Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 11 of humorous Deathfic
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
357
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,686

humorous deathfic: I told her to calm down before she had a stroke!

Summary:

Fandom: CSI:NY
Genre: Gen
Rating: FRC
Warning: DEATHFIC
Series/Sequel: Part of my humorous deathfic series
Archive: Beyond Canon, WWOMB, my humorous deathfic page (upcoming)
Synopsis: Computers and Montana? They really don't mix.
Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

Work Text:

humorous deathfic: I told her to calm down before she had a stroke!
by Josette Grover

"Sheldon, can you tell me what happened?" Mac asks, looking down at the body slumped over the computer keyboard. He doesn't have to ask what killed her, her face is as red as one of the balls on the Christmas Tree in the corner of the break room.

"She got on line since we don't have any new cases. I don't know what she was arguing about, but I could hear her muttering about 'I don't care what they fucking say, I'm wrong, they're right, they're just too damn stupid to listen to me."

"In other words, her usual personality." Danny snorts, looking up from where he's typing across the room. "Sheldon told her to calm down, she was going to have a stroke otherwise. She didn't listen to him, and she blew her top."

"What was she arguing about anyway? Something to do with forensics?" Mac asks, looking at the computer, then staring at Sheldon. "You're kidding me, right?"

"I haven't touched anything except the phone to call you and Lindsay to see if she was still alive." Sheldon says, holding up his hands and stepping away. "What you see there is what she was doing when she died."

Mac looks at the computer again and shakes his head in disbelief before walking away. "Who the hell gets that damn upset over a character on a tv show?"

"Somebody like Montana who's always got to be right, no matter what?" Danny snorts from his spot in the corner of the room. "And aren't above calling others names because they disagree?"

"Danny, what the hell are you doing over there?" Mac asks, turning around and walking over. Danny hurriedly shuts down the window he'd had open. "Just playing some solitaire, Mac." he says, putting his best innocent face on before turning around and looking up at Mac. "What?" he asks in mock-innocence. Mac rolls his eyes and walks away.

end

Series this work belongs to: