Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Completed:
2006-06-29
Words:
46,931
Chapters:
3/3
Comments:
7
Kudos:
26
Bookmarks:
9
Hits:
7,740

Threes the charm

Summary:

Tony and gibbs start a family a littel faster then they both wanted or is it

Chapter 1: part 1

Chapter Text

"Fuck Me!" Gibbs yelled.
"You want it harder, don't you, you fucking bitch," panted Tony while his dick was buried in Gibbs who was on his back with his legs propped up on Tony's shoulders.
"Make me feel it," said Gibbs, with his hands tied to the headboard behind his head.
"You are such a cum bitch, you know that?"
"God, faster!" Gibbs barked, as Tony talked dirty to him. Tony picked up the speed and now was slamming Gibbs into the mattress.
Tony and Gibbs had been screwing on and off for a while now. Normally they only got together after a rough case for either one. After Tony's first undercover case, Gibbs came over to Tony's apartment with beer and pizza, Tony's favorite food. One thing led to another, and they fucked like rabbits. After it was over, they said it was a one-time thing and Gibbs left. Well, a few weeks after that, there was a hard case for Gibbs and again, he showed up at Tony's and they did not even eat, they just fucked. Both men wanted more from each other, but afterwards Gibbs would always bring up Rule 12 and he would always leave. Not that Tony didn't want him to stay and not that Gibbs did not want to stay, he did.
The moment Gibbs laid eyes on Tony, he was smitten and for Gibbs, that is a lot. They started working together and the attraction turned to love but neither of them told the other. If this was what happened, then so be it. Both men were happy. Both men wanted more, but neither of them knew how or what it would be.
"Talk to me, make me feel," Gibbs said, almost in tears from the pain. Tony had put nipple clamps on Gibbs and they were very tight. Gibbs liked it a little rough. Whichever one had a bad case was the one that would bottom that night. This time Gibbs did not even let Tony use lube, he wanted it hard and rough. Tony was naked when Gibbs came calling; he opened the door and just dragged him in. He knew this case had hurt Gibbs. The Watson case. How could a father and husband do something like that to their whole family, for a lousy 2 million dollars? A drop in the bucket as far as Gibbs was concerned. Nothing was worth that. Family. The only thing Gibbs ever wanted for himself. Then lost, when he lost his wife and daughter in a car crash while driving to the family ranch. The road was icy and an 18-wheeler ran them off the road. Gibbs wanted to kill the driver but he got life in prison.
Sure, Gibbs had his family. It was rather large really, two brothers and one sister. Gibbs was the oldest. His real father had died at the time of childbirth, in fact, while giving birth to him. He was the only child ever to live from a male pregnancy. His mom later remarried and he took the last name of Gibbs. It was the only father he ever knew and he could not ask for a better man. Sadly, cancer took him a few years back. Lucky for him, his bother and brother-in-law ran the Gibbs family ranch. It was still a working ranch. His real father had made sure that all his millions went to Jethro and his mother. That was where the name Leroy came from and to this day, the only person ever to call him that was his grandmother. She was a very formidable woman. This was where he got the saying "the second B is for bastard" since for her, the second B was for bitch. She had died from natural causes many years ago.
"God, Tony, oh god!"
"You feeling me now? You piece of shit."
Tony got off on fucking Gibbs and it was a turn on to talk dirty to him. To watch Gibbs, the man of steel, at least to the rest of NCIS he was, but to Tony he gave up control. It was kind of a shock for Tony the first time Gibbs bottomed. Tony always felt Gibbs was a top but that night Tony made Gibbs bottom to forget the pain he was feeling from the case.
"GOD, GOD, GOD!"
Gibbs was not touching himself. He was not able to. Tony would keep fucking him until he came. The only thing between Gibbs and Tony and a lot of sweat was a condom. What both men did not know was the one they were using had a rip in it.
"TONY! Ok, god, I'm"
It was all Gibbs could get out when he shot straight onto his body and face. Tony reached down and undid the cock ring and he came a moment later. Tony fell onto Gibbs and slipped out. Gibbs was still tied but grunted from the void in his raw ass.
"God, Boss, you were hot tonight."
"OK, untie me"
"On it boss." Tony undid each shackle. Gibbs rubbed his wrist while kissing Tony's mouth.
"You better now?"
"Yes, thanks. I just"
"Don't boss, I don't think I can fuck you again tonight. That was rough."
"Thanks. Now get off me so I can get a shower and go home."
Gibbs wanted to say, untie me and we can take a shower together, then slow it down, and make love. But he couldn't. Tony was a man with many friends and lovers. He had a date every other night, either male or female. It was another thing between them that they were not exclusive. Both knew when the other had a hard case. Normally it was after an undercover case for Tony and a case that involved children for Gibbs.
Gibbs got off the bed, walked into the bathroom, and jumped into the shower. Tony, not paying attention, took off the condom and threw it in the trash. Tony used the washcloth next to the bed, wiped himself, and got himself relatively clean. He then stripped the bed and changed the sheet. In the middle of this, he saw a Gibbs walking out with a towel around his waist and drying his hair.
"Damn, you're fast."
"Hey we got a little sweaty. I'm not sleeping in that." Tony really wanted to say, "No, I wish you were staying and we can curl up in it."
Tony fell for Gibbs the moment he started working under his control. The head slaps. Not that Tony was into pain, but in his eyes, it was not painful but loving. He worshiped the ground that Gibbs walked on. He knew that if Gibbs said "Jump off the cliff." Tony would do it.
Tony made the bed but watched Gibbs get dressed and watched his ass disappear behind the jeans Gibbs had on that day.
"Ok, well, I guess I'll see you in the office tomorrow."
"Sure boss. Night."
Both men wanted to kiss the other but did not dare show affection since they thought other wanted it to be a fling. Gibbs walked out and Tony heard the front door open and close. Tony looked at the clock and saw it was only 11. He got out of bed, jumped in the shower and stopped off at the one dance club. He did not drive but he took a cab instead. That night, Tony drank a little and went home with some guy. He needed to get Gibbs out of his system but it did not help. The whole night Tony saw Gibbs hammering him.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Gibbs had not been paying Tony any more or less attention but the following month was slow, they did not have a real case for almost 5 weeks. On the last case, Gibbs could hardly keep his stomach contents from coming up throughout the whole case. In the bunker, looking at the perfect wife books and everything, Gibbs wanted to take Tony and show him how to make a perfect life together but neither of them could. Then Tony spent that one night in the hospital for a mild concussion and it almost killed Gibbs. He stopped by, but all the smells were just making him sick. He couldn't stand it so he left soon after but he made Abby sit with Tony. Abby was the only person that Gibbs had ever told about him and Tony and how he wished it were more. Gibbs was shocked that she did not ask any questions, she just listened to Gibbs go on and on about him and Tony and how he wanted more, but knew that Tony would never want more.
Gibbs just could not keep a damn thing in his stomach. He was never sick; the germs were not that stupid. He just brushed it off as nothing and he went about his day. After Tony got out of the hospital, he went home and the next day, he just knew that something was wrong the first moment he stepped into the bullpen.
