Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Choices
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
309
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
10
Hits:
1,154

Choices 5: Away Mission

Summary:

Who will Chakotay choose to go on a three week away mission with him?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Choices 5: Away Mission
By Kat Sanders
9 February 2000


Commander Chakotay scanned the report on Planet 5827 one last time before he sat the report on his desk. He had a three week away mission to prepare for. His biggest problem - which crew member was going with him?

It was a long away mission, but relatively simple. It was a class M planet with warp capabilities. They were going down to bargain for food stuffs. So, it would be Chakotay and one other crew member together in a cramped shuttle craft. Back to his question of whom he wanted to be stuck with alone for three weeks?

Well, Tuvok was out. Janeway was going to need her security officer, especially with her first officer gone. Not to mention that Janeway wouldn't want to give up her lover for a three week period. Seven and B'Ellana were out. They had just started on project to do with the pulsar they were going to study while he was gone.

That left Harry Kim and Tom Paris. Chakotay knew he should choose Kim, but he really didn't want to be stuck with him. Tom Paris was off limits or at least that is what Chakotay had been telling himself. If he took Tom with him, he would either have killed him or fucked him by the time they got back. But the thought of not seeing Tom for three weeks was driving him crazy. AAGH!

Chakotay hit his comm unit, "Chakotay to Paris."

"Paris here."

"Get packed. The shuttle leaves in two hours with you or with out you. And pack for a three week mission."

"Sure thing, Commander. See you in two hours."

Chakotay leaned back in his chair and sighed. This was going to be either heaven or hell. Either way, he would be with Tom. Chakotay smiled...


end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Kat Sanders.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: