Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
2,984
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
16
Hits:
803

Fairy Tale

Summary:

Brennan and Shalimar discover some unbidden territory.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

"...and they lived happily ever after." Shalimar said as she finished reading to the children sitting around her. She held in her snort of disbelief, this was after all what the children had wanted read to them.

Brennan sat with a little girl in his lap who was fast asleep on his shoulder. He picked her up and tucked her into bed as the rest of the children all climbed into their beds to go to sleep. Shalimar helped to tuck the last 2 in as the aide came in to check on them.

"Adam is so nice to send his employees in to sit with these children. Most don't get many visitors, and it is nice for them to be able to look forward to the monthly visits that your company makes." The woman said in a hushed voice as she checked all of the children and made sure they were well.

"We enjoy being here. It is something to look forward to each month." Brennan said helping Shalimar into her jacket and walking toward the door.

"I hate having to read that story, they always live happily ever after. Humph, it just never happens in real life." Shalimar griped as they left the wing of the building.

"Well you never know, we might just find one someday." Brennan said with a grin.

About 6 months ago Adam had funded a special wing in the hospital for children with genetic disorders. When he had first told the team that he wanted them to visit sick children they were adamant about not going. After a few bribes and a lot of heated debates mostly with Brennan and Shalimar he had coerced them into going to spend time with the children once a month. Most of the children had been sent there because of genetic disorders, and viral strains that caused gene mutation. Some had been abandon by their parents and had no other family to claim them. Though they were both loathe to admit it, Brennan and Shalimar had come to think the visits weren't as painful or traumatic to them as they had originally thought they would be.

"Do you ever wonder what would happen if we had kids of our own?" Brennan blurted out as they pulled down the hospital driveway. Each had been silent since they left the ward, both wrapped in their own thoughts.

Shalimar looked at him for a moment before cracking a smile and answer. "Since when are 'we' having children at all?" They had been working over a rough patch in their friendship, and things just recently had returned to normal. For that Shalimar was greatly thankful.

"You know, I've been meaning to ask you if you would mind helping me christen the Chevelle. I mean I haven't had anyone serious enough to since I got her." Brennan said playing along with the joke. He too was happy that they were back on good terms. He sometimes felt as if Shalimar was the only person that understood him. "Besides, you've had a dry spell now for what? 6 months? That's gotta be a record for you."

"Hey, my personal affairs are non of your business buddy. Besides, what are you, keeping track of when I have a guy?" Shalimar countered then decided to flirt with him and get him riled up. "Why not, you can't possibly be as bad as the last guy." Shalimar said as she reached across and rubbed his thigh.

"I'd be the beeeesssssstttttt." Brennan groaned at the feel of her hand on his leg, but didn't stop the motion of her hand as she inched higher toward his crotch, stopping just before she reached the juncture in his legs then working her way back down. He was wondering how far she would push it before stopping. The problem being that if she didn't stop soon he could quite possibly swerve them right into a ditch.

Shalimar thought about stopping for a moment but watching Brennan's tortured face was just too fun sometimes. Slowly she slid to the edge of the seat and began to blow in his ear and lick the outer rim. Then kissing her way down his now clenched jaw. Her other hand deftly slid under his shirt and traced the abdominal muscles that were now clenched in an effort for him to regain some self control.

Brennan had to close his eyes and open them to get them to focus again. He had no idea what she was playing but she had to know that she was entering territory they hadn't yet pushed. It was dark out, and although he knew the roads fairly well, they were in a wooded section and he didn't want to chance hitting anything or veering into a tree. Which he was beginning to feel was almost inevitable if she kept up her ministrations.

"Shal," he groaned, "I'm enjoying this and all, but maybe you should stop." He was able to choke out.

"Bren," she whispered softly in his ear, making him feel like a piece of putty in her wandering hands, "you really want me to stop?"

Out of the corner of his eye he caught a clearing on the side of the road and slid the car haphazardly into it blocking in Shalimar's door with a tree, but not actually hitting anything so he could relax that he hadn't damaged the car.

"Holy Shit Bren! What the hell was that all about." Shalimar said as she relinquished her grip on Brennan's torso that she had grabbed when she felt the car start to slide.