"Boss? You ok?"
"Yes, DiNozzo. I'm fine. Why?"
"You look like hell."
Gibbs walked over and slapped him upside the head as he practically ran to the bathroom for the 10th time this morning. Tony soon followed and heard Gibbs puking his guts out.
"Boss, you don't sound ok. Let me call Ducky."
"NO!" Gibbs barked before his last purge. There was nothing left in his stomach now, maybe it would be better. If not for the coffee, he would not have anything to vomit this morning. He was running late and he could barely get himself out of bed.
"Boss, really."
"Damn it, DiNozzo! I'm Fine! Now leave it be, ok."
Gibbs finished washing out his mouth, and then stood almost nose to nose with him.
"Please. I'm fine."
Both men saw the love and hurt in the others eyes but neither of them acted or dared to act, let alone at work.
"Fine. But if you're not better tomorrow, I'm calling in the big guns."
Tony smiled and got a head slap as he turned around and walked out of the restroom. Gibbs leaned against the sink, wanting to throw up again but fighting it.
*~*~*~*~*~
"Is Gibbs Ok?"
"He said he was fine."
"Tony, he was sick all week!"
"That does it. I don't care. I'm calling Ducky."
Tony picked up the phone and started dialing.
"Who you calling DiNozzo?"
"No one Boss."
Tony dropped the phone
"I hope not."
Gibbs got behind his computer went to take a sip of his coffee and almost puked from the smell. Ok, he thought, that cuts it he knew something was wrong.
"I'm going to see Abby about the results on that one case."
"What case is that?" Tony being bold asked but got no reply from Gibbs.
Gibbs in the elevator hit the button for the sub-basement. The morgue was the last level in the building. It also had a private entrance for bringing in bodies and taking them out. It was what let air in. Gibbs got there and walked into the room.
"Yes, my dear boy. Thank you and I will take care of that."
Ducky hung up the phone.
"That had better not been DiNozzo."
"And why is that Jethro? The boy cares about you. More then he lets on, I think?"
"Ducky, not again. There is nothing there."
"Still. Have you tried?"
"Ducky."
"Fine. Sit."
"I'm not sitting on a slab."
"Then my office, please."
Both men walked into the office. Gibbs sat in a chair and Ducky got his private bag. He pulled out a thermometer stuck it in Gibbs' mouth. The thing beeped after a minute and Gibbs pulled it out while Ducky was getting a needle.
"What's that for?"
"I'm taking some blood, Jethro."
"It's only a bug, it will go away."
"How long have you been sick?"
"About a week."
"And you're just coming to me now?"
"I figured it was going away."
"What made you change you mind?"
Ducky rolled up the Marine's sleeve and drew the blood.
"Well, Tony pointed out for only being back for a day, that something was wrong."
"Smart boy. Very observant."
"Best damn investigator I have seen in some time."
"Do you ever tell him that?"
Gibbs just gave Ducky his famous stare.
"It does not work on me, Jethro."
"Whatever."
"Ok, so what made you change your mind?"
"Even coffee was making me sick."
"Ok, this is serious."
"Oh thanks, Ducky. Who will see this?"
"Only me and Abby."
"Do we have to?"
"Quiet you. Abby is nothing but discretion and you know that."
"Ok"
Ducky looked at Gibbs. He was not running a temperature. His blood pressure was a little high but nothing to worry about. He drew blood but that would take some time. Ducky was thinking of anything.
"Um, Jethro. I have got to ask this question since you and I both know that you have that special condition."
"No, Ducky. I play it safe each time."
He did not want to tell Ducky about Tony or any other male partners; even if Tony was the only person he was having sex with at all. Hell, he knew Tony went out at night after he was there. It was like clockwork. Every time. It killed Gibbs to watch it.
"Still. Accidents can happen. Answer the question, please."
"I'm not sure."
"That many or that few?"
"Ducky! Really."
"Jethro, I'm a doctor and we have had this talk. I know that you have had both kinds of partners. Hell, that one..."
"Ok, about a little over a month ago, I guess."
'Male or female, please."
"Male. And yes, I was on the bottom."
"Jethro. You know that is dangerous even with a condom. They can break so easily with male on male play."
"Still that person did not say anything."
"So you trust this person?"
"Yes. He would have said something."
"Was he paying attention?"
"Yes Ducky. It was right after the Watson case."
"Can I ask the identity of this person to check with them?"
"No, you cannot. I draw the line there."
"Fine. Well, I will be right back"
Ducky left the room and went out to the main morgue area. About two minutes later, he came back with a specimen cup and a EPT test.
"You have one handy?"
"Well, after a few years ago when we had that one case with all the dead Petty officers that ended up being pregnant, I keep a few just in case."
"I'm not taking a test, Ducky. I'm fine."
"Jethro. Pee in the cup now, please."
Ducky handed him the specimen jar.
"Really, Ducky, it will go away in a few weeks."
"Now, please."
Ducky glared the Gibbs glare at him and it was just as effective.
"Fine." Gibbs took it, unzipped and pissed in the cup. Then went into the little office bathroom and finished up while Ducky ran the test. Gibbs could not hold in the dry heaves and started heaving in the bathroom after he zipped his fly. After finishing, Ducky's back was to Gibbs and he couldn't see anything.
"And like it would be?"
"Well, good news or bad?"
"Just out with it, Ducky."
"Well, the good news is that you're pregnant and the bad new is that you're pregnant."
What little color was there was ran from Gibbs' face. The phone rang and Ducky picked it up.
"Yes. I will send him up right away."
Ducky hung up the phone.
"Dead Marine at Norfolk.
"Jethro, will you be ok?"
"Let get the move on, Ducky."
Gibbs was his old self again. On the elevator ride up to the bullpen, he could not stop thinking about what Ducky had just told him. Fuck, he was careful. Unless Tony wasn't paying attention. Shit! Tony. How the hell? God, he needed to think.
"Get the truck; I'll meet you out there."
Gibbs knew the risk. He knew the statistics. Every person with *Hannmor Syndrome* had died and the baby died. He was the only child ever to live through it. He needed to think. He went to his desk, grabbed his gun and keys and met the team at the car. As they drove, he called Morrow and asked for a week's vacation time after the case was finished. Morrow was a little shocked, but since he has been trying to get Gibbs to take a vacation for years, he gladly approved it. Gibbs called his friend who was a travel agent, and she booked a private jet to fly him home. Home. He always missed home but never talked about it. He did not have a lot of pictures on the walls of his house, but his team wouldn't know. None of them ever been to his house, except for Ducky. Tony had stopped over once or twice but never saw the house; he only really saw the basement.
They pulled up on the crime scene and found out that the bed the body was in was on a Destroyer.
"Boss, what about..."
Tony did not even finish, but he got a head slap.
"Right boss, you're fine."
Gibbs walked past them and went aboard.
"Tony? Is he ok for this?"
"Probie, who knows with him? He says he is, then he is."
"TODAY people."
The team walked on the ship and Gibbs was as green as can be. So was Timothy McGee who had just joined their team full time.
"Boss, you look like shit." Tony leaned in and whispered when the others were not around.
