Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
223
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,152

An Angst Saul's P.O.V story from the Season 1 finale of NEW BSG

Summary:

FRT-13 � Fan Rated Suitable For Older Teenagers (PG13)
Prompt Word: Sound (No.37)
M/M Slash Angst, Charged Emotion...
Word Count: 204
Submitted through the BattlestarGalacticaForAdults mailing list.

Work Text:

An Angst Saul's P.O.V story from the Season 1 finale of NEW BSG
by Bethany



That sound: The sound that decapitated my soul; Sliced right through me. How I wasn't shaking, I don't know. How a person with their soul disembowelled can still stand, I have no frakkin' idea! Really, I don't. But then, I'm an expert on still standing, and on crawling along the deck when I can't see a damn thing!!

I want to obliterate that bitch! I didn't know it then, because my focus was on him - But I want to obliterate that bitch! Fury isn't the word! It isn't!! Frak knows what is!!! The only reason I don't is because, somehow, I think it would kill him, too. He needs to equate things; settle them for himself.

That sound; Oh frak! That HORRENDOUS, VILE sound. First the gun, then, his body hitting the floor - The thump of his torso, the thud of his head - The blood, ohh, Lords, the blood!!! The mockery. The bedlam! And then, the sound of silence. Eventually, the sound of his voice getting back up to full volume, and now, the sound of words he is just finding his voice for, a voice, until he can again salvage, rebuild the sound of himself, Admiral Adama.

Oh, my God, Bill! That sound..!


end