Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
703
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
757

three drabbles

Summary:

I have a drabble and another drabble and maybe one more after that because I ventured in the S/B group and printed the Peja challenge list a while ago so I thought, 'Why not?' I had a pencil and notebook and I was on the bus. Now that I'm spending a little time here again I thought put up more stuff? Unbeta.
Let's just say unless noted, everything fits in my AU S/B Universe. Oh yeah, there are not mine just screwing with them a lot. Drink some Green Tea.
Peja prompt challenge number something of something story number. Ehh. I get it later.
Submitted through the Batman_And_Superman mailing list.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

three drabbles
by Sam Emme

The prompt is, "Let me take care of you."

Finally getting him to settled down, Clark concentrated on the neck, rubbing into the stiff muscles waiting for each part to loosen under his experienced hands. Hearing a slight groan and watching Bruce's eyes closing in slumber, Clark smiled, "Yes. That's it, let me take care of you."

 

The prompt is, "Deal."

"How many cards do you need?"

"Four."

"Four?"

"Yes four." looking at the cards in his hands, he agreed, "Four."

"All right." Alfred shuffled the cards and handed Dick four cards. He looked at his own and scratched his head. "Are you sure this is how you play the game Master Dick."

Sticking out his tongue, Dick replied. "Yep."

"What do we do next?"

Dick really concentrated and took the rest of the cards on the table giving half of them to Alfred. Making sure Alfred saw his next move. Saying in his loudest voice, he threw all of them into the air. Dick nodded for Alfred response.

The other half went into the sky as Alfred threw the rest of the cards. As the laid on the floor of the den. Alfred shook his head and smiled, "I think you might need another lesson on how to play 52 pickup Master Dick."

But the little boy wasn't listening, in the middle of the room of cards, he was too busy laughing and dancing at his own game.

 

The prompt is, "Sweet."

Bruce laid in the bedroom reading a company report that he needed to get finished for tomorrow meeting. He never noticed a small figure carrying a small saucer and bowl but heard the clicking sound, he turned to look at Richard who was concentrating on the objects in front of him. When he stopped, the little boy took a breath and stared at Bruce, then smiled, "I made something for you."

Bruce moved all the papers to other side of him and accepted the china cup and saucer plate. "How early did you get up in the morning to do this?"

Richard shrugged, "It was bright and I clean everything."

Examining the cup that was lukewarm, most likely to Bruce the his little boy used the hot water that came out of the faucet. He guess it was better than the stove, he smiled at Richard. "This is nice, what did you use to make this tea?"

"Well I watched Alfred used the green tea that you like so much and I didn't get the milk because Alfred doesn't put it in there and something sweet." Richard made a shooing motion for him to try his tea. If anybody saw him besides the boy they would had a heart attack and then thought maybe Bruce was having one for smiling so wide but to Richard this was an affirmation of his natural abilities in tea making. "Do you like it?"

"It is unique." Finally swallowing the liquid he asked, "What did you used for sugar?"

Richard proudly replied, "Chocolate. I couldn't reach the sugar and I remember I had some chocolate in my book bag." He was starting to look worried that Bruce might not like it. "It was good, right? You been up for so long and you didn't go to sleep and I thought you need something to sleep and Alfred always make you tea but Alfred away so I thought..." Richard lip was starting to tremble and Bruce put the cup down and scooped the boy into his arms. "No, it was good, no is the greatest tea ever made." Bruce tickled him and everything was well in their little world again.

Thinking he could move the meeting until later in the day, Bruce laid back down with Richard tucked under his arms and pull the covers over them. "See, your tea has made me sleepy, stay with me and will get some more sleep until we both need to get up."

Richard nodded."It was good then?"

"Yes, really good but next time could you leave the nuts out?"

Richard sleepily smiled and agreed to that as well, knowing he was going to making Bruce's goodnight tea from now on.

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Sam Emme.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.