"Thanks, Tony. I'm fine, really."
Gibbs went about taking pictures as Tony sketched. Kate interviewed and Tim was bagging all the seaman's things. After a good three hours on the ship with Gibbs running to the head at least six times, he disembarked. Tony followed stowing the gear.
"Gibbs, you sure you're ok?"
"Yes. I'm fine and if you ask again, you will find a pink slip tomorrow," Gibbs barked. Gibbs was pushing him away right now. He was not sure how Tony would react to being a father, let alone from a guy. It was something out of Tony's movies. They got back to NCIS and after going through about three hours worth of paperwork, they ruled the death of the sailor a suicide. Gibbs told his team to go home and he stayed at his desk. He was finishing up his report when Tony walked over and sat on the edge of his desk.
"Boss?"
"DiNozzo, I'm fine. Leave it alone."
"Fine. I was just going to say, want to catch a beer?"
"Not tonight. I'm not in the mood to be social."
"Boss, I meant beer. Nothing more."
"No, really. I have things to do."
"Fine. Just do me a favor."
"What?"
"Call if you need anything."
Gibbs stood up and looked into Tony's eyes yet again.
"What DiNozzo? Are you my mother now?"
Gibbs grabbed his stuff and left NCIS. He drove to the private airport and boarded the plane. He did not even go home.
On the flight home, Gibbs had some crackers. Ducky had said it would help. He did not even tell Ducky where he was going. Gibbs just had a million things to think about and when he went home to the ranch, he was himself. He was not Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the NCIS Hard Ass Marine. He was just a good old boy.
The Ranch was a working ranch. It was almost coming out of Dallas, really. it was huge. It was run by one of his brothers and his brother-in-law. His family loved him and knew about him playing for both teams. His family had always been close. He was only really their half brother but none of them saw him as anything less then a brother. At home, he was always the one taking care of them. Till he joined the Marines at the age of 17, he was always watching them all. He had graduated early due to an accelerated program and all the honors courses he was in.
He never let his team know any personal things. Gibbs was an honor student in Math and English, as well as Literature. He had a college degree. He left the Marines and joined NCIS but went to school at night for the first 3 years and got his BA in Literature. He always loved the classes. His favorite was Shakespeare's sonnets. He never showed his softer side. He had many a dream of laying in a field on the ranch some place, sitting there with Tony leaning on him, reading Tony sonnets from the great Shakespeare, Frost, all of them. Spending hours upon hours just watching the leaves and grass blowing along.
Gibbs started to think of a baby coming out of him. He was Leroy Jethro Gibbs. he was not going to die and he was not going to loose the baby. Hell, if he had to move back to the ranch, he would. he was not going to let the statistics win. He would find a doctor out here. He was sure that Ducky knew someone in Texas. Hell, he was sure Ducky knew almost every doctor in the world. every time they went to an ER or a hospital, they always asked about Ducky. He was going over what his sister went through for his nieces and nephews. There were so many of them now. Both his brothers had children. His one brother, Mitchell and his partner, Bobby, had two little children. one they adopted from Russia, Samantha Lyn and the other was Bryan Thomas. They had taken him in as a baby who was born to a crack-addicted mother. at first he had many medical problems, but now Bryan was 5 and Samantha Lyn was 9. His other brother, Leonard, they called him Lenny for short. He was married to a lovely woman, Linda, with two children, Timmy, age 6 and Lis, really Lissette, age 3.
His sister Susan was his little gem. He always spoiled her whenever he was around. She always knew he would stick up for her and she could get away with anything with him. She married Bret and now has the last name of Finstine and has 4 children. Benny, the eldest, age 12 and taking after his Uncle Jet already. a Marine, tried and true. Then came Lyn, she was age 8 and she was the angel of all the children. Their next child is William and he has a hearing problem. He is 80% Deaf. This and the fact that his mother, or Nana, was deaf, that all the children and grandchildren knew ASL. Finally, the surprise of the family was Raymond or Ray who was only 10 months old.
Gibbs' mother never pressured him for more children since his first wife and child died in the car crash. His first wife was the only wife that any of the family really liked and with good reason. The others were only after his money. Both had cheated on him. There was a fellow agent that was almost a wife but Gibbs stopped that right away. He was never getting married again. He did not care but then, he met Tony. And, well, if the laws were only different and he could be sure that Tony would even want him. Fuck buddies was one thing and for Tony, that was about all Gibbs figured he could handle.
Gibbs fell asleep in flight. It was a 6-hour flight to Texas and he had not slept in a while, with the news and such. The next thing he knew, the steward was waking him. A private driver met him at the airport and was to take him to the house. After being greeted on the tarmac, he got into the car and they drove out to the ranch. It was well after 1 am now, central time. Any of his team or the few Marine buddies Gibbs still had, would never guess that Gibbs was a family man at heart. Ducky was the only person that even knew about the ranch and family. Ducky was his oldest friend and been there through all his marriages. The car pulled up at the gate and Gibbs got out and was going to walk the half mile up to the house. He hit the pass code and the gate opened up. He walked through the gate and it closed.
Gibbs stood at the driveway for a moment smiling at the sight of the house. He loved this place but he already missed his life back on the east coast. His cell phone went off. he looked at it and saw that it was Tony. He opted not to answer it. He then proceeded to walk up to the house. It was a long walk but he needed again to get some thinking done in his head.
He came to the front door and much like his house, it was unlocked. There was one large house that had 15 bedrooms and the whole family lived there. He was the only child that did not live there. Hell, he was the only one not involved in the family business. Even Leonard, who was a CPA, did the books and all their personal accounts. Susan was a lawyer, but was the ranch's lawyer and she knew most every kind of law they would deal with. He opened the door and 4 dogs came running out of the living room, barking.
"Shhh" Gibbs barked back and they all knew the man's tone and just started jumping up and down to get attention.
Gibbs saw a light on in the kitchen. He walked that way, followed by the dogs and found his mother pouring two cups of coffee. She would always know when he was coming home even if he never told her. It was part of the bond that they had.
'Mom'
'Jethro, what brings you home?'
'I really don't want to talk about it just yet.'
'That's fine. Give your mother a hug and kiss then.' Gibbs walked over to kiss his mother and gave her a hug.
'So, who is it?'
'Mom, really. Not tonight. I had a long flight and we had an early case and well...'
'Yes, Jethro. I have not heard form you in a week and you show up at the house. I am not complaining, but a mother knows these things. Here, sit. Tell me.'
'Mom.' Gibbs did not want to talk about it just yet, but his mom would not let it rest. He knew that she would not tell anyone, not even any of his siblings. When you told her something, it would go to the grave with her unless you let it out. Gibbs sat at the kitchen bar as she made him a sandwich to eat
'Mom, I'm pregnant.' Beverly Gibbs stopped making the sandwich and dropped the mayo jar. Gibbs pulled her out of the way so it did not hit her feet and now his mother was in his arms crying. She knew that he had the condition and had hoped that even though he played for both teams that he would never have to go through it. Not because it was not a joyous thing, but it was life threatening and his real father had died from it.
'You're sure?'