Brennan turned his head to look at her and found their faces almost touching. "This..." He said as he captured her lips in a searing kiss. He fully expected to be punched or in the least pushed away as their lips connected and he pushed his tongue into her gaping mouth. What he didn't expect was after the second or so of shock on Shalimar's end that she would pull her body closer to him and tangle her tongue willingly with his.

Shalimar was fully surprised to find Brennan's tongue softly caressing hers and his lips coaxing hers to join in the kiss. She spared a second thought to the fact that she shouldn't be doing this, but her acts on him had heated her up quite a bit. It also didn't help that she felt her feral heat cycle starting to begin when they had left this afternoon. She was becoming so hot and he tasted and felt so good.

He chanced sliding his hands up under her blouse and caressed her back while kissing her with all of the pent up passion he had been feeling for her for so long. When she didn't resist his touches down her back he reached up to unclasp her bra. Instead of meeting the resistance he felt her pull his shirt from out of his pants as she tried to unbutton it but got frustrated and yanked it open. He vaguely heard the buttons pinging the inside of the car as her talented mouth delved down to his chest. Kissing him and licking each nipple causing him to groan. Meanwhile her hands had deftly unbuttoned his pants and continued to rub his inner thighs, sending light caresses over the crotch of his jeans feeling his hard length pushing against the denim. She aided him in getting her shirt off and he quickly disposed of the bra, thanking anyone who was listening that he got it on the first try.

"Shal, weg rmt omoov" He tried to say as she attacked his mouth yet again, her hands caressing his scalp in the most delicious of ways. He watched her flushed face as she pulled away from him with a quizzical look. "We. Have. To. Move." He panted then pointed to the gear shift in the center that they had been trying to work around.

She gave him a quick grin and rolled into the back seat pulling him with her. He landed on the bench backseat on top of Shalimar. Both of their bare chests touching and their faces only scant inches apart again. He closed his eyes at the feeling of their naked flesh connecting and enjoying the feel of her nipples poking into his chest. He opened his eyes to look at her and couldn't remember her looking quite as beautiful as she did now. Her hair was a mess, and she was flushed with her lips a deeper red from being kissed. He never thought that she wasn't one of the most beautiful women he ever met, but now looking at her he realized that she glowed from the inside out, making her that much more gorgeous.

Shalimar stared back at Brennan with his hair tousled from her having her hands running through it while kissing him, and his breath coming in soft pants on her face. For a moment she just wanted the world to stop and let her soak in this handsome man that was such a huge part of her life.

Slowly Brennan looked into Shalimar's eyes and kissed her with such tenderness and passion she wanted to weep with the feeling that her heart might burst. She clung to him tightly and returned the kiss with equal feelings.

Suddenly he broke the kiss and realized what had happened, that they were now lying in the back seat of his car both were topless, and somewhere along the way his jeans were undone. The long, flowing skirt Shalimar was wearing had ridden up around her waist, and her legs were locked around his hips. "Are you sure you want this, do you really want me?" He asked his voice sounding husky and almost foreign to him.

Shalimar looked at him directly in his eyes which were normally so shielded from letting people read them, and saw something in them, something she thought she had seen flit through them several times recently, but always figured it was her mind playing tricks on her. Now she realized what that thing was, it was his heart, battered and bruised, scared to belong to anyone. It was showing almost like a beacon through his eyes. She nodded softly and pulled him into another kiss, her hormones still racing, but now she felt some other desire stirring beneath that changing the pace of their frenzied tryst.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly to him. He was slightly confused and scared she would push him away when she had stared almost in him. His heart was stirring for her as it had done for no other before. Brennan was elated when she nodded and tugged him into another kiss. His hands now ran up and down her legs that were still clenched tightly around him. He coaxed them open and ran his hands up the insides of her thighs delighting in the gasp and moan that she let out as she arched against him.

Shalimar kissed each of his nipples and nibbled a trail up both sides of his neck as she pushed down on his pants and boxers. She let out a moan as his lips descended on her nipples sucking on each one then resting on the right one and alternately laving and flicking it with his tongue, while his hand twisted and flicked at the left. He then swapped and began his attention with his mouth on the left, while playing with her right in his hand. Her crotch clad only in a pink lace thong pushed against his erection causing him to moan around her breast.

She reached her hand down and gripped his erection slowly stroking it causing his hips to pulse with her movements. He continued to suck and lave at her nipples, but kept groaning in the most delicious of ways around them. She suddenly felt his other hand tracing her thong and slowly dipping into her wet heat causing her to moan harder and increase her pace on his now throbbing cock. He lifted his head to her ear and breathed into it for a second before asking "do you care about these?" As she felt him tug on her thong.

