorn. She was looking at a picture of Shawn-D and me after we danced.

She turned around and looked at me. "So you and Shawn are a couple?"

I laughed. "That'll never happen. Shawn and I are best friends and he's a really good friend and that's really all." "Well I know the feeling my best friend Miguel and I are really close and I use to think that we would get together but now I know we're better just friends." I never could tell her that I had at one time thought that Shawn and I would be a couple. "So Shawn's like open now right?"

She smiled. "Oh totally."

I knew that there was no why I could possibly tell her that I couldn't possibly stand Shawn with another girl.

She looked at me. "You won't mind if I was for instance to hook up with him?"

I looked at her shocked. "You like him?"

She laughed. "Well he does have a cute butt."

I laughed. "Well I haven't exactly noticed."

"So what can you tell about him?"

"A lot?." As I started to tell her about Shawn, I saw a smile emerge on her face.

 

Eric and Brooke walked into the Pub and saw Sami and Brandon sitting down at one of the booths kissing. They walked up to them. Eric said, "Excuse me." Sami looked up at him. "Can't you two come back later." She started kissing Brandon again. But Brandon stopped her.

"She didn't mean that. Eric, Brooke sit down and join us." Eric spoke up,

"No she did mean it but we will join you."

They both sat down. The all ordered something and started eating.

"Oh Sami dad called."

"When's he coming home?"

"He's not at least not anytime soon."

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"No, actually he was very happy. He's going to his girlfriend's daughters wedding."

Sami looked like she was about to choke. "When did dad get a girlfriend?"

"I think he met her in Paris but I don't really know."

"Does she have a name? A job? A home?"

"Yes, I think. What's with all the questions Sami? You never cared this much about dad's love life before."

She laughed. "He never had a love life before."

He started laughing too. "You right. Speaking of love lives. How's was yall's anniversary?"

Sami smiled. "It was wonderful." She looked at Brandon. "Do you think you can go get me something to drink?"

He got. "Sure, Do yall want anything?" Eric got up. "A diet coke right B?"

She nodded her head and the guys walked off.

"So, Brooke what would say if Eric was to propose to you?"

Brooke looked at her shocked. "I would say yes of course. Why did he say something about asking me?"

"No not to me but he's talking to Brandon about it a lot. I hope he does ask you I fell like you are my sister already."

Brooke smiled.

The guys walked up behind them with their drinks.

Eric asked. "So what were you girls talking about?"

"Nothing." Brooke answered smiling.

 

Craig and Nancy were sitting on the couch they had just got back from the police station. They hadn't gotten any sleep since she had left. "Craig I'm really worried about her. What if she's not all right?"

Craig hugged his wife. "Nancy she's fine. Plus there is nothing we can do. Roman, Bo and Abe said not to try to do anything. That really isn't anything we can do."

"I know. I just can't help but worry. She's my little girl and she's out there in the world all alone." Craig held his wife very tight. He knew exactly how she felt. He felt like he lost his little girl too.

 

Shawn-D walked in to his house to see his parents sitting on the couch playing with his little baby sister. As he watched them playing he couldn't help but think about Kay and how she left her family. He couldn't possibly think about losing his little sister, Holly. Kay had mentioned something about an older brother. His parents finally realized he was there and so did Holly.

She started trying to scream his name. "Shawnie"

He walked over to her and picked her up. "Hey Holly." She hugged him.

His mother looked at him and smiled. "Shawn, some girl named Kay called while you were gone. Something about the movies."

He had completely forgot that he had asked her to the movies. He gave Holly to his dad. "Here why don't you play with Daddy for a while."

She went into his arms.

He went over and grabbed the phone and dialed Kay's number.

Belle answered the phone. "Black's residence. Who's this?"

"It's Shawn. Is Kay there?"

She mumbled something under her breath and then Kay came to the phone. "Shawn?"

"Yes, it's me. I just got your message. You still set for tonight?"

"Of course. I'll see you at seven tonight. You're picking me up right."

He thought about having to see Belle again but he thought that if Belle had a problem with she would have to speak up. "Yes, I'll pick you up see you tonight." He put down the phone and he noticed his parents were looking at him. "What?"