"Yes, Mom. Ducky did the test this morning. I just needed to get away.'
'And the young man?'
'Not now, Mom. Really.'
"Who's there?" came a male voice coming into the kitchen. It was Bobby, who was getting up to go to work and heard the crash.
"Jethro," Bobby said, as well as signed.
"Hey, Bobby," Gibbs did the same. Beverly could read lips but both men could see she was in no condition to do that
'Mom, go up and go to bed. I'll clean this up.'
"Thank you, Jethro.'
Gibbs' mother kissed both her sons, since in this family, if you were an in-law that meant you were family, no matter whether you were male or female. You were a brother or sister no matter what your last name was. Gibbs went to the cupboard and started cleaning the mayo mess up. Bobby grabbed a rag and cleaned the counter.
"So how long you staying?"
"Not sure. I have a week but my boss has been after me for years to take a real vacation."
"Must be a big deal for you to come home."
"Yeah, kind of."
"Well, I'm late for work. You ok?"
"Yeah, I will be."
"Well Bro, I'm a phone call away if you need anything."
"Thanks, Bobby."
Both men hugged and Bobby finished cleaning up and left for work. Gibbs was tired, but he did not want to go to bed yet. It was now 2:30 am and his cell phone went off again. It was Tony. again
"Gibbs."
"Boss, you ok?"
"Fine. I told you."
"I know, but I stopped at your place."
"Why?"
"Sue me. You were sick and I bought you chicken soup."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. Where are you?"
"Tony, if I asked you to drop everything and fly to a place that you did not have a clue about, what would you do?"
Silence. Shit. Gibbs did not want this, he wanted Tony to say, "Sure. When and where?."
"Tony?"
"Yeah. Sorry. Sure, when and where do you want me to meet you?"
"Just be at Laramar airport at 8 am and there will be a plane ready to bring you where I am."
"Boss, where are you?"
"Home."
"No, Boss. I'm standing in your living room."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. You find this hard to believe?"
"Right now? Yes, a little."
"Boss, are you ok?"
"I will be in a few hours. Tony, go now. I will have a plane there for you within the hour. By the time you get here the sun will be rising."
"Boss, look, I'm tired. Can it wait?"
"Yeah, sure, not a problem. Sorry.'
"No, fine. Let me run home, make it an hour and half. I want to pack a few things."
"No, don't worry about anything."
"Boss, I need clothing."
"No, you're right. Sure. Ok, yeah."
Gibbs just wanted to hold him and tell him. Hold him, make love to him, his true love. He knew he would never do this if there wasn't part of Tony in him right now, and all the hormones were making him feel all weird.
"Boss, you sure you ok?"
"Yeah, if it is any prize, I have not retched in a few hours."
"Yes, that makes me feel better. Do you want anything from your house?"
"Nope. I am home and have all I need here. And once...," Gibbs stopped.
No not yet. He wanted to talk to Tony, not scare him before he even got there.
"Cool. See you soon, Boss."
"Night, Tony."
Gibbs hung up the phone. Gibbs rarely called Tony by his first name, it was always his last name. Gibbs dialed the phone, called Morrow, and left a message that Tony would be taking vacation. Morrow was one of Gibbs' oldest friends and he never abused the relationship but now he needed a favor and it was giving Tony vacation with him. He knew Morrow would not be happy but hey, it gave Kate and Tim bonding time. He had heard from Abby that although Tim liked her, he really liked Kate. He made one more call.
"Ducky."
"Jethro, is everything ok?"
"Yes, Ducky. Sorry to call at such an hour."
"Jethro, are you really ok? Nothing wrong with the pregnancy so far? I want you to come in and."
"Ducky, look you asked about who the father was and if they knew. Well, no. He does not know and well, DiNozzo."
"I had a feeling. Well, will you tell him?"
"I'm home, Ducky."
"Do you want me to come over? I would say share a pint with you but."
"No, Ducky. HOME, home."
"Oh, good idea. Get a way from it all for a few days."
"Yeah. Look, I'm bringing Tony out."
"Jethro, does he even know that side of you?"
"No, but well, I'm not losing this baby, Duck. I will give him a choice. I'm calling to let you know that he might give you a heads up and to tell him everything you can."
"That is not a lot. Just that you broke just about every rule, just like now, and I have no doubt that you will be the first male to live. I will do everything I know how to do, to help that."
"Thanks, Ducky. Look, I just wanted to give you a heads up. I'll let you go. I have to have a plane for him in an hour and half."
"So soon?"
"Just got here and he called and I took a chance."
"You're not wrong, Jethro. He wants you and has for some time."
"Night, Ducky."
Gibbs hung up the phone and called the people he needed to call, to get a plane ready in an hour and have Tony brought out. He wanted a plane that had a bed if possible, but on this sort of notice, it would not be easy, so a seat that would convert to a bed at the least and then he could sleep on the plane. Then he would have a car at the airport waiting to bring him here.
Gibbs poured a cup of coffee, went out to the porch, and watched the goings on of the ranch. It was sleeping. He heard movement. He looked up and saw his niece coming out.
"Uncle Jet!"
"Hey there honey, why aren't you in bed?"
"Dog woke up me."
"Come here, honey."
His little niece, Lis, climbed into his lap and fell asleep lying on him.
*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tony left NCIS that day and drove home. He knew Gibbs was not well and he wanted to take him, tuck him in and hold his hand till he got better. Tony was pacing around his place and he just had to check on Gibbs. He drove over to the deli, picked up some chicken soup and then went to Gibbs' house. It was not even 8 pm, his car was not there and all the lights off. He went in, sat on the sofa for a while and then fell asleep. He just was taking in Gibbs' scent. It was right there, the sawdust, the musk, Tony was smiling when he woke but it was well after 11 pm and he tried Gibbs' cell.
"Answer, damn it!"
Tony was now even more worried. "Damn it, Boss! Where are you? You're not home and it's past 11. I hope your ok. Call me and let me know that you're ok. I'm worried about you."
Tony put the phone down, poured himself a bourbon and started to polish off Gibbs' bottle. When Tony could barely see the clock, it was now 2:30, Tony tried again and this time, Gibbs picked up.
"Gibbs."
"Boss, you ok?"
"Fine. I told you."
"I know, but I stopped at your place."
"Why?"
"Sue me. You were sick and I bought you chicken soup."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. Where are you?"
"Tony, if I asked you to drop everything and fly to a place that you did not have a clue about, what would you do?"
God, Tony had wanted to hear those words for years now. He was shitfaced, reeling with the sound of Gibbs' voice and trying to sound sober.
"Tony?"
"Yeah, sorry. Sure, when and where do you want me to meet you?"
"Just be at Laramar airport at 8 am and there will be a plane ready to bring you where I am."
"Boss, where are you?"
Tony was now sitting he could not support his weight any longer with the news of Gibbs asking him to come to some place unknown.
"Home."
"No, Boss. I'm standing in your living room."
"Really?"
"Yes, really. You find this hard to believe?"
"Right now? Yes, a little."
"Boss, are you ok?"
"I will be in a few hours. Tony, go now. I will have a plane there for you within the hour. By the time you get here the sun will be rising."
