Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
133
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
999

Lyrical

Summary:

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: not mine
Mac/Danny/Don
Summary:post ep, Charge of this Post
Beta:da bear approves of this. That's the only beta who will touch me. *sniffs*
Warnings: Triad (3 men!) thoughts. No Sex.
SPOILERS-Charge of this Post
Notes: for Draco, who sent me prompts (way back on Friday, April 28, 2006), then made some of the prompts into icon. Go look. She's TERRIFIC- http://mefeather.livejournal.com/133225.html and for Connie, maybe this will help you feel better? and anyone else onlist who needs a pick-me-up
Permission to archive: Peja, you can have it. All others, ask first.
Not sure what Draco was expecting. Probably not this. Another thing I am trying new. I took the prompts, wrote a sentence around each one, with a theme surrounding it all. I had to move some around to fit in.
I think I am doing the English stuff my teachers flunked me on (and told me I was to stupid to know how to do it).
PROMTS_compassion, kiss, pain, blue, ice, fire, investigating, weapon, lyrical, love, together, microscope, eyes
Submitted through the Crime_Scene_Investigation_Slash and Makebelieve_Zoom mailing lists.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Lyrical
by Tamy

I see the compassion in his eyes as I leave. He understands the pain I am in, every moment in this hospital reminding me of loss. He remembers night they held me as I cried, holding me together.

***

I can't stay away from his side, my love for them is overwhelming. Since the first kiss. The first look into the blue eyes. So close, I felt I was looking into a microscope. Mac's green eyes...I felt as if I was investigating a leaf up close.

Both men together... if they could bottle the looks, it could be used as a weapon. They accuse me of being lyrical, their poet. Maybe they are right, I look to see Mac fire. Don's hand twitches, and it's tempered by cooling ice.

 

END

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Tamy.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.