She couldn't think clearly to save her life right now, His fingers still dipping in and out of her, as his thumb slowly circled her clit and running a teasing stroke over it every few seconds. "Nooooooo" She said and felt him rip her thong off of her body. He tried to brace himself on the back seat to enter her, but he had found that he was effectively too tall to do this without breaking either the car or himself. Shalimar sensing his dilemma quickly righted the situation to her best.

She had him sit on the bench and straddled him with her skirt draping over their legs, and their naked torsos sliding together as she slowly slid down onto his hard and waiting shaft. As she seated herself to the hilt on him she rested her head on his shoulder and he on hers both basking in the feeling of one another. Breath coming in soft sighs Brennan moved his hands to her hips and urged her up and down slowly while she bit into his shoulder to suppress an extremely loud moan. He tensed slightly, but just grabbed her tighter and pulled her down harder onto himself. His head lolled back on the rear of the seat as she took over raising and lowering herself on his hardness and his hips bucking under her. She felt a wave cresting in her and wanted it to be with him, she pulled on his hair and brought his head up to hers kissing him firmly. He felt her tempo increasing and felt the pressure building in himself. They began to slam roughly together with almost a bruising force. Her back arched as he pushed himself into her bowing back so far she almost hit her head on the seat. He felt her orgasm beginning to pulse and felt his begin to release as well, causing him to pull her hips tightly to him. Her muscles pulsed around him and he felt her squeeze them hard around his cock. He exploded with a loud moan as Shalimar clawed his back and shoulders pulling him closer to her basking in the feeling of his warmth shooting into her.

They were both silent for several moments. Neither wanting to break the glow surrounding them. Finally Brennan broke the silence, "Shal?"

"Mmmmm," was all the energy she had to answer.

"We need to get home, Adam, Jesse or Emma will be calling us soon to find out what is taking us so long." Brennan said, but not relinquishing his grip on Shalimar's waist.

Shalimar wrapped her legs around Brennan's waist pushing his now softened erection back into her. "Are you sure you want to go," She said grinning wickedly at him.

He groaned and realized that she was ready to start another round. She felt so good, he felt like he could have her all night and all day, and it still wouldn't be enough. Then as if on cue Jesse keyed up the comms.

"Hey guys where are you at?"

Brennan went to answer, but had to suppress a moan of pleasure as Shalimar slowly rose up and down on his length. "We stopped, to get, something, to ...eat." He was finally able to ground out as he held Shalimar's hips still, and she was nipping along his jaw line and ear again.

"Ok, well we were just making sure nothing had happened." Jesse said with a slightly confused tone.
"We'll be, home, in a little while." Brennan said trying not to scream or cry, he couldn't decide.

Shalimar sat upright as his comm clicked off with Jesse. Brennan had a better look at her now, and admired how beautiful her breasts were, and couldn't stop his hand from coming up to trace the still erect nipple and tug it gently between his fingers causing her to hiss with pleasure.

Her arms circled his neck and he wrapped his around her ribs. "I don't want this to end Bren." She said softly in his ear. The past few months had been difficult. She had horrible luck with the guys she had been dating, and wasn't ready to give up the one moment she had that things were going good. She didn't want to realize that tomorrow she might just be another notch in his belt.

"Shal," Brennan said trying to get her to face him. When she did he saw her face and the fear written plainly across it. He softly held her jaw with his hand softly to make her look into his eyes. He did something with her he didn't do with anyone. He let his emotions bleed into his eyes for her to see. Hoping they could say the words that he wasn't able to. Then he softly started to speak, "Shalimar, you mean more to me then almost everything else in my life. I don't know what I mean to you, but I hope I mean more then a fling in the backseat."

"Where are we going to go Brennan?" She said taking in what he said and feeling better that she wouldn't be some mistake. She could have sworn she saw his heart almost pouring through his dark eyes.

"Shal, we can go wherever you want, maybe we can try to make that happily ever after you think doesn't exist." Brennan said trying to prepare for the possibility that she might reject him.

"I still don't believe in the fairy tale ending, but I want to find out." Shalimar said and kissed him. Feeling him return it as they softly smiled against each others lips.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author angelstryst.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.