Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
1,527
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
882

Love & The Politics of Love

Summary:

5 T/A (NEW BSG) short stories prompted by words from the fanfic100 Challenge... Some NC17 & Steamy, some reflective angst!

Work Text:

Prompt Word: Spring (No.62)
M/M Slash -NC17
Fan Rated: For Adults Only
Word Count: 486

"I didn't think a place like this was even in my imagination anymore..!" Saul sat up as he spoke to Bill.
The two men lay together in a green field, right in the centre of it.
"I know why the Lords took us to Caprica - It's Paradise!" Bill said, his eyes closed, he was basking in the sunshine of a particularly warm Caprica Spring Day... Laying on his back, in Heaven, with Saul at his side.
Saul leant back on his elbow, and surreptitiously, he began to undo the buttons of Bill's casual shirt. No one else was around. This field was the private land of friends of Bill's whom they were house-sitting for, while he and Bill were on shore-leave, and Bill's friends were enjoying their other residence.
Bill knew full well what Saul was doing, and where it would lead them both, too... Another area of Paradise... Eyes still closed, but with a knowing smile on his face, he accepted lingering, promising kisses from Saul, as Saul undid his shirt for him.
" My god, Bill, that's the way you should always be..." Saul whispered, as he bared the naturally bronzed chest of the beautiful Adama, the Lieutenant Commander, who formerly flew among the stars with the gods, the man he very nearly worshipped as though he were actually one of those gods...
Bill sat up, and Saul could barely breathe. Bill's bare torso was like golden glory. His shoulders broad, smoothly knotted... He kissed the soft, untouched skin there; Bill's naked shoulder blade and the gentle side of his throat. It was more virginal than it had a right to be, this precious place on Bill. Those muscles had got there because Bill laboured for a living now - But they looked graceful. Bill Adama actually was, and always had the charm of an honest, working man, but, now and then, Saul could see Bill's body when it shone as though backlit from the Heavens, which, in a way, on this Spring day here, in this setting, it was... Bill looked, for all the world, if they could see him, too, Saul mused, like a god from the Grecian Lord of Kobol's inner circle...
And then, Bill turned his possessive, godly eyes on Saul, and he showed Saul just how much his god loved him... He scrambled to be on and in Saul's body. And made love to Saul 'til his black hair glistened with the sweat, and the aching, arching, imprinting, needing loving of Saul Tigh, the man between his thighs. Adama's broad back, wet with sweat, was Saul's territory, and he clung to it, and to all of Bill, yearning, writhing, with the wild bliss they created and shared between them...Until each man, Adama and Tigh, screamed so sexually that they were like animals whom hadn't bothered to wait until the night time to come out, and to get so very raw...

The End..?

 

 

Prompt Word: School (No.82)
M/M Slash -NC17
Fan Rated: For Adults Only
Word Count: 265

"How many of us have there been in your life..?" Saul asked, as he lay in bed, after the first time he and his friend, Bill Adama, had just had - Here in this tiny rented room on their shore leave.
"You mean men..?" Bill asked; matter of fact and confident, as he traced circles on Saul's shoulder, while he held him...
Saul nodded.
"None." Bill admitted. "But don't look so worried - I came pretty close to frackin with a pal in Flight School.
"So, you're not gonna go all denial on me..? I mean, I know we can't do much about it, apart from enjoy, perhaps, a few more times like this, if we're lucky... But you're not gonna..." Saul trailed off.
"You'll never here me swear blind, or otherwise, that it didn't happen..." Bill pulled Saul onto his side, bringing the man closer toward the curve of his own body, as he adjusted his arm, still around Saul's shoulder.
"What did he look like, this top gun..!?" Saul asked good-naturedly.
"What did yours look like..??" Bill asked back.
Saul grinned silently. "What did he look like?"
"Tall, lean, light brown hair, hazel eyes, wicked smile...Supple creamy skin." Bill confessed.
"... The only one I can remember before you, had dark emerald eyes, short cropped chocolate hair, curly, with coffee coloured skin... Nice. Since then, until now, it's been women all the way..." Saul told Adama.
"For me, too..." Bill replied, hugging Saul to him gratefully, and kissing the top of his head, as Tigh draped an arm across Bill's ribs, and held onto him.

The End..?

Prompt Word: Triangle (No. 42)
M/M Slash
Fan Rated: For Adults Only
Word Count: 125

I hate this bloody love Triangle of him, of Ellen, and me... It's not a triangle any frackin' way... I love Ellen because she's all I have, apart from him, and he's always... Well, I've always had to share him. With wives, with women, with Cylons, and the stars, and his family, and whatever damn thing... I love Ellen because she's my family, and I'm sworn to protect her, as such, like I'm sworn to protect him. The two of them are my family... But it's him that I love. It's Bill Adama. It always has been - He was the first time I loved any of them, the first time I loved anyone, and I've not, and won't ever have, stopped loving him... Not ever.
The End..?

 

Prompt Word: Shapes (No. 41)
M/M Slash
Fan Rated: For Adults Only
Word Count: 345

What is the shape of love..? Really? It has many shapes, doesn't it? Like the love I feel for my sons - That's like a circle - I feel connected to them. I stand one side, them on the other... Long, winding roads between us, but we are and always will be connected. To one side of me, Zac is Heaven, on the other, Lee, is a way off from me, too... But there's no space across which our being father and sons does not connect us somehow.
'Romantic' love? I use the term loosely. It's never been romantic in my experience. It's been tough every single time - Even though all those times can be flittered away, scattered into the corners of the Universe, drawing just one person into the centre of the Universe I skit around... That kind of love has always been like a square, a cube, a rectangle... At one end, there's me and either Caroline or Anne, and opposite, diagonal from me, because we look at each other across that awkward sometime divide, is Saul... But also, on his side, there's Ellen, and when there wasn't Ellen, both my wives came onto the grid - Didn't matter which of them I had next to me, they were both there because of me...Saul never touched any of them. He's never wanted to. He's always wanted me, because it's me he loves, for whatever reason..! I love him, too.
And now, there's the love I have to try and keep the people in the fleet safe with... My love for them. That's like a hexagon. Sometimes, I stand on the rim with them, fighting on the battle-lines. Sometimes, it's like I have to herd them into a crowd in the centre, and fly the perimeter, all the curves and sharp bends it throws me for, all for them... Occasionally, I have to be the one standing in the centre, just to try and reach them, sometimes send them from, or to pull them back in with, me, but all in the name of truly keeping them safe...

The End..?

Prompt Word: Square (No. 43)
M/M Slash
Fan Rated: For Adults Only
Word Count: 110

The world we have to live in, and deal with on a daily basis, this seemingly endless battle, it is a grid... And, sometimes, Saul and I stand in a square of our own - back to back, face to face, fighting with and for one another, covering each other's backs, because we're better when we're together... Other times, because either he or I has made it so, we have forcibly occupied different squares of this grid of our Universe... But he's never been so far from me that I've stopped loving him, and I've never been so far from him that he hasn't, even for a micron, loved me... Somehow.

The End..?