Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
332
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
892

Every Morning

Summary:

Pairing: Cordelia/Doyle
Rating: G
Distribution: Anywhere just ask...
Feedback: Please Please Please Please Please!
Disclaimer: Nope. I don't own 'em...wish I did...Hannah, Isabelle and Liam are mine though! Joss and WB and all them get to have Cor and Doyle...blah blah blah! :)
Summary: Typical morning in the Doyle household...
Author's Notes: Hey everyone! Finally a new one from me...I wrote it almost 2 months ago though! I want to start writing more but I need some motivation so please send some feedback! Thanks!
Submitted through the 'YG deleted' All-About-Cordy mailing list. Please join us at AllAboutCordy

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Every Morning
by Stephani (PrincessCC)

Cordelia sighed and blew a strand of hair from her forehead. She glanced at the clock on the kitchen wall and groaned. She glanced over her shoulder to the stairs and yelled.

"Hannah Rose Doyle! Get your butt down here! We are not going to be late again!"

She rolled her eyes as her ten year old daughter yelled back.

"I'll be down in a minute Mom!"

Cordelia whirled around as a small voice spoke up from behind her.

"Oops..."

She glanced at the dark haired four year old boy standing with a puddle of milk at his feet.

"Liam! What happened?"

"Sorry Momma...I 'ccidently dropp-ed it..."

She couldn't help but to smile as she grabbed a towel and began to mop up the mess.

"It's ok baby...go get Hanner's..."

Liam smiled and took off up the stairs.

Cordy tossed the towel in the sink and hurriedly finished making Hannah's lunch.

"Doyle! What are you doing?"

Doyle walked in at that moment, holding a small infant in his arms.

"Little Isabelle here wanted her Papa..."

Cordelia smiled and took the baby from him.

"That's nice sweetie but we're going to be late and *your* daughter is still upstairs!"

Doyle walked over to the foot of the stairs.

"Hannah!"

Hannah hurriedly walked down the steps, followed by Liam.

"Hi Daddy!"

Doyle kissed her forehead as she rushed past.

"Hi baby..."

She grabbed her lunch and kissed Cordy's cheek before running out the door to catch school bus.

"Bye Mommy!"

Cordelia raised an eyebrow at Doyle who nodded.

"I know...I know...I'll take her to school because the bus already left and I'll take my main man, Liam, with me..."

Liam grinned and rushed outside. Cordelia collapsed into a chair and gently began to rock the baby. She smiled at her husband.

"Thank you..."

Doyle grabbed the car keys and smiled back.

"No problem, Princess, it's like this every morning...I'm used to it..."

The End!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Princess CC.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.