Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
312
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
1,323

Moonlight Kisses

Summary:

Fandom: Land Of The Lost
Pairing: Uncle Jack Marshall/Will Marshall
Portrayed by Ron Harper/Wesley Eure
Rating: PG
Summary: Will has a nightly secret rendezvous
Warning: Incest
Prompt word #1 "Moonlight" on 30RandomKisses
Note: This piece is short.

Work Text:

Moonlight Kisses
By PEJA

Back home they say a full moon makes people do strange things. Here at the Land Of The Lost we live under three full moons. I could blame what we have, me and Uncle Jack, on that strange blue-ish moonlight that shines down on us night after night. I could, but I know I'd be lying to myself.

And I won't lie to myself. Life here is a battle to survive, a battle that doesn't doesn't forgive a fool lightly, doesn't give us that little blessing called pretence. Its much to dangerous to pretend in any way so I won't pretend there is some mystical reason we wrap ourselves in each others arms every night.

No, every night after we settle Holly and Cha-Ka safely in for the night, its not the moons over the valley that have us reaching for each other. Its not the danger of the dinos or the Sleestak that has us tearing at each others clothes, pawing at each other with a need so strong it feels like we'd actually die if we resisted. Its not even the fear of Jack sliding away like dad. Although that is a very real fear in me. I don't want to think of being alone here without Jack at my back.

I go to him because his kisses are a heady intoxicating wine. His hands on me are the breath in my body. His prosession of me is my life.

I go to him, and he lets me because love doesn't know any barriers in this land of need and horror. Here love only knows that it is, and will not be denied.

And I love him. My precious Uncle. Back home it may be wrong and taboo. Here its just...love. And that's enough

Website: http://www.squidge.org/~peja/cgi-bin/viewuser.php?uid=1