"Boss, look, I'm tired. Can it wait?"
"Yeah, sure, not a problem. Sorry.'
"No, fine. Let me run home, make it an hour and half. I want to pack a few things."
God, he had to sober up. Ok, call a cab. Tony made a checklist in his head. Call Morrow and tell him a family thing came up.
"No, don't worry about anything."
"Boss, I need clothing."
"No, you're right. Sure. Ok, yeah."
Tony was now totally lost. Gibbs told him not to worry about anything. The same Leroy Jethro Gibbs who had a 1980 sofa and 1970 bathroom.
"Boss, you sure you ok?"
"Yeah, if it is any prize, I have not retched in a few hours."
"Yes, that makes me feel better. Do you want anything from your house?"
Tony wanted to retch now.
"Nope. I am home and have all I need here. And once...," Gibbs went silent. Tony wanted him to finish it, he wanted to hear Gibbs say, "I love you. Get here now."
"Cool. See you soon, Boss."
"Night, Tony."
The phone went dead. He called a cab because he was in no shape to drive. Then he called Morrow and explained it to voice mail. When the cab got there, Tony told him to make it quick and he'd get extra. They drove to his house and he packed for everything thing he could imagine. He had no clue what the weather was like. It was summer but still he had no idea where he was going. Tony packed and his cab took him to the airport. When he got there, a Lear jet was waiting for him. They took his luggage and showed him where he could lie down and sleep for the flight. Tony was just floored that Gibbs could arrange something like this so fast without say, Abby' help.
Tony fell asleep and before he knew it, a nice hot stewardess was waking him. Funny, he did not even notice her until he had her cleavage in his face and she was almost forcing herself on him. Tony looked at his watch, it was after 4 am and he figured the sun should be up soon. She showed him the limo waiting for him. He saw an older person opening the door and noticed that it was just barely sunrise.
"Excuse me."
"Yes, Mr. DiNozzo?"
"You know who I am?"
"Yes, Mr. Gibbs sent me to pick you up."
"Oh, um, what time is it?"
"Quarter after 6."
"Oh, so central time/"
"Yes, and welcome to Texas."
"Texas. What the hell?"
"Well, sir, if you would get in the car, we can go out to the Gibbs homestead."
"Oh, yes. Thanks."
They got in the car and Tony started to nod off again but he heard the man call and tell Mr. Gibbs they would be pulling up soon. Tony had seen nothing for miles but fence. They came to a front gate where the man hit a button and a moment later the gate opened. The limo drove up to the front door and there was Jethro standing and holding a little girl that could not be more the 3 or 4. Tony's heart sank. He was here to meet Gibbs' real wife.
The driver opened the trunk and removed Tony's bag.
"Tony."
"Boss."
"NO! Here, I'm Jethro."
"Ok, Jethro. What's going on. Who's the kid?"
Before Gibbs could answer, he was kissing Tony with fire and passion and the little girl was between them. Tony had dreams about this, even to the point of imagining that they had kids. Gibbs put his free hand behind Tony's head and drew Tony in for the kiss. Yes, they would kiss when they had sex but it was never real kissing. It was just what it was. Now this was real. This had fire and love and even passion behind it. Both men could feel the other wanting to crawl inside the other.
The little girl in her uncle's arms started to stir. Gibbs broke the kiss when he felt her move under the pressure of Tony and him being so close. But neither Gibbs nor Tony wanted to break the kiss.
"Boss." Tony just got a glare. "Sorry, Jethro."
"Uncle Jet, who this? He my new uncle?" The 3 year old asked plainly.
Tony wanted to hear the word "yes".
"How about we all go in and start making breakfast? Everyone should be up soon. Heck, I'm shocked that Mitch and Bret are not up already."
"Jethro? Can you please?"
"Later, Tony, later," Gibbs said. His eyes more then his words indicated that all would be revealed in time. Tony just grabbed his bag and walked into the house. Gibbs walked upstairs and showed Tony the one of the guest rooms.
"Just put your stuff in here. You can unpack later because I need help in the kitchen to cook for everyone."
"How many is everyone, Bo, I mean, Jethro? I'm not that great of cook."
"Can you scramble eggs?"
"That I can do."
"Good. About 2 dozen eggs need cooking."
The little girl was watching the new man with her head on her uncle's shoulder. Tony made funny faces at her and got her to giggle. Gibbs just smiled and took them to the kitchen the back way. Tony kept thinking about how huge the house was. Even larger then the one he grew up in.
"OK, Lis, how about you help Tony over there breaking the eggs open. No shells, ok?"
"Ok, Uncle Jet," the little girl pulled a stool over next to Tony and started cracking eggs open. Tony helped and fished out the few shells that Lis got in the eggs.
"Lis is it?"
"Yes, sir," she said, signing and speaking.
"Why are you signing?"
"My mother is deaf, Tony. That's how we talk around here. When you talk to her make sure you're looking at her. She is great with reading lips."
"Ok, good to know." Gibbs was making some kind of dough. They heard dogs running around down the stairs and in walked a handsome man.
"Hey, Bro," Mitchell walked into the kitchen. "Hey. Name's Mitchell and you are?"
"I'm Tony. I would shake," Tony held up his hands full of eggs. Mitchell saw the little girl next to Tony, smiling and looking at Tony the whole time and not at the eggs.
"So, sleeping in?"
"Yeah, Bret is on his way."
"I'm what? Oh hey, Jet. What brings you home?" Both men were getting coffee.
"Needed time to think."
"Who's the new man? Hey. Name's Bret."
"Hey, Bret. I'm Tony." Both men sat at the island watching Tony.
"You two could help you know."
"We are making sure it is done right."
"Get your ass in here now and make the gravy!"
"Yes, Sir!" Mitchell snapped to attention. He was an army boy, he joined, served his 4 years and got out. He walked over and started making sausage gravy. Bret started making bacon and sausage. Gibbs was now working on pancake batter.
Tony saw a lovely lady, all of about 5 feet tall, walk in and watch the goings on in the kitchen.
"Nana," the little girl said, hopping off the stool and running to her grandmother. All of the men turned around and saw their mother standing there.
"Hey mom," they all signed and went back to their work. All but Jethro. ,He walked over and hugged his mom.
"Are you ok?"
"Fine. You need to sit, stop trying to kill yourself."
"Mom, I'm fine." The only one speaking was Gibbs, his mom was just signing.
"Who's the handsome man?"
"He Tony, he my new uncle"
Tony had been swigging his coffee and now Mitchell was wearing it.
"Sorry, dude."
"No, don't it is a lot better than when I come home" Mitchell was signing but Tony did not know what any of them were saying.
"Jethro, is he the one?"
"Mom, not now. Please," Gibbs said while signing.
"Ok, later then." she walked over to Tony and hugged him.
"Welcome. Now go over there and sit. I will not have a guest working their first day," she said as she signed. Tony could understand her words and looked to Gibbs for help.
"You heard the lady, I would not mess with her if I were you."
"Thank you mama but I'm ok. I like helping out."
"OHHH!" The men were all now watching the goings on in the kitchen.
