Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This is the Spander version of Runaway Guide. I have rewritten RG1 to expand details and to correct some errors. Due to over whelming reader interest in the story (over 1500 readers) the slash version of this story has been expanded. The het version is finished and true to the original concept.
    Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories. 
    After saving the world in season 7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his past evil deeds.
    Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel Spikes.

    Rating:NC17
    Disclaimer:All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I am only keeping the fandom alive in our hearts.
    Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex on ch 1 and Kernesa on the following chapters. A special thank you to Neichan who's discussions of characters has help to polish this story and to all the readers who keep me motavated to write this story with their comments.
    Thank you readers; you warm my heart.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    47,876
    Chapters:
    25/25
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    116
    Kudos:
    81
    Bookmarks:
    30
    Hits:
    26,087