His mom spoke up. "You're going out on a date with the girl that's living with Belle. You sure about that?"

He looked at them. "And why not?"

His sister spoke up. "Shawie and Bellie."

He looked at her. "It's Shawn and Kay."

His little sister looked at him puzzled and said. "NO"

 

Chapter 9 ~Harmony~

Theresa is crying hysterically because she is finally letting go of her childhood dream of marrying Ethan. Theresa has gone back to the garden where she first met Justin. She was so sad that day, but Justin made her smile. He did more than that. He made her believe in happily ever after again. He did not make her heart skip a beat like Ethan had, but he had made a place in her heart. Theresa laughed at how unexpectedly it had happened. She did not realize it at first.

Heck, she even denied it but when Justin gave her that promise ring, she realized he had weaseled his way into her heart without her even realizing it. "Ethan I finally get what you mean when you said that I crept up on you." She stiffs a little laugh. Theresa starts crying softly.

 

Ivy walked out into the garden, she saw Theresa crying, and she got worried because she thought that something happened to Ethan. She starts to quicken her step, but the sight of the only man she would ever love stopped her in her tracks. ` What is Sam doing here?' she thought to herself. ` I will just stay back. He will never know that I was watching him from afar. How I love him more everyday.'

Right then, Sam started to talk to Theresa. Ivy started to think about all the late nights when Sam would comfort her because she fell in love with a man that she could never be with. " Damn those Cranes."

 

Sam is taken back when he walks into the garden, thinking about all the times that has happened. As he is walking deep in thought when he hears soft crying, He heart brakes thinking that it could be Ivy crying over all things she lost. He quickens his step and starts jogging at a fast pace. He stops dead in his tracks at the sight before him.

"Theresa what is wrong? Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you?" Sam asked as he put his arm around her trying to comfort her.
"Hey now, you are suppose to be happy. Your wedding is coming up and I know that you love him a lot."

Theresa starts to even cry harder as her heart feels cheated because it never got the chance she deserved to make her dreams come true. Sam hugs her tighter and holds even closer, comforting her like a father would his child.

 

Ethan had just arrived home in Harmony. His heart is breaking even more as he walks to the front desk to request a rental car. He cannot help but remember how not long ago he came here to get Theresa to bring back with him. They were so in love then. He wonders as he waits in the line how something perfect could turn into such heartache for him. "Sir can I help you?"

"Yes." Ethan said as he snapped out of his wonderful remembrance of the love he had come back for.

 

"How could they keep this from me!" Whitney said furiously. "They had no right to keep this from me! I thought my father was better than that, but I guess that he was just as bad if not worse than my mother."

(Author's note: they know about the affair but not about the "son")

"Wait, come again. How do you come up with that? Your mom's was a total hypocrite all right and your dad's was just trying to protect you all right. See here. Your parents love you, so maybe this is just a mistake. Why do not we just check it out? It can't be that hard."

"Chad, you don't understand, okay. These people were my parents. They were even supposed to have loved me more than life itself. Then I find out that every thing they were trying to install in me was a complete and udder lie. If I research this and find out that it is true then my whole word will come crashing down." Whitney started to cry as her furry dies down.

Chad pulls her into a hug and holds her as close as he can, trying to settle her. She cries herself into exhaustion and falls asleep on Chad's shoulder.

At that moment, Chad realizes he has to do everything he possibly can to help her find out the truth. He also vows to her that he will never leave her side.

 

After Sam left the house, his words were still left in the room.

Everyone knew the words were true except for Charity. Simone looked at Miguel and knew that he was thinking the same thing.

Miguel spoke up, "Charity would you mind if Simone and I were talk alone for a second?" Miguel pleaded with his girlfriend.

"Sure, I'll be in the kitchen. Maybe I'll think of what Uncle Sam's meant by what he said because it makes no sense to me at all."

Charity said confused as she walked out of the room.

Simone turned to Miguel. "He was right. We were not acting like good friends to her at all, you know. I do not know when I stopped being friends with her. We all grew up together Miguel we were best friends until the end remember?"