"Shoo!" the lady said and head slapped Tony. Gibbs just smiled as Tony looked at her, then him.
"I see where you get it."
Tony tried to look at her while saying it to Gibbs so she could read his lips. Tony got up, washed his hands, sat at the table in the kitchen and watched.
"Mom. Sit. We got this today."
"Thank you, Mitch." Beverly sat and drank her coffee, just eyeing up Tony. Tony felt very weird being the center of attention for once. He heard more people coming up. There was a lovely women holding a young baby and 3 more following her.
"Morning, Mom." The lady walked in and then saw Tony at the table. Then seeing 3 men in the kitchen. "Jethro, you're home."
"Yeah." He was beating something.
"Here. Give him to me and you go help," Beverly said to her daughter Susan.
"Hi. I'm Tony."
"Hello, Tony. Nice to meet you. This is Benny, Lyn, William and Ray." She said as she pointed to each of the children who were walking over and hugging their uncles and their dad. "Bret's my husband."
"Well, nice to meet you."
She went and started getting the plates out. The oldest, Benny, was helping set the table.
"Lyn, go up and see about waking Sam and Bryan up. I think your aunt Linda is up as well."
"Yes, Mom." Again everything was signed as well as spoken.
"You teach them sign language at a young age."
"Well, Mom's deaf so we want to make sure they can all talk to her. Do you know any?"
"Nope, but our lab tech Abby does."
The family was joined by Leonard, who ran out the door after grabbing a piece of bacon and a cup of coffee. Lis was still sitting next to Tony.
Tony was entertaining all the kids at the table, while the meal was being finished. The eggs, bacon and sausage were placed on the table. Jethro was making the pancakes and Susan was pouring drinks. The last of the children had finally shown up.
"So Tony are you and my brother dating?" This time Gibbs almost spit out his coffee from Mitchell's frank question.
"Not at the table," Beverly, seeing how the question affected both men said.
"Yes, Mom."
"So how long you staying bro?"
"Not sure, about a week or so."
"Cool. We could use you out there, the north fence needs repairing."
"OK, Tony and I would love to help out." Gibbs said, while looking at Tony.
"Yeah sure."
"No, you will do no such thing. You need rest," Beverly signed.
"I'm fine, Mom." Tony saw where Gibbs got his stare from while the whole family was wondering why and what was going on.
"Fine. I will take it easy."
"Good. Now Tony, how long have you been working with Jethro?" She turned the conversation to NCIS and what they did and such. The time was coming up on almost 10 and between Mitch and Bret cell phones were going off. Linda's was also going off about a few calves that were due for delivery, that were in quarantine and a few births. The kids had cleared the table and the adults were clearing the kitchen when Bobby walked in, went over to Mitchell and gave him a kiss. Then he made a quick plate and sat at the table in front of Tony. Tony was just taking everything in and trying to size everything up.
"Hey, name's Bobby. Must be Jethro's friend."
"Yeah, Tony. Nice to meet you." Tony was just staring at him, thinking about how he just kissed another man in the kitchen.
"Relax, we're a couple. That man over there is my husband." Bobby was signing now.
"Yeah, unfortunately," Mitchell chimed in.
"I can always leave you."
"You know better, Momma would hunt you down, she likes you better." They all got a chuckle out of the banter.
Beverly was watching Tony and making it look like she was feeding the baby, Raymond.
"OK, well, we got to run. Nice to meet you Tony, see you at dinner." Mitchell kissed Bobby, Bret kissed Susan and they both ran out of the house. The kids were taken to their school by Susan on her way to work. The kitchen was empty except for Bobby who was still eating, baby Raymond, Billy and Lis. Tony was sitting there trying to be invisible but people kept watching him. Gibbs was now sitting next to him.
"So, what's your plan for the day Bro?"
"Thinking about taking Tony out to see the lake."
"Me come go swim," Lis and Billy started asking.
"No, you two. We can sit by the pool. Uncle Jet and Tony need to be alone." The kids were not happy because they loved their uncle Jethro and loved to be around him since he was never home.
"Please?"
"Maybe later guys, ok? Tony and I really need to talk about some stuff."
"Jethro, he is the one?" Beverly said in sign.
"Mom, please." Gibbs signed back without speaking. Bobby watched what was going on.
"OK, kids. Let's go get our suits on." Bobby cleaned his plate, washed it and took all the kids up the stairs so they would not being in the middle of the fight that might ensue.
"Jethro, just answer the question. I'm worried about you."
"Mom, please let me talk to him first. He, well, it is complicated."
"So I am right?"
"MOM!"
"Boss, do you want me to leave?"
"No, Tony. We're leaving. Thanks, Mom." Gibbs kissed the top of her head and showed Tony out of the house to a barn they had a few yards away.
"Boss?"
"Tony, please. Jethro. Here I am Jethro."
"Sorry. It is force of habit more than anything."
"OK. What?"
"Why did you not tell us about this place?"
"Ducky knows about it, he's been here once, a very long time ago." Gibbs was thinking back about how he had known Ducky all his life. Never asked, but Ducky was the one that delivered him from his father.
Gibbs stopped at the door to the barn and looked into Tony's eyes. Gibbs was lost in the moment, neither of them could escape, nor did either of them want to.
"Tony this is me, the real me. I just like personal stuff to stay personal. I trust you all but well..."
"Shh, Jethro. I get it. Oh and Bobby's cute." Tony smiled. Gibbs just shook his head and they walked into the barn. Gibbs readied his horse and a spare that they had. He tacked them up and Tony got on one horse and Gibbs got on his own. Gibbs led the way. Even though the kids all went to a school with an accelerated program, it was the middle of the summer. Gibbs and Tony were not running or cantering, they were just walking. It was getting hotter and hotter out.
"Tony, this ranch has been in my family for years. My Dad's family." Tony was taking it all in. He never heard Gibbs talk about any family at all, let alone his. After about a 2-hour ride and both men sweating like hell, they came upon a lake. It was fenced in to keep the animals out of this area.
"My dad had this built years ago. The cattle can use the other side but this side is for the family to swim." There was a nice sandy beach and the water was lake color.
"Nice, but I did not bring my suit."
"So? You think I did?" Gibbs tied his horse up, got him water from the lake and did the same for Tony's horse.
"Now Jethro, what the hell is going on? You fly me out in the middle of the night to talk and... What?"
"Can we at least get in the water? I am sweating like a pig." Gibbs could see Tony visibly getting pissed. Tony watched Gibbs shuck his clothing, neatly fold each piece, walk out on the small dock that was there and dive in. Tony did the same. He swam up on the other side of Gibbs. It was deep so that they could not stand.
When Tony came up from the water, Gibbs smiled. He swam closer, smiling his devilish smile and kissed Tony while treading water. Tony, while longing for the kiss, pushed him away.
"No. Talk. Gibbs, look I..."
"Ok, but not here, I'm cool on the dock OK."
"Fine but damn it, I want answers!"
"Fine." They went over and climbed out on the ladder. Since they had no towels, they both just sat on the edge and dangled their feet in the water.
