Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Dar finds himself compelled to help heal the tormented, beautiful young man Bakhtiar in a *very* special way! (Note: This story takes place within the realm and time frame of the B.MASTER, Season 2 eppy "Rage", except for a brief part at the very end.)

    Disclaimer: I have no claim upon any of these lovely characters. They are the property of Tribune Entertainment and Alliance/Atlantis. This story contains canon from an original televised script written by Sharon Buckingham. No copyright infringement is intended here and I will not make any profit from this piece. I wrote it purely for entertainment and, once I am done with these characters, they shall be returned unsullied, unscathed to their original, respective realms. Enjoy!

    (Author's Note: This story may be archived wherever else this kind of writing is deemed appropriate. Please just tell me first where you're archiving it. I welcome any constructive, positive feedback. No flames, please. Thank you.)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,862
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    5
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    2,069