Miguel smiled. "I remember. Our parents use to joke that we were the three musketeers. Actually, your mother came up with the name. We hated it remember? Our older sisters and brothers used to use the name to annoy us."

Simone laughed. "I remember. It is too bad there is only two of us left. I just hope Kay finally does come home. I feel so bad we both lost our parents but instead of being there for each other, we just got further apart." Simone said sadly.

"What is this I hear about Kay leaving home!"

Simone and Miguel were surprised to see Noah standing in the doorway.

They tried to think of what to say to him.

"I'll ask again what is this about my Kay leaving home?"

This time Jessica spoke up. "She ran away, Noah."

Noah turned around to see his little sister and Reese standing behind him. "Jessica, it's good to see you." He hugged her. "When did she leave, Jess?"

"I'm not really sure. Charity found her stuff was missing today. Noah she will be back. You know?"

He tried to say yes he did but was not sure. He had not seen her in so long that he was not sure at all. "You're right Jess she will be back. On a lighter note how are you?"

She smiled. "I'm fine and I want to introduce someone who will be staying with us for a while. This is Chloe." She moved so everyone could see Chloe. "She's looking for a place to see stay for a little while and I offered to let her stay here for a little while. I hope yall don't mind."

Noah did not know what to say he could not stand any more change but he was not going to turn her away. "Sure, that's fine. It is nice to meet you Chloe. I'm sorry if I seem rude but I just got home and I need some time to myself." He starts to walk away as quickly as he could. When he got to his room, he slammed the door. He sat down on his old bed and started to cry for everything he had lost first his mother and now his sister. Well he thought he had not lost her yet and he was going to make sure he did everything in his power not to lose her again.

 

After Noah left the room, everyone was left starring up at the stairs. Simone looked at Miguel and he knew what he had to do. "Nice to meet you too, Chloe. I am going to go talk to Noah. I'll see yall later."

"And I'm going home and I hope that everything here is ok. Miguel, call me if you hear anything on Kay comes up ok?" Simone said.

"Ok, I will bye Simone."

"Bye Miguel." She walked out the door and Miguel walked up stairs to Noah's room.

When he got there, he knocked on the door. "Just go away, Jess. Please."

Miguel cracked open the door. "It's not Jessica. It's Miguel."

Noah looked up and saw Miguel standing in his doorway and he tried to hide his tears.

"It's ok Noah. I know you are upset. You are doing the same thing you did when we were all kids. You are acting as if nothing ever hurts you. No matter what Whitney and Theresa tried to do, you would never admit that you were acutely hurt. But you can tell me now. I won't tell my sister I promise."

Noah laughed. "Resa, would just love to hear that won't see and so would Whit."

"You know Theresa's getting married. She'd love to know that you were there for her."

He looked at Miguel shocked. "Is she marrying Ethan? She can't be can she? I thought he was already married?"

"No, Defiantly not! She's marring Justin LeDet, a old friend of Ethan's."

"Oh, God because I knew that Luis won't really take to kindly to the idea at all!"

 

Miguel laughed. "I know he won't and either would I but Ethan 's scum and Theresa now knows that and she won't even think of marrying him any way."

"That's good to hear. I am happy for Resa. I'm so glad she found someone she likes."

"Yeah, we all are very happy for her. How about you Noah, how are you?"

"Fine, well as well as you can be after finding out that your mother's died and your sister ran away."

Miguel frowned. "Well Kay will come back. She has to. And as for your mother, I know Theresa and Whitney are there to talk to. Especially Whitney since she lost both her parents."

"I hope your right. I just do not know what I will do if she does not. And I will try to talk to Whit and Resa. Thanks for coming and talking to me Miguel. It helped but I do need some time to myself."

Miguel got up. "Ok, I can take a hint. It's nice to have you home Noah."

"It's nice to be home."

 

When Simone arrived home, the first person she saw was Chad, he looked extremely worried. "What's wrong Chad?"