"Ok, Tony, look." Both men moved so that they each had one foot in the water and were looking into the others eyes. A lot was said without words, as their eyes met.
"OK, Tony, what we have been doing is a lot of fun. I like it a lot more than I ever figured that I would."
"Yeah, ok. We fucked. Tell me you did not fly me halfway across the US to say it's over?" Tony was trying to act like it was ok and that none of this meant anything.
"No. Tony, relax. Look I'm trying to say I suck at this. Two failed marriages and almost 3."
"What?"
"This, Tony. You, me."
"There is no you, me."
"I know. Like I said, I suck at this."
"What are you trying to say, Jethro?" Tony was hurting now. He wanted to say, "I love you, Jethro." but he could not form the words. Gibbs was the same way. He knew he did not want to hurt Tony and he was about to. He thought Tony would flip out about everything.
"Tony, I wanted you to meet my family for a reason."
"They're great. You should have told me more about them."
"Yeah, you're right. I hope that you will forgive me."
"I do and always will."
"God, look, why is. This making me so hard."
"Well, so are you." Tony smiled both men looking at Gibb's rock hard erection
"So are you, Tony," Gibbs said and now attention "Tonyiloveyou" Gibbs blurted out, not at all Gibbs-like.
"What?" Tony was lost and distracted.
"I love you, Tony. There it's out." Tony could not form any words. All the moisture had left his throat.
"Tony?" Gibbs was now scared that Tony did not share his love. Both men were dried off now from the hot Texas sun. Gibbs did not see it coming but Tony attacked him, he pushed him over and latched onto his lips. Now hardness pressing against hardness and both men were fighting for a spot. Gibbs let out the first sound.
"UMM." Gibbs was now getting his bearings and moved his one hand to Tony's ass and the other to Tony's erection.
"OH god, Boss!"
"No, Jethro."
"Jethro. Pull it please," Tony was begging for release now. Gibbs satisfied him. Tony's hand was now pulling Gibbs, matching the motion on top of Gibbs' hand. Both men were moaning and panting, and not letting the other really breath from the endless kiss.
"AHHHHHH," Tony yelled as he shot his load between them. Tony was moving his hips and Gibbs also shot his load between them, from the movement of the hands and Tony's hips. Both men let the others mouth go and now they were both hot and sweaty and panting. Both were tired and just wanted to curl up but Gibbs knew that they would be burning soon.
"OK, Tony, in the water now."
"No, just want to lay here."
"Tony, if you don't, we are going to burn. So either we'll go in the water and I'll finish telling you what I have to tell you or we'll rinse off, ride back and I'll tell you at the house, with who knows who around. I am sure Mom will bombard you with questions."
"What's wrong, Jethro? Please, tell me you're not dying." Gibbs got quiet, turned away and rolled into the water. Tony's heart was now up in his throat from Jethro's lack of answer. Tony looked at the water as Gibbs poked his head up.
"Jethro, you're dying, right?"
"Tony."
"No, you are. That's why you're telling me this now."
"Tony, get in the damn water!" Tony flopped into the water. He poked his head up and they both swam over to where they felt the fine ,silty lake bottom under their feet.
"Tony, this is going to sound weird and you will need time. Call Ducky, he will answer any questions you have."
"God, I knew it. You are dying." Gibbs could see tears forming in Tony's eyes. Gibbs took a hand and wiped one away.
"OK, listen to me. I am not planning on dying, ok? I just found you, I'm not letting you go."
"Then, what? What's the matter?"
"Tony, I have a condition. It is called Hannmor Syndrome. Only about 1 out of 4 billion get it. Up until me, it has been."
"God, Jethro. Why you? What makes you so special?"
"Tony, I will not let it take me away form you and our children." Tony's mouth again went dry as can be.
"Tony, this syndrome only appears in men. It means "Male Mother" in Norwegian. It was named after a scientist there about 100 years ago."
"Boss, you said children."
"Yes, Tony. You remember the Watson case?"
"Yes, that was intense, and then after..."
"Yes, after, well, you and I had sex."
"Yes, it was great."
"Yes, well the condom must have broken, since, well, Tony, I'm pregnant." Tony was just staring at the man in front of him.
"Um, Jethro? Newsflash! You're a guy." Suddenly Tony got a head slap from behind.
"Duh! Ya think, Tony? "Male Mother" ring a bell?"
"You're a guy," Tony said again.
"Yes, we have established that. You just made me cum form my cock, very good."
"Um, Jethro, how can you be pregnant? You're a GUY!"
"Yes, the syndrome I have, well, I also can get pregnant and that night was the last time I had any kind of sex. At least for one of us."
"Look, we are not..."
"Tony, I'm not bitching. I hated watching you walk out every time and go to some club and go home with someone else."
"Then, why didn't you stay?"
"You never asked."
"You never gave any indication that you wanted to."
"OK then, we both suck at this part."
"Jethro, how can you? You mean that you're carrying my? I mean, you have a baby in?"
Tony could not finish a sentence, each time coming up with more and more things to ask. He started to hyperventilate.
"OK. Breathe. Tony, you need to breathe." Gibbs started helping Tony out of the water and up onto the beach. Tony did not see when Gibbs stepped away over to a cabinet that was covered in plants and he got out a towel. Gibbs walked back and started drying and dressing Tony, who was beginning to calm down a little. Just the motions from the drying and dressing was calming for Tony. Tony was a very tactile person, he always liked to be touched or be touching someone.
"OK, can you speak now?" Gibbs kissed him lightly and began getting himself dressed.
"Jethro, you're not joking? This is not some kind of sick joke?"
"No, I'm not. It runs in my family. My biological father died giving birth to me. I am the only living child ever from this syndrome."
"So, you're going to die if you give birth?"
"No, I will not let that happen."
"How can you stop it? Oh god!" Tony sat on the ground. Gibbs' cell phone went off, he looked at the caller ID and the display said Ducky.
"Gibbs...yes. Ducky, I just told him...not well...ok." Gibbs stooped down to Tony's level and sat on the ground with him.
"Ducky wants to talk to you."
"Yeah, sure, right." Tony was out of it. "Ducky..." There was a long pause where Tony almost wasn't breathing. Gibbs did not let go of Tony, he just kept rubbing circles on his back. "Yes, ok, but....ok, good to know. What about....yes, ok. I'll make sure of that. This is for real right, Duck? You're not both trying to get me and then Abby'll jump out and say surprise...Thanks. Ok, here he is." Tony handed the phone back to Gibbs, who took it but did not let go of Tony. Tony leaned into the rubbing and then laid his head in Gibbs lap.
"Thanks, Ducky. Not sure when but....you did what...Ducky, I wish you would have waited....yeah he knew about it when he and I, well, ok, I guess. I'm sure he will be calling soon. Thanks, Ducky." Gibbs flipped the phone closed.
"What's wrong?" Tony sat up, taking Gibbs' hand and looking into his ice blue eyes. Gibbs took his other hand and cupped Tony face.
"Ducky told Morrow about my condition and that I am expecting. Morrow knew I had it when he and I fooled around because I told him, so I'm sure he is putting two and two together and getting four, since I brought you out here."
