Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Sentinel
    Pairing: J/B
    Rating: NC-17, eventually: Just not in this part.
    Series? : Probably
    Summary: Partner betrayal. Pre-slash. Angst.
    Disclaimer: Author has not benefited with any kind of financial income for the writing of this or any other story for this or any other fandom, or the use of this or any other lyrics, or the use of these or any other charactors:blows out cheeks as runs out of breath, takes another deep one and : not owned by the author. Aside from which, since the author is on full S.S.I. disability, and qualifies for FOODSTAMPS, how much could a suer possibly hope to get from the suee, especially since foodstamps are non-transferable?
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,267
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    5
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,090