Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    (Star Trek, four-series x-over -- Star Trek/Star Trek Next Generation/Star Trek Deep Space 9/Star Trek Voyager )
    (Q and Jean-Luc wrestle to see who's the main character!)
    Rating: NC-17 (don't read if you're underage!)
    Codes:
    ST: TNG pairings. Picard/Q, Picard/Riker, Picard/Data, Picard/LaForge, Picard/Worf, Picard/m, Picard/f, Crusher/Troi, Q/Riker/ Q/Data, Q/LaForge, Q/Worf, Q/Crusher, Q/m, Q/f, Riker/Worf, Riker/LaForge, Riker/m, Data/LaForge, Data/m, LaForge/m, Worf/m, m/m, and assorted multiples.
    ST: TOS pairings: Kirk/Spock, Uhura/Chapel.
    ST: DS9 pairings: JadziaDax/Quark, Kira/Bariel, m/m, m/f, f/f, assorted multiples.
    XOver pairings.
    TNG/TOS: Kirf/Picard, Kirk/Riker, Spock/Data/LaForge, Picard/McCoy, assorted multiples.
    TNG/DS9: Picard/JDax, Sisko/Q, Sisko/m, Riker/Bashir, Riker/Dukat, assorted multiples.
    TNG/VOY: Picard/EMH.
    DS9/VOY: JadziaDax/Torres.
    Plus assorted ST: Insurrection and ST: FirstContact pairings, and OFC/m/f.
    Warnings: M/M; F/F; underage; non-consensual; rough sex.
    Other Warning: Extravagantly long (1800+ KB) and extravagantly AU.
    Introduction: This is an A/U world which I'll bet you don't think is Star Trek, but it is; as a matter of fact, it's about nothing but Star Trek and the love of men for men. The story starts in the Southern USA in the early 1980's, and Jean-Luc Picard is lead singer of a little traveling bluegrass band. And it just goes on from there.
    Submitted through the Q-trek-fic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    289,258
    Chapters:
    30/30
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    35
    Hits:
    12,224