Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Dar and his lover Tao run to the aid of a defenseless animal who lies at the mercy of King Zad and his Terron soldiers. Someone unexpectedly comes along to assist...
    (Contains very brief, non-detailed, male-male sexual situations at beginning of story.)

    Disclaimer: I have no claim upon any of these characters, with the exceptions of Nyokrinn and Demetra, Who are my own creations, as are Their five unnamed children. All other characters in this little tale belong to Tribune Entertainment and Alliance/Atlantis. I will not be making any money from this story and wrote it purely for entertainment.
    If male-male sexual situations/relationships aren't your cup of tea, do yourself and others a favor: Stop and go no further. If you're under 17 years of age, also stop and return when you're of legal age to read this story.

    (Note: I welcome this story being archived wherever else writing such as this is deemed appropriate. Just please tell me first where you are archiving it. I also welcome positive, constructive feedback. No flames, please. Thank you.)
    (One Final Note: This story can be read either as a stand-alone or as a mini-sequel to my much longer fic "Meeting the Horned One.")

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,415
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    1,655