Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    I will be posting two versions of this story. One is Het one is Slash.
    Change of plans. The het version of this story will remain true to the original concept. Due to over whelming readers interest the slash version will be expanded.
    Blair and Jim will appear in this story. They will be slash in both stories.
    As my readers of Cosmic Intervention know, After saving the world in season 7 of BtVS, Spike is sent to a Sentinel Universe. There he becomes a sentinel and must find his one true guide and continue working to make amends for his past evil deeds.
    Since the multi-verse is infinite this is the story of one of the sentinel Spikes.
    Disclaimer: Not mine. I am only keeping the fandoms alive in our hearts.
    Acknowledgments: Thank you to my beta Goddesslex.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,530
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    19
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    3,314