He whispered. "Quiet Whitney's asleep on the couch. It has been a long day. We can talk in the kitchen." She followed him into the kitchen. When they got into the kitchen he turned to her, "Simone, I need you help with something. It is Whitney. She's well? she just needs you to be very?. Well nice to her that's all."

Simone looked at him and could tell there was something he was keeping from her but she did not want to press him on it. "Ok, I'll try."

He smiled and walked out of the room when he got to the couch he looked at Whitney and smiled.

Simone watched him from far behind and knew that he loved Whitney.

When Simone got to her room, she was at the breaking point. She looked at a picture of her and Kay, then at a picture of her with her parents. She started to feel horrible. She fell on her bed and then cried herself to sleep.

 

 

~Chapter 10~ Paris

"Hey you." Gwen smiled at Lucas who had just woken up.

She had been watching him sleep since she woke up. She really loved him. It was hard for her to admit she loved someone again because last time she did that he gave his heart to another women. She just could not get herself to believe that that would not happen again.

She could not risk having her heart broken again. Being married to Ethan was like being a robot and going through the day not really doing anything different that made me fell happy. I never took off the ring because I for a long time thought that if I had the ring then I still had him but I was wrong. With or without the ring I had lost him, all of him. He had never let go of Theresa no matter how much he told me differently. At night, I could always hear him speaking her name and when he woke up, he would deny that he had even dreamed about her.

Lucas looked at her and smiled "I love seeing when I wake up. You know that." He kissed her.

 

Billie woke up with a smile on her face. She was so glad to have met Hank. She was feeling something that she had not felt since she was with Bo. It felt really good and she loved that for what seemed like forever she was actually Austin, Greta and Cassie this morning and then meeting up with Hank. She quickly was dressed and left for Austin and Greta' house.

 

"The captain has now turned the seatbelt sign on. Please prepare for left off."

Pilar grabbed Roman's hand titily. "Pilar, honey. Are you ok?" He asked getting a little worried because she seem to not breathing and his knuckles were turning white.

She looked at him and laughed. "Oh? sure. Did I ever tell you that I have a fear of flying and that counting this time I've only flown twice."

He looked at her shocked. "No, you forgot to mention that. Pilar, I know this probably sounds stupid but how exactly did you get to Paris?"

She laughed that hysterical laugh again. "You know I don't really remember."

Then he realized what had happened. "Pilar, did you by any chance drink something or take something before take off?"

She smiled. "Yes, I did. So, that what made me stop being nervous. So do you have any?"

He laughed. "No and I won't give you any way. Now calm down and take my hand."

She grabbed his hand again and breathed deeply. She leaned up against him trying to relax. As she dozed her eyes he whispers," I would never let anything happen to you."

 

Hank wakes up and looks at the clock 7:01. That meant he had four hours and fifty-nine minutes until he would see her again. They were supposed to meet in the park for a picnic after she met with her brother's family. He looked out the window of his one room apartment and smiled. He was thinking about that night. He loved the feeling that he was feeling. He had not felt like this since Sheridan. He had come to Paris because it was the "city of love", but until he met Billie, he thought it was a lie. He had flings every now and then but they meant nothing; just something to fill his time. They did not know him and he did not know them and he did not want to. He wanted to be with people that he did not have to worry about hurting him.

That was until he met her. She knew him before he even told her anything. He wanted to know her know everything about her. Little did he know there were something's she would not even tell him.

 

 

11 ~Salem~

(Authors' note: ok just thought we would explain why Diana Felice is now Brooke Lila Solieto, she is going to be Tracy Quartermaine's daughter who lives in New York. And if the name Quetermine means nothing to you then email Kris at krazystar15@aol.com (or me at purplehayc@netscape.net I will give some great web sites for info because I myself have had to ask questions and found out tons of info from people who are addicted to the soap) and she will be happy to tell you anything about the Quartermaine and/or GH. GH= General Hospital which is a soap on ABC and if you are sick of the slow story lines on Passion and Days and you want a show that is real funny and fast then you should watch it. It comes on at 3/2c. We would both highly recommend it. (Or we use to Kris is now on strike about watching GH because they took off her fav. character Jason (Quartermaine) Morgan. I still watch it though because my fav. Character Sonny is still on there.) Oh when ever we write about Brooke it's going to be kind of like comic relief making fun of the twisted families of all three soaps. In addition, this is the only time we will put in GH so if it bothers you sorry. Oh and for those of you, who were very rare, who actually liked Diana I am sorry but no one else did. If you have any comments about this or anything else email Kris or me at me: Purplehaysc@hotmail.com and Kris at krazystar15@aol.com)

"Thank you." Kay said as Shawn opened the door for her.