"Oh god. the whole office will," Gibbs' hand now more firm on Tony's face, snapped Tony out of the rant.
"No one knows anything. They only will know what we choose to tell them."
"Jethro. What does all this mean?"
"Ok, first, Tony, I have loved you for some time now. I just figured you did not have feelings for me. You never asked me to stay"
Tony was about to say something but Gibbs put one finger on Tony's lips and silenced him.
"I am going to have this child. I would like you to be a part of that life, but I will understand if that is a little much for you and you decide to bail. I will not hold it against you and you can fly back and be in the office Monday."
It was now Saturday.
"We both suck at relationships and I'm sure we will fuck it up somehow, but for now, just know that I am not going to die and that in 8 months or so we will have a baby in the world."
"God, Gibbs. I just don't know what to say or do. This is all a little much. First you tell me something that I had hoped you would have told me the moment I met you. Then you tell me that me fucking you, since sorry, that is what it was, I would rather have it be more, but boil it down and it was a fuck."
"Yes, you're right, it was. Give me time and I will make love to you and make you cry from what I can do to you and what I hope you will do to me."
"OK, slow down, Tonto! Then you tell me that from that fuck, you are carrying my child. A male is pregnant with my child. This is a lot to wrap my head around."
"Well, what do you want me to do? Tony, I can't leave you out here. You will never find the house again. Hell, it could take weeks to find you out here. We try not to use this pasture that much."
"I don't want to be alone, at least I don't think I do. No offense, I like your family, they all seem cool and tried to make me feel welcome, but I felt like I was under glass and right now, I just need to think." Gibbs looked up at the sun and then down at his watch. It was almost 3 in the afternoon.
"Well, Tony, we can stay out here, but you're getting red already and I did not bring sun block, like a stupid person. I should have known and thought ahead."
"Oh, my Marine was not ready." Tony got a head slap and smiled at it.
"Tony, what do you want?"
"Time to think."
"Ok, I'll take you home and you can stay in the room. I'll just tell everyone you're not feeling good."
"What'll they think?"
"Only my Mom knows. She is, well, I got the gut from her."
"She is a lovely woman. Can I ask you something?"
"Anything."
"Ok, so you were. I mean, well, your father carried you. How is your Mom, your Mom?"
"OK. Well, see, Dad, the one that married my mother and I have his last name, had a small fling with the man who later became my father. The man who gave birth to me was a good friend. I do not really know the dynamic there, I never asked. The man I knew as my Dad raised me and was my Dad. My Mom is my Mom and well, they are all, I guess, half brothers and sisters."
"So your one brother Mitch, is gay?"
"Yeah. He and Bobby have been together for like 8 years now, I think. They adopted the kids some time back.."
"Jethro, look, I just need some time. I want to talk to Ducky."
"Fine, then we'll go home and I'll take you to your room and you can lock out the world. When you're ready you will come out."
"Can I ask one more thing?"
"Ok, what?"
"Does it have to be the guest room?"
"What room would you like?" Gibbs was hoping for the obvious.
"Yours."
"Tony, look."
"If you say no, then say no. I don't need an explanation" Gibbs gave Tony another head slap.
"Listen, I was not going to say no. I was going to say, are you sure? I will end up there tonight to sleep."
"I know, but."
"Tony, you have always been welcome in my bed.'
"Then why did we always fuck at my house?"
"Never figured you'd want my old hard as a rock mattress."
"What happens when we go home? Do we live together or what?"
"Well, let's get past this first, then we can talk about that. You need to think, then think. We'll get you fed then you can think."
Tony just leaned over and kissed Gibbs. Gibbs' hand did not leave Tony's face and his other hand let go of Tony's and cupped the other side and ran his hand through his hair.
"OK, let's get back. It will be time to start dinner and everyone will be coming home. Let's get you hidden fast."
"Thanks," Tony said almost looking away in shame.
"What?"
"I feel weird, I guess."
"Don't. I'm the freak here."
Gibbs stood up and helped Tony up. Then they walked over to the horses, Gibbs helped Tony get into his saddle and they both rode back to the house. The house was still empty. Jethro's mom was in the kitchen cooking something, Ray was up for a nap with Bobby and Billy and Lis were off with their dads out feeding something or another.
"Mom," Gibbs flicked the lights and signed.
"Did you tell him?"
She could see written on Tony's face, the hurt and sorrow. "Shoo. You go away now," Beverly said to her son.
"Look Mom, he just wants to think about things."
"I know and I will let him. But I want."
"Mom, look. I know you want to mother him. He asked to stay in my room, is that ok?"
"Where else would he stay?" she asked. She only signed, Jethro was speaking aloud as well.
"Well, the guest room?" Gibbs got a head smack from the 5-foot woman. Tony cracked a smile.
"There .That is better. He smiles. Ok, you! Out of the kitchen, I will send him to your room in a moment."
"Yes, Mom," Gibbs turned to Tony, "She wants to talk to you alone. I will meet you in the guest room, then walk you over to my room."
"Ok," Tony said softly, "How do I?"
"Just look at her. She is good, and don't yell. She is deaf, no matter how loud you say it."
"Got it." Gibbs pecked his cheek and walked up the back stairs. She motioned for Tony to sit down.
She spoke and signed, "Are you ok, Son?"
"Fine, Mama."
"Please call me Mom or Momma, Mama makes me feel old."
Tony listened to what she said, processing it. He did not want to seem rude and ask her to repeat it.
"Ok, Mom"
"Much better. Honey, it is a lot to take in. We are all here if you want to talk, but just do me one favor, ok?"
"I'll try."
"Don't shut out the world. He needs you more than you know."
"I know and I need him."
"Good start. Just a word of warning, he is a bastard to the core." she smiled as did Tony. She got up and made Tony a sandwich and a glass of fresh milk from some of their cows. She then sent him up to the room. Tony got lost and almost ran over Bobby.
"Hey there, partner. Where's the fire? Better not let Momma catch you with food out of the kitchen."
"No, really, she gave it to me."
"Oh, must be big. She never lets any food be eaten outside of the kitchen or dining room. So what's up?"
"Bobby, right?"
"Yup."
"I'm trying to find Jethro and the guest room he first showed me where I put my stuff."
"Well, let's check his room, then we can look in the guest wing."
"What are you doing up here? Don't you help out on the ranch? Sorry. I ask too many questions."
"Not a biggy, partner. Nope, I work for the Fort Worth Police Department. I'm a CSI ballistic expert. I guess Jethro and I are the only two that don't have something to do with the ranch. Even Leonard does, he does all the books."
They came to a big room, knocked on the door and got no answer. Bobby poked his head in.
"Damn, this place is huge."
"Yup. Well, the whole family lives here. Momma is big on family. She wants all her children to live under one roof. Hell, I remember the first time Mitch brought me home, I got lost and it took me a hour to find a bathroom. But I've never left since then. Jethro is the only one that got out and does not live in the house. But now since he is bring home a person, I'm guessing he's moving home soon." They came to the guest wing. "Yeah, bro, you down here anyplace?"
"Yes," Jethro came out of one of the r