Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
385
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
838

David's New Teacher

Summary:

no summary

Work Text:

Title: David's New Teacher

Author: Dee the mad witch of the Midwest

Archive: Sure if you want. It may even end up on my page. Some day.

Warning : This is what happens when Dee drinks a bit and Arvil plays the Dark Shadows movies

Authors Note: This is a Dark Shadows / Xena crossover. In this story Xena is an immortal, and has gone to work at Collinswood as David's new teacher.

Disclaimer: If I owned these people I would not be cooking for a living. I don't own these people, and I made no money on this.

 

DAVID'S NEW TEACHER

By Dee, The Mad Witch Of The Midwest

'Well Miss?" Elisabeth Stoddard welcomed the new teacher to Collinswood.

"Just call me Xena. I am so happy to be teaching David. I just got my degree so I am lucky to have this job. I can't wait to meet him."

Mrs. Stoddard lead Xena to her room . "David is in bed right now. Xena, I feel I must tell you that David is not an easy child to deal with . He's not allowed back to the school in town and every other teacher we have had for him has quit. You are our last hope."

Xena smilled at Mrs. Stoddard. "Don't worry about me. I can take care of myself. David will be no problem."

Once inside her room, Xena kicked off her shoes, and sat on the bed. She heard a noise coming from her closet. Going to the door Xena opened it up and a small boy jumped out at her.

"Scared you didn't I?'' David gloated.

Xena gave David one of her smiles and reached down a jabbed David in the neck.

"All right David...now...I have just cut off the flow of blood to your brain. Now you are going to be a very good boy for me, are you not? And we are going to be the best of friends are we not?"

David nodded, and Xena released him. "Good, now get to bed. Class is at 8:00. *Don't* be late."

David nodded as he rushed out the door. Xena sat down on her bed . This looked like it was going to be fun after all.

 

part two soon