He came in around the other side. "Your welcome." He started the car. "You know you look beautiful."

Kay blushed. "Thanks. Belle let me borrow it."

Shawn's thoughts suddenly went to Belle. He could see her wearing that dress. She would look beautiful of course. He smiled thinking that her hair would be in some "interesting" design that she would be so proud of.

"What are smiling about Shawn?" Kay asked.

Shawn suddenly remembered whom he was with. "You, and how lucky I am to have you with me."

She smiled and suddenly was thinking about Miguel. They would have had to go out as friends because Charity was busy or she would have to trick him into coming. Whatever the reason, it would be perfect.

That's until he mentioned her name; Charity's name. However, she would ignore it and let nothing mess up the night. She smiled thinking about how much of a gentleman he would be.

"You look so happy is it because of me?"

Kay looked at Shawn still thinking of Miguel. "Of course."

Then she leaned in and so did Shawn whom was still thinking of Belle. When they kissed both were thinking of kissing, the person they loved.

 

Belle kept flipping the channels. Nothing good was on TV and it was driving her crazy. She finally turned off the TV and slammed the remote down.

"You know if you slam it down even a little harder it might just break it but it won't bring Kay home any earlier." John said as he sat down next to his daughter.

"Sorry I wasn't trying to break it and how did you know I was waiting for Kay to get home?"

John smiled. "Because you're my little girl and I know you have a crush on Shawn-d."

Belle got a little mad. "I don't have a crush on him."

John laughed. "Right. Belle, honey do you really expect me to believe that?"

She frowned. "Is it that obvious?'

"Only to me because I'm your dad."

She smiled. "Good because if Shawn realized that then?"

"Then he would have to admit he liked you too and you two would date. Now would that be so bad?"

She looked at him shocked. "He couldn't like me. He likes Kay. And why would you say that?"

"Because just like your mother and I can see you like him. Bo and Hope can see he liked you too. And we're friends, we talk."

"You told them I liked him!"

"Calm down, honey. They won't say anything to him."

"But you said something so how do you know that won't say anything to him."

"I don't but honey if they said something do you think he would believe them?'

"I don't know!" she said frustrated.

John put his around her. "Why don't your try to come down and we can eat some ice cream and we both can sit here and wait for her?"

Belle smiled. "That sounds like a great idea."

 

Eric led Broke in slowly. She suddenly heard soft music playing. "We're there right?'

He laughed. "You're been asking that every five minutes ever since I blindfolded you. Can't you just be patient?"

"Can't you just take this thing off my face?"

"No."

She smiled. "Well then the same for me."

He laughed. "Now sit here." He put her slowly down on the chair.

"Can you take off this thing?"

She heard his answer a little further away. "No"

"Where are you?" She asked.

"Over her. Now please be patient." She smiled.

"I'll try"

"Thank you."

"But patience doesn't run in my family."

"I know."

All the sudden her blindfold fell off. She looked around. "Oh Eric, it's beautiful." She hugged him. She looked around at everything. There were in some sort of a cabin. He had candles everywhere and rose pedals on the floor. He got down on the floor on one knee in front of her. "Brooke Lilah Solieto, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

She looked at him and then the ring. "Yes, of course but uh? you sure you won't to marry into my family? They even scared me away."

He laughed and kissed her. "I believe I can handle it." Then he slipped the ring on her finger but he did not hear her mutter. "I hope you can."

 

(In mansion in Port Charles) "Will some one answer the damn phone!" Edward screamed as the telephone kept ringing. "Who is calling this late?" He picked up the telephone. "This better be important! I find it very rude that someone would call at thi

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Christen and Krystal.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.