Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
215
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,186

Rest

Summary:

Josiah and Ezra rest after protecting the town

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I wish I did own them
Pairing: Josiah and Ezra
AU: Old West
Notes:I would like to thank Kris for the great beta-ing and as always for Solace who is in my thoughts and prayers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest
by LadyQ

Ezra let out a tired yawn as he snuggled closer to Josiah's strong chest.

Josiah paused in his reading aloud to his naked lover and chuckled softly as he watched his exhausted love slowly close his beautiful green eyes, drifting softly off to sleep.

'They'd had a long hard day at work', he thought as he softly closed his book of poetry.

Just in one day. The town they were protecting had seen two shootouts, one bank robbery, and three attempted thefts.

Josiah let out a tired sigh as he pulled Ezra closer to him and blew out the candle on the nightstand.

He pulled the colorful red and black quilt up over their naked bodies and brushed a soft kiss across Ezra's forehead as he whispered softly into the night.

"Love you, Ezra."

Ezra smiled softly against Josiah's naked chest and placed a soft kiss across his brown nipple.

"Love you, too, Josiah, " came his whispered reply. The two tired lovers kissed each other once more as they drifted off to sleep.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Lady_Quadress.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.