Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Type: AU
    Pairing: Jim/Blair
    Rating: NC17
    Summary: Jim and Blair, now an established couple, try to help a woman caught in an abusive relationship.
    Archive: Yes, but tell me where.
    Status: Complete
    Sequel/Series: Hearts of the West Series
    Disclaimer: I did not create the characters here, I don't own them. I derive no profit from this effort. I mean nothing but respect for the creators, owners, and the actors and actresses who portray them.
    Notes: Originally appeared August 1, 2002 in My Mongoose Ezine The Many More Sequels of the Sentinel. Author notes: The AMA was founded in 1847, and this story takes place in the late 1880s, so it was well established. The 'womb manipulation' reference may be a bit early. I got it from 'The Road to Wellville', a fictional look at health fads in 1907. Since it focused on Kellogg (inventor of corn flakes), and he had been operating for more than twenty years at the time of the story, I figured it wouldn't be too far off (and it was too hilarious to pass up).
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AUfic mailing list. Please join us at AU_Fic

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    14,920
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Bookmarks:
    4
    Hits:
    2,100